Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default A BUNCH of Coffee/Kahlua Chocolate Truffles!

https://scontent-ort2-2.xx.fbcdn.net...&oe=5CAC73 32

Took me HOURS to dip! :-)

John Kuthe, KutheChocolates.com...

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wednesday, December 12, 2018 at 8:00:19 PM UTC-6, John Kuthe wrote:
> https://scontent-ort2-2.xx.fbcdn.net...&oe=5CAC73 32
>
> Took me HOURS to dip! :-)
>
> John Kuthe, KutheChocolates.com...

ROFL!!!

What a bunch of Foodie WANNABES!! ;-)

Some of the BEST Chocolate Truffles ever, and NOT ONE COMMENT! ;-)

John Kuthe, KutheChocolates.com...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 12 Dec 2018 19:32:26 -0800 (PST), John Kuthe
> wrote:

>On Wednesday, December 12, 2018 at 8:00:19 PM UTC-6, John Kuthe wrote:
>> https://scontent-ort2-2.xx.fbcdn.net...&oe=5CAC73 32
>>
>> Took me HOURS to dip! :-)
>>
>> John Kuthe, KutheChocolates.com...

>ROFL!!!
>
>What a bunch of Foodie WANNABES!! ;-)
>
>Some of the BEST Chocolate Truffles ever, and NOT ONE COMMENT! ;-)

Are you saying you don't get enough attention here? You could have
fooled me.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wednesday, December 12, 2018 at 9:39:21 PM UTC-6, Bruce wrote:
> On Wed, 12 Dec 2018 19:32:26 -0800 (PST), John Kuthe
> > wrote:
>
> >On Wednesday, December 12, 2018 at 8:00:19 PM UTC-6, John Kuthe wrote:
> >> https://scontent-ort2-2.xx.fbcdn.net...&oe=5CAC73 32
> >>
> >> Took me HOURS to dip! :-)
> >>
> >> John Kuthe, KutheChocolates.com...

> >ROFL!!!
> >
> >What a bunch of Foodie WANNABES!! ;-)
> >
> >Some of the BEST Chocolate Truffles ever, and NOT ONE COMMENT! ;-)

> Are you saying you don't get enough attention here? You could have
> fooled me.

Worked on YOU! ;-)

But then, you're EASY!

John Kuthe. KutheChocolates.com...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 12 Dec 2018 19:49:42 -0800 (PST), John Kuthe
> wrote:

>On Wednesday, December 12, 2018 at 9:39:21 PM UTC-6, Bruce wrote:
>> On Wed, 12 Dec 2018 19:32:26 -0800 (PST), John Kuthe
>> > wrote:

>> >ROFL!!!
>> >
>> >What a bunch of Foodie WANNABES!! ;-)
>> >
>> >Some of the BEST Chocolate Truffles ever, and NOT ONE COMMENT! ;-)

>> Are you saying you don't get enough attention here? You could have
>> fooled me.

>Worked on YOU! ;-)
>
>But then, you're EASY!

Always happy to oblige.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

John Kuthe wrote:
> On Wednesday, December 12, 2018 at 8:00:19 PM UTC-6, John Kuthe wrote:
>> https://scontent-ort2-2.xx.fbcdn.net...&oe=5CAC73 32
>>
>> Took me HOURS to dip! :-)
>>
>> John Kuthe, KutheChocolates.com...

> ROFL!!!
>
> What a bunch of Foodie WANNABES!! ;-)
>
> Some of the BEST Chocolate Truffles ever, and NOT ONE COMMENT! ;-)
>
> John Kuthe, KutheChocolates.com...

Yoose should make some with cannabis.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wednesday, December 12, 2018 at 10:07:40 PM UTC-6, Hank Rogers wrote:
> John Kuthe wrote:
> > On Wednesday, December 12, 2018 at 8:00:19 PM UTC-6, John Kuthe wrote:
> >> https://scontent-ort2-2.xx.fbcdn.net...&oe=5CAC73 32
> >>
> >> Took me HOURS to dip! :-)
> >>
> >> John Kuthe, KutheChocolates.com...

> > ROFL!!!
> >
> > What a bunch of Foodie WANNABES!! ;-)
> >
> > Some of the BEST Chocolate Truffles ever, and NOT ONE COMMENT! ;-)
> >
> > John Kuthe, KutheChocolates.com...
> >

> Yoose should make some with cannabis.

