Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Default Wine can improve women's (and men's) love life. Wine'canprotect women's hearts'

"Paul E. Lehmann" wrote:

> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
>
> > liaM wrote:
> >>
> >> I'm sure happiness in love is the best prevention to heart problems..
> >>
> >> liaM
> >> lost in space

> > Love in Christ --> eternal life.
> >

> > At His service,
> >
> > Andrew

> Sort of like that old joke below:
>
> There was an elderly gentleman at a swingers bar. The guy walks over to a
> young good looking girl and tells her that what she needs is an older
> gentleman like himself. He tells her that someone his age can stay in the
> saddle all day long and it would not be just a wham bam, thank you mam type
> affair. She says that may be true, but who wants to be in the saddle all
> day long with an old man.
>
> Eternal life - maybe not all that it is cracked up to be.
> Think I will choose happiness in love.

With Christ, one has *both*.

You will be in my prayers, dear Paul, whom I love, in Christ's name.

May you accept Him as your personal Lord and Savior, someday, so that
you too will have eternal life and the limitlessly interesting riches of
His everlasting kingdom.

Here's how:

http://makeashorterlink.com/?I22222129

Please note that God truly made this special link describing that He is
the great "I am" and that His message is as simple as the number 2 which
is a number between 1 to 9 and reminds us of His 2 commandments, the 2
arms of the cross, the 2nd part of the Trinity, the 2 finger sign of the
Prince of Peace [who remains *V*ictorious over death and satan], and the
2PD Approach. Let it not ever be written that Christ did not make His
presence known here on Usenet :-)

Also, note that Exodus 16:16 continues to remind us that 16 oz plus 16
oz makes 2 pounds, which is "a certain measure of weight," which is what
"omer" literally means in Hebrew.

Enter the 2PD-OMER Approach:

http://www.heartmdphd.com/wtloss.asp

At His service,

Andrew

--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-Certified Cardiologist

**
Suggested Reading:
(1) http://makeashorterlink.com/?L26062048
(2) http://makeashorterlink.com/?O2F325D1A
(3) http://makeashorterlink.com/?X1C62661A
(4) http://makeashorterlink.com/?U1E13130A
(5) http://makeashorterlink.com/?K6F72510A
(6) http://makeashorterlink.com/?I24E5151A
(7) http://makeashorterlink.com/?I22222129
Paul E. Lehmann

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

> "Paul E. Lehmann" wrote:
>>
>> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

>> > Love in Christ --> eternal life.
>> >

>> > At His service,
>> >
>> > Andrew

>> Sort of like that old joke below:
>>
>> There was an elderly gentleman at a swingers bar. The guy walks over to
>> a young good looking girl and tells her that what she needs is an older
>> gentleman like himself. He tells her that someone his age can stay in
>> the saddle all day long and it would not be just a wham bam, thank you
>> mam type
>> affair. She says that may be true, but who wants to be in the saddle all
>> day long with an old man.
>>
>> Eternal life - maybe not all that it is cracked up to be.
>> Think I will choose happiness in love.

> With Christ, one has *both*.

Do I get the thousand Virgins also?

I think I will choose the love of a good woman - or dog - over spending
eternity up in the clouds along with a grey haired, grey bearded sadistic
old fart who sends down storms, plagues and other forms of misery and
torture to those he created.

Thank you anyhow, Andrew.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

"Paul E. Lehmann" wrote:

> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

> >> Sort of like that old joke below:
> >>
> >> There was an elderly gentleman at a swingers bar. The guy walks over to
> >> a young good looking girl and tells her that what she needs is an older
> >> gentleman like himself. He tells her that someone his age can stay in
> >> the saddle all day long and it would not be just a wham bam, thank you
> >> mam type
> >> affair. She says that may be true, but who wants to be in the saddle all
> >> day long with an old man.
> >>
> >> Eternal life - maybe not all that it is cracked up to be.
> >> Think I will choose happiness in love.

> > With Christ, one has *both*.

> Do I get the thousand Virgins also?

It would seem that you have Jesus confused with Mohammed. They are not
the same. The former lives while the latter remains dead.

> I think I will choose the love of a good woman - or dog - over spending
> eternity up in the clouds along with a grey haired, grey bearded sadistic
> old fart who sends down storms, plagues and other forms of misery and
> torture to those he created.

It would seem that Lord Christ Jesus is a stranger to you. For this
reason, He will not acknowledge you either when your time comes.

> Thank you anyhow, Andrew.

You are welcome to the information.

You will remain in my prayers, dear Paul, whom I love, in Christ's name.