Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default [OT] This is what (young) real women are supposed to look like

I found this on U2B:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aHmvg4bcm_I

Even the skinny babes look like "real people".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vP6PVMySafY

(yer welcome, Shelly)

nb

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Friday, August 17, 2018 at 8:17:50 AM UTC-6, notbob wrote:
> I found this on U2B:
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aHmvg4bcm_I
>
> Even the skinny babes look like "real people".
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vP6PVMySafY
>
> (yer welcome, Shelly)
>
> nb

Looks like the type of people who would vote for Trump...brainless nitwits.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 8/17/2018 8:53 AM, Roy wrote:

> Looks like the type of people who would vote for Trump...brainless nitwits.

Geez, gotta throw "polotics" into the thread. Check out those babes in
bikini's.

nb

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Friday, August 17, 2018 at 4:17:50 AM UTC-10, notbob wrote:
> I found this on U2B:
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aHmvg4bcm_I
>
> Even the skinny babes look like "real people".
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vP6PVMySafY
>
> (yer welcome, Shelly)
>
> nb

Here's what my mom looked like back in the day - early 50's. She's the prettiest one in the group. I never realized how smart she was until after she died. She was a meticulous note-taker and worked in the data-processing department of the Army. I never ever saw her scribbling once. I never realized how beautiful she was until I saw this picture.

https://www.amazon.com/photos/share/...1IyrGcVZd248YD
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 17 Aug 2018 18:50:05 -0700 (PDT), dsi1 >
wrote:

>On Friday, August 17, 2018 at 4:17:50 AM UTC-10, notbob wrote:
>> I found this on U2B:
>>
>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aHmvg4bcm_I
>>
>> Even the skinny babes look like "real people".
>>
>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vP6PVMySafY
>>
>> (yer welcome, Shelly)
>>
>> nb

>Here's what my mom looked like back in the day - early 50's. She's the prettiest one in the group. I never realized how smart she was until after she died. She was a meticulous note-taker and worked in the data-processing department of the Army. I never ever saw her scribbling once. I never realized how beautiful she was until I saw this picture.
>
>https://www.amazon.com/photos/share/...1IyrGcVZd248YD

But which one is the prettiest? Hard to say, it's rather small.
Definitely one in the front row, but they also seem a lot younger. My
vote goes to number 1 or 3 from the left in the front row.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"dsi1" > wrote in message news:75c78c9a-3d40-4069-aa1d-

Here's what my mom looked like back in the day - early 50's. She's the
prettiest one in the group. I never realized how smart she was until after
she died. She was a meticulous note-taker and worked in the data-processing
department of the Army. I never ever saw her scribbling once. I never
realized how beautiful she was until I saw this picture.

https://www.amazon.com/photos/share/...1IyrGcVZd248YD

I think they're all attractive. I love old pictures.

Cheri

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Druce" > wrote in message
> On Fri, 17 Aug 2018 18:50:05 -0700 (PDT), dsi1 >
> wrote:
>
>>On Friday, August 17, 2018 at 4:17:50 AM UTC-10, notbob wrote:
>>> I found this on U2B:
>>>
>>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aHmvg4bcm_I
>>>
>>> Even the skinny babes look like "real people".
>>>
>>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vP6PVMySafY
>>>
>>> (yer welcome, Shelly)
>>>
>>> nb

>>Here's what my mom looked like back in the day - early 50's. She's the
>>prettiest one in the group. I never realized how smart she was until after
>>she died. She was a meticulous note-taker and worked in the
>>data-processing department of the Army. I never ever saw her scribbling
>>once. I never realized how beautiful she was until I saw this picture.
>>
>>https://www.amazon.com/photos/share/...1IyrGcVZd248YD

> But which one is the prettiest? Hard to say, it's rather small.
> Definitely one in the front row, but they also seem a lot younger. My
> vote goes to number 1 or 3 from the left in the front row.

Hold down your ctrl key and move your mouse wheel on the pic to make it big.