I'm thinking about HOW to! I don't "make" any chocolate really, I just make centers and use commercially available chocolates, both real and compound coating! And I have found other chocolate MAKERS who make "compound coatings" using hemp oil rather than palm oil as Chocoley.com uses in their Bada Bing Bada Boom compound coatings. In fact I emailed Chocoley.com and asked them if they have investigated using hemp oil rather than palm oil.

John Kuthe...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 12 Dec 2018 21:00:31 -0800 (PST), John Kuthe
> wrote:

>On Wednesday, December 12, 2018 at 10:07:40 PM UTC-6, Hank Rogers wrote:
>> John Kuthe wrote:

>> > ROFL!!!
>> >
>> > What a bunch of Foodie WANNABES!! ;-)
>> >
>> > Some of the BEST Chocolate Truffles ever, and NOT ONE COMMENT! ;-)
>> >
>> > John Kuthe, KutheChocolates.com...
>> >

>> Yoose should make some with cannabis.

>I'm thinking about HOW to! I don't "make" any chocolate really, I just make centers and use commercially available chocolates, both real and compound coating! And I have found other chocolate MAKERS who make "compound coatings" using hemp oil rather than palm oil as Chocoley.com uses in their Bada Bing Bada Boom compound coatings. In fact I emailed Chocoley.com and asked them if they have investigated using hemp oil rather than palm oil.

That's good because palm oil production is doing some terrible damage.
Not that anyone in rfc minds. As long as it's cheap
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wednesday, December 12, 2018 at 11:25:11 PM UTC-6, Bruce wrote:
> On Wed, 12 Dec 2018 21:00:31 -0800 (PST), John Kuthe
> > wrote:

> >> Yoose should make some with cannabis.

> >I'm thinking about HOW to! I don't "make" any chocolate really, I just make centers and use commercially available chocolates, both real and compound coating! And I have found other chocolate MAKERS who make "compound coatings" using hemp oil rather than palm oil as Chocoley.com uses in their Bada Bing Bada Boom compound coatings. In fact I emailed Chocoley.com and asked them if they have investigated using hemp oil rather than palm oil.

> That's good because palm oil production is doing some terrible damage.
> Not that anyone in rfc minds. As long as it's cheap

Exactly! *I* care* The mowing down of the RAIN FORESTS are destroying them!! Rain Forest topsoil is only a few INCHES thick! And once the rain WASHES IT DOWN the RIVERS, it's GONE! For a LONG TIME!

Humans are DESTROYING OUR ENVIRONMENT!!! *ALL* OUR environments!!! :-( :-( :-(

John Kuthe...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

They are awfully plain. Do you decorate them somehow? As they sit there, I won't say what they
resemble the most. ;-))

N.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thursday, December 13, 2018 at 8:06:56 AM UTC-6, Nancy2 wrote:
> They are awfully plain. Do you decorate them somehow? As they sit there, I won't say what they
> resemble the most. ;-))
>
> N.

Hee hee! Ever eat one? :-) YUM!!!

I put the QUALITY into the CENTERS! Chocoley.com makes the enrobment compound coating! YOU are used to professional candy makers who make their candy LOOK all pretty and put CRAP inside! Like those Maraschino ABOMINATIONS!!! :-( DISGUSTING!!

John Kuthe, KutheChocolates.com...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

John Kuthe wrote:

> On Thursday, December 13, 2018 at 8:06:56 AM UTC-6, Nancy2 wrote:
> > They are awfully plain. Do you decorate them somehow? As they sit there, I won't say what they
> > resemble the most. ;-))
> >
> > N.

> Hee hee! Ever eat one? :-) YUM!!!
>
> I put the QUALITY into the CENTERS! Chocoley.com makes the enrobment compound coating! YOU are used to professional candy makers who make their candy LOOK all pretty and put CRAP inside! Like those Maraschino ABOMINATIONS!!! :-( DISGUSTING!!

I'll agree with John here.
"You can't judge a book by it's cover."

Your candy pics look good to me, John. I enjoy seeing them.
Thanks for posting them.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 13 Dec 2018 Nancy2 wrote:

>They are awfully plain. Do you decorate them somehow? As they sit there, I won't say what they
> resemble the most. ;-))
>
>N.

They do resemble what I scoop from the cat litter.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thursday, December 13, 2018 at 9:02:04 AM UTC-5, John Kuthe wrote:
> On Wednesday, December 12, 2018 at 11:25:11 PM UTC-6, Bruce wrote:
> > On Wed, 12 Dec 2018 21:00:31 -0800 (PST), John Kuthe
> > > wrote:

> > >I'm thinking about HOW to! I don't "make" any chocolate really, I just make centers and use commercially available chocolates, both real and compound coating! And I have found other chocolate MAKERS who make "compound coatings" using hemp oil rather than palm oil as Chocoley.com uses in their Bada Bing Bada Boom compound coatings. In fact I emailed Chocoley.com and asked them if they have investigated using hemp oil rather than palm oil.

