Posted to rec.food.cooking
GM GM is offline

Default Friday Happy Hour

You gals (and even some *dudes*!) out there who are always bragging on your oral skills better be careful what you "wish" for...read on, kids...!!!

https://www.queerty.com/viral-star-d...whore-20180717

Viral star from that disastrous 10-incher story wants you to know hes not a €śwhore€ť

By Alexander Kacala July 17, 2018

Fredy Alanis, the 19-year-old teenager who wound up in the hospital after sucking another mans 10-incher, gave his first ever radio interview this past Saturday on The Adam Sank Show.

Some of the things Alanis revealed during the interview was that the man was both long and thick, and he did go back for seconds after he was all recovered. He also explains that the medical term for the trauma caused by the sucking is €śPneumomediastinum.€ť Its very serious, and he could have died.

But were more curious about his sudden claim to fame, and whats happened since the article went viral almost one week ago.

For starters, his parents arent happy with his viral fame, and its partially because he was misquoted in the article. €śIts really impacted my personal life as far as it comes to family life, because my parents are super upset about it,€ť Alanis explains. €śThey are still upset about the article.€ť

He continues:

€śIts because when, in the article, they quoted my calling myself a whore. They asked if my family knew I was *** and I said, "Yes, but they dont know Im a whore, is what the article said but thats not my words. What I said was, "Yeah, they know but I didnt tell them about the situation because I didnt want them to think that Im a whore, you know? I dont want them to think that I was going around whoring around. They completely twisted my words.€ť

Alanis adds, €śI think [my mom] will always be upset about the article, but it just kind of something that is out there now and theres nothing you can really do about it now.€ť

But thats not all. His sister has received threats from trolls, telling her that she should tell her brother to kill himself.

€śOne of the things that has upset me the most, my sister has been getting so much backlash for this,€ť Alanis says. €śShe has people texting her and messaging her, saying, telling her to tell me to kill myself.€ť

Listen to Adam Sanks entire interview with Fredy Alanis right he

https://soundcloud.com/derekandromai...alanis-7-14-18