Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Late Brunch 6/8/2018

I'm having 2 eggs scrambled with a bit of brie. Yellow (Lakeside brand)
grits with butter, salt, pepper and a bit of Sargento shredded "Mexican"
cheese blend in a bowl on the side.

Yes, I am mixing the cheeses. I'm going to add a dollop of brie in with
the beaten egg and some fines herbs, S&P and just turn it over when
lightly brown. It's so nice when the cheese is melty.

I did already make a pot of Lakeside yellow grits. They taste so
"corny"... they disappeared from the shelf for a few months at Publix.

I made cheese grits. I added Sargento shredded "Mexican blend" cheese
to yellow grits. Which, by the way, taste so much more like corn than
that bland white stuff, never had better grits! They need really good
butter. And the finely shredded cheese. With asiago and other blends.
And salt.

I'll have three strips of bacon on the side. Yum!

Jill