> > That's good because palm oil production is doing some terrible damage.
> > Not that anyone in rfc minds. As long as it's cheap

> Exactly! *I* care* The mowing down of the RAIN FORESTS are destroying them!! Rain Forest topsoil is only a few INCHES thick! And once the rain WASHES IT DOWN the RIVERS, it's GONE! For a LONG TIME!
>
> Humans are DESTROYING OUR ENVIRONMENT!!! *ALL* OUR environments!!! :-( :-( :-(
>
> John Kuthe...

One of the ways they are destroying the environment is mowing
down RAIN FORESTS to produce chocolate.

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thursday, December 13, 2018 at 9:10:18 AM UTC-6, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
> On Thursday, December 13, 2018 at 9:02:04 AM UTC-5, John Kuthe wrote:
> > On Wednesday, December 12, 2018 at 11:25:11 PM UTC-6, Bruce wrote:
> > > On Wed, 12 Dec 2018 21:00:31 -0800 (PST), John Kuthe

> > > That's good because palm oil production is doing some terrible damage..
> > > Not that anyone in rfc minds. As long as it's cheap

> > Exactly! *I* care* The mowing down of the RAIN FORESTS are destroying them!! Rain Forest topsoil is only a few INCHES thick! And once the rain WASHES IT DOWN the RIVERS, it's GONE! For a LONG TIME!
> >
> > Humans are DESTROYING OUR ENVIRONMENT!!! *ALL* OUR environments!!! :-( :-( :-(
> >
> > John Kuthe...

> One of the ways they are destroying the environment is mowing
> down RAIN FORESTS to produce chocolate.
>
> Cindy Hamilton

Yep! THE PLANET is NOT OUR GARDEN!! Not the WHOLE PLANET!!! And WE HUMANS are just about up to THE WHOLE PLANET thing!!

And we don't PRODUCE chocolate, we GROW IT!! Comes from the Cocoa PLANT!! And another Sacred Plant grows well with Cocoa, Coffee, etc.! CANNABIS!!

We should start planting CANNABIS everywhere it will grow!!

John Kuthe, KutheChocolates.com, RN, BSN, Cannabis Nurse GONNABE!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thursday, December 13, 2018 at 9:07:29 AM UTC-6, Sheldon wrote:
> On Thu, 13 Dec 2018 Nancy2 wrote:
> >
> >They are awfully plain. Do you decorate them somehow? As they sit there, I won't say what they
> > resemble the most. ;-))
> >
> >N.

> They do resemble what I scoop from the cat litter.

Ever make/east Cat Litter Cookies?

An Alt.Tasteless fave from the early 1990's!!

Ever hang around alt.tasteless ShelDUM? I did, in the early 1990's when I was in COMPUTER ENGINEERING SCHOOL!

John Kuthe...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thursday, December 13, 2018 at 10:25:14 AM UTC-5, John Kuthe wrote:
> On Thursday, December 13, 2018 at 9:10:18 AM UTC-6, Cindy Hamilton wrote:

> > > Exactly! *I* care* The mowing down of the RAIN FORESTS are destroying them!! Rain Forest topsoil is only a few INCHES thick! And once the rain WASHES IT DOWN the RIVERS, it's GONE! For a LONG TIME!
> > >
> > > Humans are DESTROYING OUR ENVIRONMENT!!! *ALL* OUR environments!!! :-( :-( :-(
> > >
> > > John Kuthe...

> > One of the ways they are destroying the environment is mowing
> > down RAIN FORESTS to produce chocolate.
> >
> > Cindy Hamilton

> Yep! THE PLANET is NOT OUR GARDEN!! Not the WHOLE PLANET!!! And WE HUMANS are just about up to THE WHOLE PLANET thing!!
>
> And we don't PRODUCE chocolate, we GROW IT!! Comes from the Cocoa PLANT!! And another Sacred Plant grows well with Cocoa, Coffee, etc.! CANNABIS!!
>
> We should start planting CANNABIS everywhere it will grow!!
>
> John Kuthe, KutheChocolates.com, RN, BSN, Cannabis Nurse GONNABE!

