Old 31-12-2017, 03:54 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

Default 2018

HAPPY NEW YEAR ONE AND ALL!

Old 31-12-2017, 04:40 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

Sheldon wrote:

HAPPY NEW YEAR ONE AND ALL!

Yup...and we've MUCH to be thankful for...a GREAT President...responsible GOP leadership...an economy that is humming along JUST FINE and will be getting even BETTER in the New Year...not to mention that the hapless Democratic pukes and their airy - fairy agenda are DEAD in the water, heehee. America surely is GREAT again...and poised for even MORE future successes...

We are blessed to be alive in this year of 2018...!!!

Happy New Year kids...!!!

--
Best
Greg

Old 31-12-2017, 04:44 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

On 12/31/2017 10:40 AM, Geregory Morrow socked up as Steve Wartz wrote:
Happy New Year kids...!!!

Try a salad in 2018, hog-boi.

https://imgur.com/a/jCmVb LOL!
Old 31-12-2017, 05:28 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sunday, December 31, 2017 at 10:41:07 AM UTC-5, Steve Wartz wrote:
Sheldon wrote:

HAPPY NEW YEAR ONE AND ALL!

Yup...and we've MUCH to be thankful for...a GREAT President...responsible GOP leadership...an economy that is humming along JUST FINE and will be getting even BETTER in the New Year..

It's been getting better for several years. You can't credit the current
administration for that:

https://www.statista.com/statistics/248154/quarterly-us-real-gross-domestic-product-gdp/

not to mention that the hapless Democratic pukes and their airy - fairy agenda are DEAD in the water, heehee.

I can't entirely disagree with you on this. The Democrats need to focus
more on the working stiff's issues and less on identity politics. But
we don't want to reverse the progress that we've made in civil rights.

Cindy Hamilton
Old 31-12-2017, 05:55 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

Sheldon wrote:

HAPPY NEW YEAR ONE AND ALL!

Yup...and we've MUCH to be thankful for...a GREAT President...responsible GOP leadership...an economy that is humming along JUST FINE and will be getting even BETTER in the New Year..

It's been getting better for several years. You can't credit the current
administration for that:

https://www.statista.com/statistics/248154/quarterly-us-real-gross-domestic-product-gdp/

not to mention that the hapless Democratic pukes and their airy - fairy agenda are DEAD in the water, heehee.

I can't entirely disagree with you on this. The Democrats need to focus
more on the working stiff's issues and less on identity politics. But
we don't want to reverse the progress that we've made in civil rights.

My post was a bit troller - ish, but yes, I agree with you. I was shocked - and then delighted when Trump won. He managed to demolish the GOP, the Democrats, and the mainstream media, all of which was *long* overdue. His election was a "disruptive" event, and out of that much good will eventually ensue...too many in this country were snoozing along on cruise control, a heavy jolt is a good thing.

I'm listening to the Sunday morning news shows, specifically "This Week" on ABC. Some pundits are going on about the "death" of the American Dream, the "shrinking" of the middle class, etc. I'd like them to meet some of the immigrants and refugees and others I work with, they are working hard to get ahead, they struggled for years to get to the US. As for the "shrinking" middle class, yes, it is shrinking, because so many formerly middle class are now *upper class* because of rising incomes (of course a small minority have not kept up, they are now lower - income)...

To those unhappy with our current leadership, I say get yer act together, present a better case, the people will judge you at the ballot box...

All in all, we have it pretty good in this current time and place...all over the world free - market capitalism has enabled BILLIONS to rise out of dire poverty. I was reading something about China, a few decades ago 60% of Chinese were living in dire poverty, not that is FIVE percent - think about that! Formerly communist states are now prosperous, their citizens living "normal" lives...in Africa life is improving, too.

So HAPPY NEW YEAR again, all...!!!

--
Best
Greg

Old 31-12-2017, 05:58 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

Sheldon wrote:

HAPPY NEW YEAR ONE AND ALL!

Yup...and we've MUCH to be thankful for...a GREAT President...responsible GOP leadership...an economy that is humming along JUST FINE and will be getting even BETTER in the New Year..