Cheri

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 17 Aug 2018 23:00:53 -0700, "Cheri" >
wrote:

>"dsi1" > wrote in message news:75c78c9a-3d40-4069-aa1d-
>
>Here's what my mom looked like back in the day - early 50's. She's the
>prettiest one in the group. I never realized how smart she was until after
>she died. She was a meticulous note-taker and worked in the data-processing
>department of the Army. I never ever saw her scribbling once. I never
>realized how beautiful she was until I saw this picture.
>
>https://www.amazon.com/photos/share/...1IyrGcVZd248YD
>

>I think they're all attractive.

No you don't. You're just politically correct.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Druce" > wrote in message
> On Fri, 17 Aug 2018 23:00:53 -0700, "Cheri" >
> wrote:
>
>>"dsi1" > wrote in message news:75c78c9a-3d40-4069-aa1d-
>>
>>Here's what my mom looked like back in the day - early 50's. She's the
>>prettiest one in the group. I never realized how smart she was until after
>>she died. She was a meticulous note-taker and worked in the
>>data-processing
>>department of the Army. I never ever saw her scribbling once. I never
>>realized how beautiful she was until I saw this picture.
>>
>>https://www.amazon.com/photos/share/...1IyrGcVZd248YD
>>

>>I think they're all attractive.

> No you don't. You're just politically correct.

I do think they're all attractive, not one of them is unattractive, so stuff
it.

Cheri

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 17 Aug 2018 23:02:32 -0700, "Cheri" >
wrote:

>"Druce" > wrote in message
.. .
>> On Fri, 17 Aug 2018 18:50:05 -0700 (PDT), dsi1 >
>> wrote:

>>>Here's what my mom looked like back in the day - early 50's. She's the
>>>prettiest one in the group. I never realized how smart she was until after
>>>she died. She was a meticulous note-taker and worked in the
>>>data-processing department of the Army. I never ever saw her scribbling
>>>once. I never realized how beautiful she was until I saw this picture.
>>>
>>>https://www.amazon.com/photos/share/...1IyrGcVZd248YD

>> But which one is the prettiest? Hard to say, it's rather small.
>> Definitely one in the front row, but they also seem a lot younger. My
>> vote goes to number 1 or 3 from the left in the front row.

>Hold down your ctrl key and move your mouse wheel on the pic to make it big.

Yes, that works a bit.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 17 Aug 2018 23:04:52 -0700, "Cheri" >
wrote:

>"Druce" > wrote in message
.. .
>> On Fri, 17 Aug 2018 23:00:53 -0700, "Cheri" >
>> wrote:
>>
>>>I think they're all attractive.

>> No you don't. You're just politically correct.

>I do think they're all attractive, not one of them is unattractive, so stuff
>it.

But there's a lot of grey area between attractive and unattractive and
most people are in that area. I agree that none of them is ugly, just
a bit biddyesque here and there.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"dsi1" wrote in message

On Friday, August 17, 2018 at 4:17:50 AM UTC-10, notbob wrote:
> I found this on U2B:
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aHmvg4bcm_I
>
> Even the skinny babes look like "real people".
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vP6PVMySafY
>
> (yer welcome, Shelly)
>
> nb

Here's what my mom looked like back in the day - early 50's. She's the
prettiest one in the group. I never realized how smart she was until after
she died. She was a meticulous note-taker and worked in the data-processing
department of the Army. I never ever saw her scribbling once. I never
realized how beautiful she was until I saw this picture.

https://www.amazon.com/photos/share/...1IyrGcVZd248YD

==

They all look pretty to me)

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Druce wrote:

> But there's a lot of grey area between attractive and unattractive and
> most people are in that area. I agree that none of them is ugly, just
> a bit biddyesque here and there.

You said, "biddyesque." haha LOL!
I suspect that would be on the back row.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

dsi1 wrote:

> Here's what my mom looked like back in the day - early 50's. She's the prettiest one in the group. I never realized how smart she was until after she died. She was a meticulous note-taker and worked in the data-processing department of the Army. I never ever saw her scribbling once. I never realized how beautiful she was until I saw this picture.
>
> https://www.amazon.com/photos/share/...1IyrGcVZd248YD

OK. Now that people have guessed or commented, I hope you are
going to tell us which one. It would be nice to know.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Druce" > wrote in message
> On Fri, 17 Aug 2018 23:04:52 -0700, "Cheri" >
> wrote:
>
>>"Druce" > wrote in message
. ..

