Default Happy Hour September 8th

Wondering what to do after Labor Day - well we have a great happy hour
event for you to start the Fall Season.

The specials a
$3 Pabst Blue Ribbon
$4 Bottled Beer
$5 Sangria
$6 Wines by the Glass and Well Cocktails

There will also be complimentary bar snacks and Nolita House is very
well known for its great food.

So bring your friends, your appetite, and your drinking mood and join
us at Nolita House.

Your bartenders - Lauren and Jeni

Dan Iwerks

Let me get this straight--you posted an invitation to a party on Usenet, a
worldwide forum. Really efficient marketing there.
Dan Iwerks is mighty in the ways of cheese.
The fundamental problem with Solipsism is it makes me
responsible for the fact that you're a complete idiot.
Steve Jackson

> wrote in message
oups.com...
> Wondering what to do after Labor Day - well we have a great happy hour
> event for you to start the Fall Season.
>
> The specials a
> $3 Pabst Blue Ribbon
> $4 Bottled Beer
> $5 Sangria
> $6 Wines by the Glass and Well Cocktails

Wow. And short-notice airfare from LA to NYC is usually only about
$1000-2000. That *is* a great deal!

-Steve

Mike Teague

> > wrote in message
> oups.com...
> > Wondering what to do after Labor Day - well we have a great happy hour
> > event for you to start the Fall Season.
> >
> > The specials a
> > $3 Pabst Blue Ribbon
> > $4 Bottled Beer
> > $5 Sangria
> > $6 Wines by the Glass and Well Cocktails

> Wow. And short-notice airfare from LA to NYC is usually only about
> $1000-2000. That *is* a great deal!
>
> -Steve

I'm disturbed by the $3 PBR's. That **** is 12$ a case. WTF kind of happy
hour is that?!

--
Mike Teague - Vancouver WA, USA
-- Opie and Anthony - XM202 - O&A Party Rock!