You really are blind to your own effect on the planet, by using
chocolate, out-of-season-cherries, etc.

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 13 Dec 2018 12:04:46 -0800 (PST), Cindy Hamilton
> wrote:

>On Thursday, December 13, 2018 at 10:25:14 AM UTC-5, John Kuthe wrote:

>> > One of the ways they are destroying the environment is mowing
>> > down RAIN FORESTS to produce chocolate.
>> >
>> > Cindy Hamilton

>> Yep! THE PLANET is NOT OUR GARDEN!! Not the WHOLE PLANET!!! And WE HUMANS are just about up to THE WHOLE PLANET thing!!
>>
>> And we don't PRODUCE chocolate, we GROW IT!! Comes from the Cocoa PLANT!! And another Sacred Plant grows well with Cocoa, Coffee, etc.! CANNABIS!!
>>
>> We should start planting CANNABIS everywhere it will grow!!
>>
>> John Kuthe, KutheChocolates.com, RN, BSN, Cannabis Nurse GONNABE!

>You really are blind to your own effect on the planet, by using
>chocolate, out-of-season-cherries, etc.
>
>Cindy Hamilton

I'll bet the dumkoff has never even planted a tree. From the looks of
his property he has no trees or any other plantings, that lot looks
like a junkyard dump.... the Kootchie only grows chainlink fence... he
couldn't be more phony with his save the planet crap. He doesn't
realize that after the Chinese the Indians are the world's biggest
polluters.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

A few years ago I would have liked to try a jk choco. Now I am scared.
Jk needs to be cleaner and use food safe prep.
Jk being honest is admirable but hurts his goals. Better to be honest about cleanliness and do it the right way.

Take the certified food classes and allow the inspectors in. It is required.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

John Kuthe > wrote:
> On Wednesday, December 12, 2018 at 10:07:40 PM UTC-6, Hank Rogers wrote:
>> John Kuthe wrote:

>>> ROFL!!!
>>>
>>> What a bunch of Foodie WANNABES!! ;-)
>>>
>>> Some of the BEST Chocolate Truffles ever, and NOT ONE COMMENT! ;-)
>>>
>>> John Kuthe, KutheChocolates.com...
>>>

>> Yoose should make some with cannabis.

> I'm thinking about HOW to! I don't "make" any chocolate really, I just
> make centers and use commercially available chocolates, both real and
> compound coating! And I have found other chocolate MAKERS who make
> "compound coatings" using hemp oil rather than palm oil as Chocoley.com
> uses in their Bada Bing Bada Boom compound coatings. In fact I emailed
> Chocoley.com and asked them if they have investigated using hemp oil rather than palm oil.
>
> John Kuthe...

What kind of hypocritical bullshit is that?! Youre still buying their
palm oil coating by the ton. Your letter is meaningless.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 13 Dec 2018 21:44:49 -0000 (UTC), Jinx the Minx
> wrote:

>John Kuthe > wrote:

>>> Yoose should make some with cannabis.

>> I'm thinking about HOW to! I don't "make" any chocolate really, I just
>> make centers and use commercially available chocolates, both real and
>> compound coating! And I have found other chocolate MAKERS who make
>> "compound coatings" using hemp oil rather than palm oil as Chocoley.com
>> uses in their Bada Bing Bada Boom compound coatings. In fact I emailed
>> Chocoley.com and asked them if they have investigated using hemp oil rather than palm oil.
>>
>> John Kuthe...

>What kind of hypocritical bullshit is that?! You’re still buying their
>palm oil coating by the ton. Your letter is meaningless.

Kutchi is the least educated human on this planet.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 13 Dec 2018 16:26:07 -0500, wrote:

>On Thu, 13 Dec 2018 12:04:46 -0800 (PST), Cindy Hamilton
> wrote:

https://scontent-ort2-2.xx.fbcdn.net...&oe=5CAC73 32

>>> Yep! THE PLANET is NOT OUR GARDEN!! Not the WHOLE PLANET!!! And WE HUMANS are just about up to THE WHOLE PLANET thing!!
>>>
>>> And we don't PRODUCE chocolate, we GROW IT!! Comes from the Cocoa PLANT!! And another Sacred Plant grows well with Cocoa, Coffee, etc.! CANNABIS!!
>>>
>>> We should start planting CANNABIS everywhere it will grow!!
>>>
>>> John Kuthe, KutheChocolates.com, RN, BSN, Cannabis Nurse GONNABE!