>>> No you don't. You're just politically correct.

>>I do think they're all attractive, not one of them is unattractive, so
>>stuff
>>it.

> But there's a lot of grey area between attractive and unattractive and
> most people are in that area. I agree that none of them is ugly, just
> a bit biddyesque here and there.

So...you think your idea of attractiveness automatically means that everyone
else has the same idea? Hardly.

Cheri

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Friday, August 17, 2018 at 11:33:51 AM UTC-5, notbob wrote:
> On 8/17/2018 8:53 AM, Roy wrote:
>
> > Looks like the type of people who would vote for Trump...brainless nitwits.

> Geez, gotta throw "polotics" into the thread. Check out those babes in
> bikini's.
>
> nb

DON'T you talk about my sisters, daughters AND MY MOTHER like that, you ****ER! :-(

:-(

John Kuthe...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Saturday, August 18, 2018 at 1:01:40 AM UTC-5, Cheri wrote:
> "dsi1" > wrote in message news:75c78c9a-3d40-4069-aa1d-
>
> Here's what my mom looked like back in the day - early 50's. She's the
> prettiest one in the group. I never realized how smart she was until after
> she died. She was a meticulous note-taker and worked in the data-processing
> department of the Army. I never ever saw her scribbling once. I never
> realized how beautiful she was until I saw this picture.
>
> https://www.amazon.com/photos/share/...1IyrGcVZd248YD
>

> I think they're all attractive. I love old pictures.
>
> Cheri

Thank you Cheri! True, they are/were ALL beautiful young WHITE females!

Where are all my daughters, sisters, etc. OF COLOR other than sheet "white"?

Bunch of SEXIST White Supremacists, eh? :-(

John Kuthe...

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"John Kuthe" > wrote in message
> On Saturday, August 18, 2018 at 1:01:40 AM UTC-5, Cheri wrote:
>> "dsi1" > wrote in message news:75c78c9a-3d40-4069-aa1d-
>>
>> Here's what my mom looked like back in the day - early 50's. She's the
>> prettiest one in the group. I never realized how smart she was until
>> after
>> she died. She was a meticulous note-taker and worked in the
>> data-processing
>> department of the Army. I never ever saw her scribbling once. I never
>> realized how beautiful she was until I saw this picture.
>>
>> https://www.amazon.com/photos/share/...1IyrGcVZd248YD
>>

>> I think they're all attractive. I love old pictures.
>>
>> Cheri

> Thank you Cheri! True, they are/were ALL beautiful young WHITE females!
>
> Where are all my daughters, sisters, etc. OF COLOR other than sheet
> "white"?
>
> Bunch of SEXIST White Supremacists, eh? :-(
>
> John Kuthe...

Sorry John, they are not white females. You probably should have your eyes
checked.

Cheri

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 8/18/2018 2:04 AM, Cheri wrote:
> "Druce" > wrote in message
>> On Fri, 17 Aug 2018 23:00:53 -0700, "Cheri" >
>> wrote:
>>
>>> "dsi1" > wrote in message news:75c78c9a-3d40-4069-aa1d-
>>>
>>> Here's what my mom looked like back in the day - early 50's. She's the
>>> prettiest one in the group. I never realized how smart she was until
>>> after
>>> she died. She was a meticulous note-taker and worked in the
>>> data-processing
>>> department of the Army. I never ever saw her scribbling once. I never
>>> realized how beautiful she was until I saw this picture.
>>>
>>> https://www.amazon.com/photos/share/...1IyrGcVZd248YD
>>>

>>> I think they're all attractive.

>> No you don't. You're just politically correct.

> I do think they're all attractive, not one of them is unattractive, so
> stuff it.
>
> Cheri

The women in the front look like they had their legs cut off so they
could not run away. Pretty harsh rules there.

Agree though, all good looking.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 8/18/2018 7:50 AM, John Kuthe wrote:

> AND MY MOTHER like that, you ****ER! :-(

I refuse to believe you ever had a mother.

nb

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 18 Aug 2018 12:02:42 -0600, notbob > wrote:

>On 8/18/2018 7:50 AM, John Kuthe wrote:
>
>> AND MY MOTHER like that, you ****ER! :-(

>I refuse to believe you ever had a mother.
>
>nb

If she saw how he behaves here it would be nigh impossible for her to
be proud of him I would think his father is probably regretting
his decision too.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 18 Aug 2018 notbob wrote:
>John Kuthe wrote:
>
>>AND MY MOTHER like that, you ****ER! :-(

>I refuse to believe you ever had a mother.

