Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default A BUNCH of Coffee/Kahlua Chocolate Truffles!

Bruce wrote:
> On Fri, 14 Dec 2018 10:33:16 -0800 (PST), John Kuthe
> > wrote:
>
>> On Friday, December 14, 2018 at 11:55:28 AM UTC-6, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
>>> I'm a little embarrassed I gave in to the devil on my left shoulder
>>> and kept poking him.
>>>
>>> Cindy Hamilton

>> ROFL!!! White Supremacist NAZI got TO YA, EH?
>>
>> Truth HURTS, EH?

> Cindy can't reply anymore. She's gone to the police station to turn
> herself in.

Seven minutes to defend your boyfriend. Nice! Carry on...

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Friday, December 14, 2018 at 7:55:28 AM UTC-10, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
> On Friday, December 14, 2018 at 10:58:23 AM UTC-5, Fruitiest of Fruitcakes wrote:
> > On 14 Dec 2018, John Kuthe wrote
> > (in >):

> > > DIPSHIT!!!!
> > >
> > > Typical White Supremacist NAZI Colonizing Religious PROSELYTIZING BITCH!!
> > >
> > > Your RACE is NOT the MAJORITY ON THE PLANET!!! And YOU are TERRIFIED about
> > > that!! And we SHOULD BE!! White People terrorized more places on The Planet
> > > than ANYONE ELSE!!! :-(
> > >
> > > I am personally ASHAMED OF OUR RACE! :-( Greedy WASTEFUL EXCLUSIONARY NAZIS!!
> > > :-(
> > >
> > > John Kuthe...

> > Oh dear, and this seemed such a pleasant group after the politics ones.....

> I'm a little embarrassed I gave in to the devil on my left shoulder
> and kept poking him.
>
> Cindy Hamilton

I'm guessing that you were teased and bullied when you were a kid. You probably still feel raw about that.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 14 Dec 2018 17:38:29 -0800 (PST), dsi1 >
wrote:

>On Friday, December 14, 2018 at 7:55:28 AM UTC-10, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
>> On Friday, December 14, 2018 at 10:58:23 AM UTC-5, Fruitiest of Fruitcakes wrote:
>> > On 14 Dec 2018, John Kuthe wrote
>> > (in >):

>> > Oh dear, and this seemed such a pleasant group after the politics ones.....

>> I'm a little embarrassed I gave in to the devil on my left shoulder
>> and kept poking him.
>>
>> Cindy Hamilton

>I'm guessing that you were teased and bullied when you were a kid. You probably still feel raw about that.

Sounds more like you are talking about yourself... you remind me of a
constantly teased wimp.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:
> On Fri, 14 Dec 2018 17:38:29 -0800 (PST), dsi1 >
> wrote:

>>> I'm a little embarrassed I gave in to the devil on my left shoulder
>>> and kept poking him.
>>>
>>> Cindy Hamilton

>> I'm guessing that you were teased and bullied when you were a kid. You probably still feel raw about that.

> Sounds more like you are talking about yourself... you remind me of a
> constantly teased wimp.

Popeye, can yoose tell us one of yoose long drawn out sex stories? It
might help to get folks to relax, and have a few laughs.

A bottle or two of Crystal Palace should be enough to get yoose started.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Friday, December 14, 2018 at 2:51:26 PM UTC-10, Alex wrote:
> Bruce wrote:
> > On Fri, 14 Dec 2018 10:33:16 -0800 (PST), John Kuthe
> > > wrote:

> >> ROFL!!! White Supremacist NAZI got TO YA, EH?
> >>
> >> Truth HURTS, EH?

> > Cindy can't reply anymore. She's gone to the police station to turn
> > herself in.

> Seven minutes to defend your boyfriend. Nice! Carry on...

All that money and you still can't afford to buy a life of your own. I shall pray for you.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Friday, December 14, 2018 at 3:47:50 PM UTC-10, Sheldon wrote:
> On Fri, 14 Dec 2018 17:38:29 -0800 (PST), dsi1 <dsi1>
> wrote:

> >> I'm a little embarrassed I gave in to the devil on my left shoulder
> >> and kept poking him.
> >>
> >> Cindy Hamilton

> >I'm guessing that you were teased and bullied when you were a kid. You probably still feel raw about that.

> Sounds more like you are talking about yourself... you remind me of a
> constantly teased wimp.

I would normally come back with some wise-ass remark but I refuse to take advantage of an inebriated liver case. Here's looking at you Uncle.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

dsi1 wrote:
> On Friday, December 14, 2018 at 2:51:26 PM UTC-10, Alex wrote:
>> Bruce wrote:
>>> On Fri, 14 Dec 2018 10:33:16 -0800 (PST), John Kuthe

>>> Cindy can't reply anymore. She's gone to the police station to turn
>>> herself in.

>> Seven minutes to defend your boyfriend. Nice! Carry on...

> All that money and you still can't afford to buy a life of your own. I shall pray for you.

Which god?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

:

>> On Fri, 14 Dec 2018 15:58:20 +0000, Fruitiest of Fruitcakes
>> > wrote:
>>
>>>On 14 Dec 2018, John Kuthe wrote
>>>(in >):

>>>Oh dear, and this seemed such a pleasant group after the politics
>>>ones.....

>> That's just John after too much chocolate.

>What on earth does he put in it? Amphetamine?

You know those kids who start bouncing through the room after they've
eaten sweets? Maybe John has that with chocolate. It brings out the
capitals in him.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 16 Dec 2018 06:29:09 +1100, Bruce >
wrote:

>On Sat, 15 Dec 2018 19:03:11 GMT, Pamela >
>wrote:
>
>>On 17:20 14 Dec 2018, Bruce > wrote in
m:

>>> On Fri, 14 Dec 2018 15:58:20 +0000, Fruitiest of Fruitcakes

>>> That's just John after too much chocolate.

>>What on earth does he put in it? Amphetamine?

>You know those kids who start bouncing through the room after they've
>eaten sweets? Maybe John has that with chocolate. It brings out the
>capitals in him.

Actually it's how a Lower Case pretends to be Upper Case.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Saturday, December 15, 2018 at 1:29:15 PM UTC-6, Bruce wrote:
> You know those kids who start bouncing through the room after they've
> eaten sweets? Maybe John has that with chocolate. It brings out the
> capitals in him.

Chocolate brings out the KutheChocolates.com in me!

JUST knocked out Batch #4 of my 2.5+2.5 Original Recipe 'Caramel Pecan Things' with my Indian Housemate helper! 170pcs total!!

For Sale SOON at KutheChocolates.com!

John Kuthe...

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Friday, December 14, 2018 at 5:45:25 PM UTC-10, Hank Rogers wrote:

> Which god?

Sounds like you're looking to have a close and personal relationship with one. My suggestion is that you pick one of the many fine ones available and stick with him/her/it.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 12 Dec 2018 18:00:15 -0800 (PST), John Kuthe wrote:

> https://scontent-ort2-2.xx.fbcdn.net...&oe=5CAC73 32
>
> Took me HOURS to dip! :-)
>
> John Kuthe, KutheChocolates.com...

Please keep the pictures of your candy-making efforts coming, John!

-sw