>>You really are blind to your own effect on the planet, by using
>>chocolate, out-of-season-cherries, etc.
>>
>>Cindy Hamilton

>I'll bet the dumkoff

That's Dummkopf.

>has never even planted a tree. From the looks of
>his property he has no trees or any other plantings, that lot looks
>like a junkyard dump.... the Kootchie only grows chainlink fence... he
>couldn't be more phony with his save the planet crap. He doesn't
>realize that after the Chinese the Indians are the world's biggest
>polluters.

World's most polluting countries:
1. China
2. US
3. India
4. Russia
5. Japan

<https://www.activesustainability.com/environment/top-5-most-polluting-countries/>
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 13 Dec 2018 16:55:29 -0500, wrote:

>On Thu, 13 Dec 2018 21:44:49 -0000 (UTC), Jinx the Minx
> wrote:
>
>>John Kuthe > wrote:

https://scontent-ort2-2.xx.fbcdn.net...t-ort2-2.xx&oh[a6c98ac7df25553bb8126c7e066d85&oe\AC7332

>>> I'm thinking about HOW to! I don't "make" any chocolate really, I just
>>> make centers and use commercially available chocolates, both real and
>>> compound coating! And I have found other chocolate MAKERS who make
>>> "compound coatings" using hemp oil rather than palm oil as Chocoley.com
>>> uses in their Bada Bing Bada Boom compound coatings. In fact I emailed
>>> Chocoley.com and asked them if they have investigated using hemp oil rather than palm oil.
>>>
>>> John Kuthe...

>>What kind of hypocritical bullshit is that?! You’re still buying their
>>palm oil coating by the ton. Your letter is meaningless.

>Kutchi is the least educated human on this planet.

His spelling's better than yours.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Bruce wrote:
> On Wed, 12 Dec 2018 19:32:26 -0800 (PST), John Kuthe
> > wrote:
>
>> On Wednesday, December 12, 2018 at 8:00:19 PM UTC-6, John Kuthe wrote:
>>> https://scontent-ort2-2.xx.fbcdn.net...&oe=5CAC73 32
>>>
>>> Took me HOURS to dip! :-)
>>>
>>> John Kuthe, KutheChocolates.com...

>> ROFL!!!
>>
>> What a bunch of Foodie WANNABES!! ;-)
>>
>> Some of the BEST Chocolate Truffles ever, and NOT ONE COMMENT! ;-)

> Are you saying you don't get enough attention here? You could have
> fooled me.

He waited an hour and 32 minutes to post that. He forgets that many
people have jobs and work after 9am.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 13 Dec 2018 19:19:37 -0500, Alex > wrote:

>Bruce wrote:
>> On Wed, 12 Dec 2018 19:32:26 -0800 (PST), John Kuthe
>> > wrote:

>>> ROFL!!!
>>>
>>> What a bunch of Foodie WANNABES!! ;-)
>>>
>>> Some of the BEST Chocolate Truffles ever, and NOT ONE COMMENT! ;-)

>> Are you saying you don't get enough attention here? You could have
>> fooled me.

>He waited an hour and 32 minutes to post that. He forgets that many
>people have jobs and work after 9am.

You forgot to say IRS.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thursday, December 13, 2018 at 2:04:50 PM UTC-6, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
> On Thursday, December 13, 2018 at 10:25:14 AM UTC-5, John Kuthe wrote:

> > > One of the ways they are destroying the environment is mowing
> > > down RAIN FORESTS to produce chocolate.
> > >
> > > Cindy Hamilton

> > Yep! THE PLANET is NOT OUR GARDEN!! Not the WHOLE PLANET!!! And WE HUMANS are just about up to THE WHOLE PLANET thing!!
> >
> > And we don't PRODUCE chocolate, we GROW IT!! Comes from the Cocoa PLANT!! And another Sacred Plant grows well with Cocoa, Coffee, etc.! CANNABIS!!
> >
> > We should start planting CANNABIS everywhere it will grow!!
> >
> > John Kuthe, KutheChocolates.com, RN, BSN, Cannabis Nurse GONNABE!

> You really are blind to your own effect on the planet, by using
> chocolate, out-of-season-cherries, etc.
>
> Cindy Hamilton

I am taking GREEDY ADVANTAGE of a DYING 2nd Industrial Revolution scraps of filthy advantage!!