I'm sure Kuthe had a mother, after he hatched he had a face only his
mother could love:
https://rollingharbour.files.wordpre...craig-nash.jpg
Posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:
> On Sat, 18 Aug 2018 notbob wrote:
>> John Kuthe wrote:
>>
>>> AND MY MOTHER like that, you ****ER! :-(

>> I refuse to believe you ever had a mother.

> I'm sure Kuthe had a mother, after he hatched he had a face only his
> mother could love:

https://rollingharbour.files.wordpre...craig-nash.jpg

Popeye, yoose forgot to call him a *FAGGOT*

Yoose sure are one to talk about someone else's appearance, yoose low
down maggot.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Saturday, August 18, 2018 at 1:26:02 PM UTC-5, wrote:
> On Sat, 18 Aug 2018 12:02:42 -0600, notbob > wrote:
>
> >On 8/18/2018 7:50 AM, John Kuthe wrote:
> >
> >> AND MY MOTHER like that, you ****ER! :-(

> >I refuse to believe you ever had a mother.
> >
> >nb

> If she saw how he behaves here it would be nigh impossible for her to
> be proud of him I would think his father is probably regretting
> his decision too.

I KNOW my father would be very happy that with his passing I finally BOUGHT a house CASH ON THE BARRELHEAD and rather than rent now I collect rent! And my mother would be overjoyed to know I work (when I work!) as a pediatric NURSE! I would tell her if I could I learned my compassion FROM HER!!

John Kuthe...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Saturday, August 18, 2018 at 3:15:05 PM UTC-4, John Kuthe wrote:
> On Saturday, August 18, 2018 at 1:26:02 PM UTC-5, wrote:

> > >I refuse to believe you ever had a mother.
> > >
> > >nb

> > If she saw how he behaves here it would be nigh impossible for her to
> > be proud of him I would think his father is probably regretting
> > his decision too.

> I KNOW my father would be very happy that with his passing I finally BOUGHT a house CASH ON THE BARRELHEAD and rather than rent now I collect rent! And my mother would be overjoyed to know I work (when I work!) as a pediatric NURSE! I would tell her if I could I learned my compassion FROM HER!!
>
> John Kuthe...

Yes, it's very compassionate when you tell people "**** you". I doubt your
mother would approve of that one little bit.

Cindy Hamilton

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 18 Aug 2018 08:21:47 -0400, Gary > wrote:

>Druce wrote:
>>
>> But there's a lot of grey area between attractive and unattractive and
>> most people are in that area. I agree that none of them is ugly, just
>> a bit biddyesque here and there.

>You said, "biddyesque." haha LOL!
>I suspect that would be on the back row.

Yes, maybe they're the mothers of the front row?
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 18 Aug 2018 06:07:46 -0700, "Cheri" >
wrote:

>"Druce" > wrote in message
.. .
>> On Fri, 17 Aug 2018 23:04:52 -0700, "Cheri" >
>> wrote:
>>
>>>I do think they're all attractive, not one of them is unattractive, so
>>>stuff
>>>it.

>> But there's a lot of grey area between attractive and unattractive and
>> most people are in that area. I agree that none of them is ugly, just
>> a bit biddyesque here and there.

>So...you think your idea of attractiveness automatically means that everyone
>else has the same idea? Hardly.

No, you're just being nice and politically correct. If you take 20
random people, they won't all be attractive.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 18 Aug 2018 12:44:59 -0400, Ed Pawlowski > wrote:

>On 8/18/2018 2:04 AM, Cheri wrote:
>> "Druce" > wrote in message

>>> No you don't. You're just politically correct.

>> I do think they're all attractive, not one of them is unattractive, so
>> stuff it.
>>
>> Cheri

>The women in the front look like they had their legs cut off so they
>could not run away. Pretty harsh rules there.
>
>Agree though, all good looking.

