FoodBanter.com

-   -   Help ! Canning problems (https://www.foodbanter.com/general-cooking/444015-help-canning-problems.html)

dsi1[_17_] 16-07-2018 06:50 PM

Help ! Canning problems

On Monday, July 16, 2018 at 6:16:24 AM UTC-10, Gary wrote:

> WTH was that sad gadget in your pic? It made me laugh. :-D

That thing checks out your vision. You'd be unhappy too if people kept shoving their face into your face. If you're a beautiful gal, it smiles and winks at you.

Terry Coombs 17-07-2018 12:22 PM

Help ! Canning problems

On 7/15/2018 3:07 AM, Ophelia wrote:

> "Terry Coombs"Â* wrote in message ...
>
> On 7/14/2018 3:41 PM, Ophelia wrote:
>>

>> "dsi1"Â* wrote in message
>>
>> On Saturday, July 14, 2018 at 5:05:18 AM UTC-10, Ophelia wrote:
>>> ==
>>>
>>> You lost me at 'ginger' but got me back immediately when I saw it was
>>> Janice
>>> <g>

>> She's my kind of gal although having a spouse that doesn't cook much
>> is a pretty cozy arrangement. It just works out. :)
>>
>> ==
>>
>> Exactly the same he))

> Â* But on the other hand it's nice to have a very good cook - she did
> wonders during the lean times - on standby .
>
> Â*Snag
>
> ==
>
> So you cook because you love to?Â* D doesn't cook and I have no
> complaint At
> All about that :))

Â* No , I cook because she works outside the home now and I don't and
that's only fair . But I do enjoy it ...

--
Snag
Yes , I'm old

Ophelia[_16_] 17-07-2018 12:35 PM

Help ! Canning problems

"Terry Coombs" wrote in message ...

On 7/15/2018 3:07 AM, Ophelia wrote:

> "Terry Coombs" wrote in message ...
>
> On 7/14/2018 3:41 PM, Ophelia wrote:
>>

>> "dsi1" wrote in message
>>
>> On Saturday, July 14, 2018 at 5:05:18 AM UTC-10, Ophelia wrote:
>>> ==
>>>
>>> You lost me at 'ginger' but got me back immediately when I saw it was
>>> Janice
>>> <g>

>> She's my kind of gal although having a spouse that doesn't cook much
>> is a pretty cozy arrangement. It just works out. :)
>>
>> ==
>>
>> Exactly the same he))

> But on the other hand it's nice to have a very good cook - she did
> wonders during the lean times - on standby .
>
> Snag
>
> ==
>
> So you cook because you love to? D doesn't cook and I have no
> complaint At
> All about that :))

No , I cook because she works outside the home now and I don't and
that's only fair . But I do enjoy it ...

Snag

==

OK, but I can tell you enjoy it:))) Me too:))