At least I do not buy GASOLINE for my car anymore!! Nya Nya Nya Nya!! ;-)

I'm not BLIND to it! I'm enjoying the HELL out of doing SOMETHING SIGNIFICANT in a POSITIVE DIRECTION!! While all the VICTIMS of the Internal Combustion Engine Apocalypse SUFFER!!! ;-)

John Kuthe...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thursday, December 13, 2018 at 7:30:53 PM UTC-5, John Kuthe wrote:

> > You really are blind to your own effect on the planet, by using
> > chocolate, out-of-season-cherries, etc.
> >
> > Cindy Hamilton

> I am taking GREEDY ADVANTAGE of a DYING 2nd Industrial Revolution scraps of filthy advantage!!
>
> At least I do not buy GASOLINE for my car anymore!! Nya Nya Nya Nya!! ;-)
>
> I'm not BLIND to it! I'm enjoying the HELL out of doing SOMETHING SIGNIFICANT in a POSITIVE DIRECTION!! While all the VICTIMS of the Internal Combustion Engine Apocalypse SUFFER!!! ;-)
>
> John Kuthe...

Hypocrite. You'll talk the talk, but you won't walk the walk.

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Friday, December 14, 2018 at 5:06:39 AM UTC-6, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
> On Thursday, December 13, 2018 at 7:30:53 PM UTC-5, John Kuthe wrote:
>
> > > You really are blind to your own effect on the planet, by using
> > > chocolate, out-of-season-cherries, etc.
> > >
> > > Cindy Hamilton

> > I am taking GREEDY ADVANTAGE of a DYING 2nd Industrial Revolution scraps of filthy advantage!!
> >
> > At least I do not buy GASOLINE for my car anymore!! Nya Nya Nya Nya!! ;-)
> >
> > I'm not BLIND to it! I'm enjoying the HELL out of doing SOMETHING SIGNIFICANT in a POSITIVE DIRECTION!! While all the VICTIMS of the Internal Combustion Engine Apocalypse SUFFER!!! ;-)
> >
> > John Kuthe...

> Hypocrite. You'll talk the talk, but you won't walk the walk.
>
> Cindy Hamilton

Hey Cindy!! You are a dumb as a post!!!

Which part of "I don't buy gasoline anymore" DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND?

John Kuthe, KutheChocolates.com...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

John Kuthe > wrote:

>>> I am taking GREEDY ADVANTAGE of a DYING 2nd Industrial Revolution
>>> scraps of filthy advantage!!
>>>
>>> At least I do not buy GASOLINE for my car anymore!! Nya Nya Nya Nya!! ;-)
>>>
>>> I'm not BLIND to it! I'm enjoying the HELL out of doing SOMETHING
>>> SIGNIFICANT in a POSITIVE DIRECTION!! While all the VICTIMS of the
>>> Internal Combustion Engine Apocalypse SUFFER!!! ;-)
>>>
>>> John Kuthe...

>> Hypocrite. You'll talk the talk, but you won't walk the walk.
>>
>> Cindy Hamilton

> Hey Cindy!! You are a dumb as a post!!!
>
> Which part of "I don't buy gasoline anymore" DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND?
>
> John Kuthe, KutheChocolates.com...

Here is what your palm oil €śchocolate€ť is doing to the environment:

€śDeforestation in Indonesia and Malaysia is also responsible for more
carbon pollution each year than all the cars, trucks, planes, trains and
ships in the United States combined. In fact, due to deforestation,
Indonesia has the worlds third largest greenhouse gas emissions behind
only China and the United States. Indonesias peatlands hold at least 57
billion tons of carbon. This peatland carbon, if released as CO2 in the
atmosphere, would be responsible for a large share of our remaining carbon
budget if we are to stay within the accepted 2°C warming cap thats been
set to avoid €śdangerous climate change€ť (although, even that limit has been
found to be inadequate as we race toward it). It is a true carbon time
bomb.€ť

Source €”
https://www.postcarbon.org/how-palm-...limate-change/

And then theres this:

https://www.transportenvironment.org...80%93-new-data

I truly hope there are no idiots in this group waiting to buy your
€śchocolates€ť, made illegally, and sold illegally, come 1/1/2019.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Friday, December 14, 2018 at 9:18:45 AM UTC-5, John Kuthe wrote:

> > > I am taking GREEDY ADVANTAGE of a DYING 2nd Industrial Revolution scraps of filthy advantage!!
> > >
> > > At least I do not buy GASOLINE for my car anymore!! Nya Nya Nya Nya!! ;-)
> > >
> > > I'm not BLIND to it! I'm enjoying the HELL out of doing SOMETHING SIGNIFICANT in a POSITIVE DIRECTION!! While all the VICTIMS of the Internal Combustion Engine Apocalypse SUFFER!!! ;-)
> > >
> > > John Kuthe...