Don't you have any standards?
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 18 Aug 2018 06:53:26 -0700 (PDT), John Kuthe
> wrote:

>On Saturday, August 18, 2018 at 1:01:40 AM UTC-5, Cheri wrote:
>> "dsi1" > wrote in message news:75c78c9a-3d40-4069-aa1d-
>>
>> Here's what my mom looked like back in the day - early 50's. She's the
>> prettiest one in the group. I never realized how smart she was until after
>> she died. She was a meticulous note-taker and worked in the data-processing
>> department of the Army. I never ever saw her scribbling once. I never
>> realized how beautiful she was until I saw this picture.
>>
>> https://www.amazon.com/photos/share/...1IyrGcVZd248YD
>>

>> I think they're all attractive. I love old pictures.
>>
>> Cheri

>Thank you Cheri! True, they are/were ALL beautiful young WHITE females!
>
>Where are all my daughters, sisters, etc. OF COLOR other than sheet "white"?
>
>Bunch of SEXIST White Supremacists, eh? :-(

They're not white, silly man.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 18 Aug 2018 07:51:19 -0700, "Cheri" >
wrote:

>"John Kuthe" > wrote in message
>> On Saturday, August 18, 2018 at 1:01:40 AM UTC-5, Cheri wrote:
>>> "dsi1" > wrote in message news:75c78c9a-3d40-4069-aa1d-
>>>
>>> Here's what my mom looked like back in the day - early 50's. She's the
>>> prettiest one in the group. I never realized how smart she was until
>>> after
>>> she died. She was a meticulous note-taker and worked in the
>>> data-processing
>>> department of the Army. I never ever saw her scribbling once. I never
>>> realized how beautiful she was until I saw this picture.
>>>
>>> https://www.amazon.com/photos/share/...1IyrGcVZd248YD
>>>

>>> I think they're all attractive. I love old pictures.
>>>
>>> Cheri

>> Thank you Cheri! True, they are/were ALL beautiful young WHITE females!
>>
>> Where are all my daughters, sisters, etc. OF COLOR other than sheet
>> "white"?
>>
>> Bunch of SEXIST White Supremacists, eh? :-(
>>
>> John Kuthe...
>>

>Sorry John, they are not white females. You probably should have your eyes
>checked.

Is John deteriorating mentally or did I not pay attention before?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Saturday, August 18, 2018 at 3:00:06 PM UTC-5, Druce wrote:
> On Sat, 18 Aug 2018 06:07:46 -0700, "Cheri" >
> wrote:
>
> >"Druce" > wrote in message
> .. .

> >> But there's a lot of grey area between attractive and unattractive and
> >> most people are in that area. I agree that none of them is ugly, just
> >> a bit biddyesque here and there.

> >So...you think your idea of attractiveness automatically means that everyone
> >else has the same idea? Hardly.

> No, you're just being nice and politically correct. If you take 20
> random people, they won't all be attractive.

I try and look for the beauty in all my fellow Yumans!

And I find it more often than not! And where I don't find it I just don't look!

John Kuthe...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 18 Aug 2018 15:45:35 -0700 (PDT), John Kuthe
> wrote:

>On Saturday, August 18, 2018 at 3:00:06 PM UTC-5, Druce wrote:
>> On Sat, 18 Aug 2018 06:07:46 -0700, "Cheri" >
>> wrote:
>>
>> >"Druce" > wrote in message
>> .. .

>> >So...you think your idea of attractiveness automatically means that everyone
>> >else has the same idea? Hardly.

>> No, you're just being nice and politically correct. If you take 20
>> random people, they won't all be attractive.

>I try and look for the beauty in all my fellow Yumans!

I always try too!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Druce" > wrote in message
> On Sat, 18 Aug 2018 06:07:46 -0700, "Cheri" >
> wrote:
>
>>"Druce" > wrote in message
. ..

>>> But there's a lot of grey area between attractive and unattractive and
>>> most people are in that area. I agree that none of them is ugly, just
>>> a bit biddyesque here and there.

>>So...you think your idea of attractiveness automatically means that
>>everyone
>>else has the same idea? Hardly.

> No, you're just being nice and politically correct. If you take 20
> random people, they won't all be attractive.

Maybe not to you, but...I was speaking of the picture that was posted. I
don't care if you find them attractive or not, I do.