It's been getting better for several years. You can't credit the current
administration for that:

https://www.statista.com/statistics/248154/quarterly-us-real-gross-domestic-product-gdp/

not to mention that the hapless Democratic pukes and their airy - fairy agenda are DEAD in the water, heehee.

I can't entirely disagree with you on this. The Democrats need to focus
more on the working stiff's issues and less on identity politics. But
we don't want to reverse the progress that we've made in civil rights.

Cindy Hamilton

just so long as we realize civil rights is for everyone, not just the
cause de jure. And correcting past problems does not mean swinging the
pendulum past center in the other direction.
Old 31-12-2017, 08:25 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

Sheldon wrote:

[...]

Sounds too logical and sensible.
Old 31-12-2017, 09:06 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

See your face turned into grape jelly, you cowardly ****.
Old 31-12-2017, 11:01 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

On 12/31/2017 3:06 PM, Boner troll socked up as Sqwertz wrote:
On 12/31/2017 8:44 AM, Casa del Sol naciente wrote:
On 12/31/2017 10:40 AM, Geregory Morrow socked up as Steve Wartz wrote:
Happy New Year kids...!!!

Try a salad in 2018, hog-boi.

https://imgur.com/a/BbBLI

face turned into grape jelly

YAK! lol

Old 31-12-2017, 11:11 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

On 12/31/2017 3:01 PM, Casa del Sol naciente wrote:
On 12/31/2017 3:06 PM, Boner troll socked up as Sqwertz wrote:
On 12/31/2017 8:44 AM, Casa del Sol naciente wrote:
On 12/31/2017 10:40 AM, Geregory Morrow socked up as Steve Wartz wrote:
Happy New Year kids...!!!

Try a salad in 2018, hog-boi.

https://imgur.com/a/BbBLI

face turned into grape jelly

YAK!* lol

https://imgur.com/gallery/KxPj53W

Old 01-01-2018, 02:33 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

Old 01-01-2018, 03:00 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2017-12-31 8:40 AM, Steve Wartz wrote:
Sheldon wrote:

HAPPY NEW YEAR ONE AND ALL!

Yup...and we've MUCH to be thankful for...a GREAT President...responsible GOP leadership...an economy that is humming along JUST FINE and will be getting even BETTER in the New Year...not to mention that the hapless Democratic pukes and their airy - fairy agenda are DEAD in the water, heehee. America surely is GREAT again...and poised for even MORE future successes...

We are blessed to be alive in this year of 2018...!!!

Happy New Year kids...!!!

How pathetic!

Graham, why do you so HATE success...???

--
Best
Greg
Old 01-01-2018, 03:04 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

Old 01-01-2018, 08:15 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sunday, December 31, 2017 at 1:25:53 PM UTC-6, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 12/31/2017 11:58 AM, Taxed and Spent wrote:

just so long as we realize civil rights is for everyone, not just the
cause de jure. And correcting past problems does not mean swinging the
pendulum past center in the other direction.

Sounds too logical and sensible.

Sounds VERY logical AND sensible!

Probably why so many have trouble understanding it!

Oh and Ed, looks like I'll have to USPS your and Steve's Christmas Candy and Chocolate Covered Cherries to you both! Because I am pretty sure the USPS shuts down for FEDERAL HOLIDAZE!

John Kuthe...
Old 02-01-2018, 01:41 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

John Kuthe wrote:

On Sunday, December 31, 2017 at 1:25:53 PM UTC-6, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 12/31/2017 11:58 AM, Taxed and Spent wrote:

just so long as we realize civil rights is for everyone, not just
the cause de jure. And correcting past problems does not mean
swinging the pendulum past center in the other direction.

Sounds too logical and sensible.

Sounds VERY logical AND sensible!

Probably why so many have trouble understanding it!

Oh and Ed, looks like I'll have to USPS your and Steve's Christmas
Candy and Chocolate Covered Cherries to you both! Because I am pretty
sure the USPS shuts down for FEDERAL HOLIDAZE!

John Kuthe...

Hey, got any you didnt sell? I'd like to try some. to
tell me how to pay for a bit of it.