> > Hypocrite. You'll talk the talk, but you won't walk the walk.
> >
> > Cindy Hamilton

> Hey Cindy!! You are a dumb as a post!!!
>
> Which part of "I don't buy gasoline anymore" DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND?
>
> John Kuthe, KutheChocolates.com...

You pay someone else to buy gasoline to transport everything that
you buy, and then wallow in self-righteous denial about your habits.

Cindy Hamilton

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Friday, December 14, 2018 at 9:05:45 AM UTC-6, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
> On Friday, December 14, 2018 at 9:18:45 AM UTC-5, John Kuthe wrote:

> > > Hypocrite. You'll talk the talk, but you won't walk the walk.
> > >
> > > Cindy Hamilton

> > Hey Cindy!! You are a dumb as a post!!!
> >
> > Which part of "I don't buy gasoline anymore" DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND?
> >
> > John Kuthe, KutheChocolates.com...

> You pay someone else to buy gasoline to transport everything that
> you buy, and then wallow in self-righteous denial about your habits.
>
> Cindy Hamilton

DIPSHIT!!!!

Typical White Supremacist NAZI Colonizing Religious PROSELYTIZING BITCH!!

Your RACE is NOT the MAJORITY ON THE PLANET!!! And YOU are TERRIFIED about that!! And we SHOULD BE!! White People terrorized more places on The Planet than ANYONE ELSE!!! :-(

I am personally ASHAMED OF OUR RACE! :-( Greedy WASTEFUL EXCLUSIONARY NAZIS!! :-(

John Kuthe...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 14 Dec 2018, John Kuthe wrote
(in >):

> On Friday, December 14, 2018 at 9:05:45 AM UTC-6, Cindy Hamilton wrote:

> > > Hey Cindy!! You are a dumb as a post!!!
> > >
> > > Which part of "I don't buy gasoline anymore" DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND?
> > >
> > > John Kuthe, KutheChocolates.com...

> > You pay someone else to buy gasoline to transport everything that
> > you buy, and then wallow in self-righteous denial about your habits.
> >
> > Cindy Hamilton

> DIPSHIT!!!!
>
> Typical White Supremacist NAZI Colonizing Religious PROSELYTIZING BITCH!!
>
> Your RACE is NOT the MAJORITY ON THE PLANET!!! And YOU are TERRIFIED about
> that!! And we SHOULD BE!! White People terrorized more places on The Planet
> than ANYONE ELSE!!! :-(
>
> I am personally ASHAMED OF OUR RACE! :-( Greedy WASTEFUL EXCLUSIONARY NAZIS!!
> :-(
>
> John Kuthe...

Oh dear, and this seemed such a pleasant group after the politics ones.....

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Fruitiest of Fruitcakes" > wrote in message
> Oh dear, and this seemed such a pleasant group after the politics
> ones.....

Surely you jest. LOL

Cheri

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Fruitiest of Fruitcakes" wrote in message
news.com...

On 14 Dec 2018, John Kuthe wrote
(in >):

> On Friday, December 14, 2018 at 9:05:45 AM UTC-6, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
> > On Friday, December 14, 2018 at 9:18:45 AM UTC-5, John Kuthe wrote:

> > > Hey Cindy!! You are a dumb as a post!!!
> > >
> > > Which part of "I don't buy gasoline anymore" DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND?
> > >
> > > John Kuthe, KutheChocolates.com...

> > You pay someone else to buy gasoline to transport everything that
> > you buy, and then wallow in self-righteous denial about your habits.
> >
> > Cindy Hamilton

> DIPSHIT!!!!
>
> Typical White Supremacist NAZI Colonizing Religious PROSELYTIZING BITCH!!
>
> Your RACE is NOT the MAJORITY ON THE PLANET!!! And YOU are TERRIFIED about
> that!! And we SHOULD BE!! White People terrorized more places on The
> Planet
> than ANYONE ELSE!!! :-(
>
> I am personally ASHAMED OF OUR RACE! :-( Greedy WASTEFUL EXCLUSIONARY
> NAZIS!!
> :-(
>
> John Kuthe...

Oh dear, and this seemed such a pleasant group after the politics ones.....

==

lol ya think???