Cheri

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 19 Aug 2018 08:52:39 +1000, Druce >
wrote:

>On Sat, 18 Aug 2018 15:45:35 -0700 (PDT), John Kuthe
> wrote:
>
>>On Saturday, August 18, 2018 at 3:00:06 PM UTC-5, Druce wrote:

>>> .. .

>>> No, you're just being nice and politically correct. If you take 20
>>> random people, they won't all be attractive.

>>I try and look for the beauty in all my fellow Yumans!

>I always try too!

Me too. They all have very pretty faces however those girls aren't
old enough to grow breasts. lol
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 18 Aug 2018 16:43:32 -0700, "Cheri" >
wrote:

>"Druce" > wrote in message
.. .
>> On Sat, 18 Aug 2018 06:07:46 -0700, "Cheri" >
>> wrote:

>>>So...you think your idea of attractiveness automatically means that
>>>everyone
>>>else has the same idea? Hardly.

>> No, you're just being nice and politically correct. If you take 20
>> random people, they won't all be attractive.

>Maybe not to you, but...I was speaking of the picture that was posted. I
>don't care if you find them attractive or not, I do.

That's very nice of you to say.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Druce wrote:
> On Sat, 18 Aug 2018 06:07:46 -0700, "Cheri" >
> wrote:
>
>> "Druce" > wrote in message

>>> But there's a lot of grey area between attractive and unattractive and
>>> most people are in that area. I agree that none of them is ugly, just
>>> a bit biddyesque here and there.

>> So...you think your idea of attractiveness automatically means that everyone
>> else has the same idea? Hardly.

> No, you're just being nice and politically correct. If you take 20
> random people, they won't all be attractive.

Hell, yoose could get a 3 sigma sample ... look like Popeye.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Druce wrote:
> On Sat, 18 Aug 2018 16:43:32 -0700, "Cheri" >
> wrote:
>
>> "Druce" > wrote in message

>>> No, you're just being nice and politically correct. If you take 20
>>> random people, they won't all be attractive.

>> Maybe not to you, but...I was speaking of the picture that was posted. I
>> don't care if you find them attractive or not, I do.

> That's very nice of you to say.

Popeye sure got his roks off.

Good thing he don't have a time machine, or he would have raped all of
them by now.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Druce wrote:
> On Sat, 18 Aug 2018 07:51:19 -0700, "Cheri" >
> wrote:

>>> Thank you Cheri! True, they are/were ALL beautiful young WHITE females!
>>>
>>> Where are all my daughters, sisters, etc. OF COLOR other than sheet
>>> "white"?
>>>
>>> Bunch of SEXIST White Supremacists, eh? :-(
>>>
>>> John Kuthe...
>>>

>> Sorry John, they are not white females. You probably should have your eyes
>> checked.

> Is John deteriorating mentally or did I not pay attention before?

Right now he is celebrating indian culture. He hates chinese, remember?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Druce wrote:
> On Sat, 18 Aug 2018 07:51:19 -0700, "Cheri" >
> wrote:

>>> Thank you Cheri! True, they are/were ALL beautiful young WHITE females!
>>>
>>> Where are all my daughters, sisters, etc. OF COLOR other than sheet
>>> "white"?
>>>
>>> Bunch of SEXIST White Supremacists, eh? :-(
>>>
>>> John Kuthe...
>>>

>> Sorry John, they are not white females. You probably should have your eyes
>> checked.

> Is John deteriorating mentally or did I not pay attention before?

He's been like this for a long time.

Only Popeye has been brain damaged longer. Since the 1940's when his
mammy dropped him on his head.

REAL SPAM IS FOR MEN (AND WOMEN, TOO) SteveB[_2_] General Cooking 18 04-01-2009 08:25 PM
There are REAL women who sit and fart into cakes (and the proof is onYoutube) [email protected] General Cooking 2 03-06-2008 07:42 AM
It was supposed to be... koko General Cooking 0 29-01-2008 06:13 AM
Real Women Jen General Cooking 5 09-10-2005 12:41 PM
Wine can improve women's (and men's) love life. Wine'canprotect women's hearts' Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD General Cooking 2 15-02-2005 04:10 PM