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Friday, December 14, 2018 at 5:58:23 AM UTC-10, Fruitiest of Fruitcakes wrote:
> On 14 Dec 2018, John Kuthe wrote
> (in >):

> > > You pay someone else to buy gasoline to transport everything that
> > > you buy, and then wallow in self-righteous denial about your habits.
> > >
> > > Cindy Hamilton

> > DIPSHIT!!!!
> >
> > Typical White Supremacist NAZI Colonizing Religious PROSELYTIZING BITCH!!
> >
> > Your RACE is NOT the MAJORITY ON THE PLANET!!! And YOU are TERRIFIED about
> > that!! And we SHOULD BE!! White People terrorized more places on The Planet
> > than ANYONE ELSE!!! :-(
> >
> > I am personally ASHAMED OF OUR RACE! :-( Greedy WASTEFUL EXCLUSIONARY NAZIS!!
> > :-(
> >
> > John Kuthe...

> Oh dear, and this seemed such a pleasant group after the politics ones.....

Forget it Fruit, it's Christmastime.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b6PPgifFp9s

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 14 Dec 2018 15:58:20 +0000, Fruitiest of Fruitcakes
> wrote:

>On 14 Dec 2018, John Kuthe wrote
>(in >):

>> > You pay someone else to buy gasoline to transport everything that
>> > you buy, and then wallow in self-righteous denial about your habits.
>> >
>> > Cindy Hamilton

>> DIPSHIT!!!!
>>
>> Typical White Supremacist NAZI Colonizing Religious PROSELYTIZING BITCH!!
>>
>> Your RACE is NOT the MAJORITY ON THE PLANET!!! And YOU are TERRIFIED about
>> that!! And we SHOULD BE!! White People terrorized more places on The Planet
>> than ANYONE ELSE!!! :-(
>>
>> I am personally ASHAMED OF OUR RACE! :-( Greedy WASTEFUL EXCLUSIONARY NAZIS!!
>> :-(
>>
>> John Kuthe...

>Oh dear, and this seemed such a pleasant group after the politics ones.....

That's just John after too much chocolate.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Friday, December 14, 2018 at 10:58:23 AM UTC-5, Fruitiest of Fruitcakes wrote:
> On 14 Dec 2018, John Kuthe wrote
> (in >):

> > > You pay someone else to buy gasoline to transport everything that
> > > you buy, and then wallow in self-righteous denial about your habits.
> > >
> > > Cindy Hamilton

> > DIPSHIT!!!!
> >
> > Typical White Supremacist NAZI Colonizing Religious PROSELYTIZING BITCH!!
> >
> > Your RACE is NOT the MAJORITY ON THE PLANET!!! And YOU are TERRIFIED about
> > that!! And we SHOULD BE!! White People terrorized more places on The Planet
> > than ANYONE ELSE!!! :-(
> >
> > I am personally ASHAMED OF OUR RACE! :-( Greedy WASTEFUL EXCLUSIONARY NAZIS!!
> > :-(
> >
> > John Kuthe...

> Oh dear, and this seemed such a pleasant group after the politics ones.....

I'm a little embarrassed I gave in to the devil on my left shoulder
and kept poking him.

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Friday, December 14, 2018 at 11:55:28 AM UTC-6, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
> I'm a little embarrassed I gave in to the devil on my left shoulder
> and kept poking him.
>
> Cindy Hamilton

ROFL!!! White Supremacist NAZI got TO YA, EH?

Truth HURTS, EH?

John Kuthe...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 14 Dec 2018 10:33:16 -0800 (PST), John Kuthe
> wrote:

>On Friday, December 14, 2018 at 11:55:28 AM UTC-6, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
>> I'm a little embarrassed I gave in to the devil on my left shoulder
>> and kept poking him.
>>
>> Cindy Hamilton

>ROFL!!! White Supremacist NAZI got TO YA, EH?
>
>Truth HURTS, EH?

Cindy can't reply anymore. She's gone to the police station to turn
herself in.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Bruce wrote:
> On Thu, 13 Dec 2018 16:55:29 -0500, wrote:
>
>> On Thu, 13 Dec 2018 21:44:49 -0000 (UTC), Jinx the Minx
>> > wrote:

https://scontent-ort2-2.xx.fbcdn.net...t-ort2-2.xx&oh[a6c98ac7df25553bb8126c7e066d85&oe\AC7332

>>> What kind of hypocritical bullshit is that?! You’re still buying their
>>> palm oil coating by the ton. Your letter is meaningless.

>> Kutchi is the least educated human on this planet.

> His spelling's better than yours.

Sailor's who are loved by every woman on the planet don't need to spell
anything. They just show their greasy johnson and make outrageous
propositions.