Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default EAT CROW

"Bruce" > wrote in message
> On Sat, 28 Apr 2018 14:25:21 +1000, Bruce >
> wrote:
>
>>On Fri, 27 Apr 2018 21:14:45 -0700, "Cheri" >
>>wrote:

>>>His face really IS in those pictures, and the people that do it are doing
>>>it
>>>with spite and hatefulness, nothing funny about it when it happens to
>>>anybody, even him. These are also the same juvenile acting little creeps
>>>that change the tags on peoples food pics.

>>Yes, it's a bit juvenile, but so is his obnoxious, foul mouthed
>>behaviour. And it's not like people really think it's him. IMO.

> And to add to that: I find racist and anti-*** rants much worse than
> these Photoshoped pictures that everybody knows are fake.

Yes, and I've had my say on that too. It's all disgusting, but would be even
more disgusting if he posted an actual picture of someone here with that
crap attached IMO.

Cheri

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 27 Apr 2018 22:18:28 -0700, "Cheri" >
wrote:

>"Bruce" > wrote in message
.. .
>> On Sat, 28 Apr 2018 14:25:21 +1000, Bruce >
>> wrote:

>>>Yes, it's a bit juvenile, but so is his obnoxious, foul mouthed
>>>behaviour. And it's not like people really think it's him. IMO.

>> And to add to that: I find racist and anti-*** rants much worse than
>> these Photoshoped pictures that everybody knows are fake.

>Yes, and I've had my say on that too. It's all disgusting, but would be even
>more disgusting if he posted an actual picture of someone here with that
>crap attached IMO.

Maybe I haven't seen all the pictures. I thought the one with the
chubby bearded guys was funny.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >, says...

> "Bruce" > wrote in message
> > On Sat, 28 Apr 2018 14:25:21 +1000, Bruce >
> > wrote:

says...

> >>Yes, it's a bit juvenile, but so is his obnoxious, foul mouthed
> >>behaviour.

Sheldon is often juvenile, sexist, homophobic, foulmouthed and
obnoxious, but at least he posts all that crap under his own name. He's
not afraid to admit he's a foulmouthed drunk homophobic misogynist.

Unlike the photoshopping cheat, misogynist and racist Gary, forever
trying pass himself off as that sweet mom and ferret loving Mr Nice Guy
who's "only teasing".

Janet UK

---
http://www.avg.com

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Janet UK wrote:

> Unlike the photoshopping cheat, misogynist and racist Gary, forever
> trying pass himself off as that sweet mom and ferret loving Mr Nice Guy
> who's "only teasing".

Wow. Don't hide your feelings, you wicked, bitter witch. WTH?

Me:
- fun and innocent occasional photoshopping (rare here too)
- misogynist because I don't like mean women or makeup?
- racist because chocolate-colored eggs don't appeal to me?
- sweet Mr.mom, yeah I gave her my all and even changed
jobs to have more time with her. bite me, it worked well.
- ferret loving? Make no mistake about that.
- I often joke and tease but bitter old biddies here don't get
it.
You and a few others have just turned old in mind and forgotten
how to laugh and have a little fun.

Many nice people here but it's also "a haven for imbeciles."
Janet UK is the perfect example. No wonder Ophy hates you, not
only are you mean but also I finally have a name to tag Satan.
Ophy doesn't like the devil living so close to her.

You should try a smile and some 'nice' once in a while. You might
actually become a happier person rather than spend your last
years gnashing your 3rd set of teeth and feeling miserable all
the time.

Have you ever watched a Comedy Channel Roast of anyone? The
entire show is everyone mean teasing everyone else even though
they all like each other. No one takes offense as all know that
the jokes are in jest.
Get a life, Satan UK, and re-learn how to smile.

Note: This response to you is NOT "only teasing."
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Cheri wrote:

> "Bruce" > wrote in message
> > On Sat, 28 Apr 2018 14:25:21 +1000, Bruce >
> > wrote:

> > > Yes, it's a bit juvenile, but so is his obnoxious, foul mouthed
> > > behaviour. And it's not like people really think it's him. IMO.

> > And to add to that: I find racist and anti-*** rants much worse than
> > these Photoshoped pictures that everybody knows are fake.

> Yes, and I've had my say on that too. It's all disgusting, but would
> be even more disgusting if he posted an actual picture of someone
> here with that crap attached IMO.
>
> Cheri

I just know I'm tryng to get DS1 back and Hank Rogers crawled out of
the sewer again.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

cshenk wrote:

> I just know I'm tryng to get DS1 back and Hank Rogers crawled out of
> the sewer again.

Best you just delete your entire baby killfile and start over.
Or get a better newsreader.

You are a computer professional. Why this problem?
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 28 Apr 2018 12:32:01 -0500, "cshenk" > wrote:

>Cheri wrote:
>
>> "Bruce" > wrote in message

>> > And to add to that: I find racist and anti-*** rants much worse than
>> > these Photoshoped pictures that everybody knows are fake.

>> Yes, and I've had my say on that too. It's all disgusting, but would
>> be even more disgusting if he posted an actual picture of someone
>> here with that crap attached IMO.
>>
>> Cheri

>I just know I'm tryng to get DS1 back and Hank Rogers crawled out of
>the sewer again.

Maybe take a year off work and solve this once and for all?
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Gary wrote:

> cshenk wrote:
> >
> > I just know I'm tryng to get DS1 back and Hank Rogers crawled out of
> > the sewer again.

> Best you just delete your entire baby killfile and start over.
> Or get a better newsreader.

Get a life Gary.

> You are a computer professional. Why this problem?

I bhad to reisntall a new system and that one aspect is awkward. DS1
may be under aioe which is a spammer haven.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 28 Apr 2018 15:24:43 -0500, "cshenk" > wrote:

>Gary wrote:
>
>> cshenk wrote:
>> >
>> > I just know I'm tryng to get DS1 back and Hank Rogers crawled out of
>> > the sewer again.

>> Best you just delete your entire baby killfile and start over.
>> Or get a better newsreader.

>Get a life Gary.
>>
>> You are a computer professional. Why this problem?

>I bhad to reisntall a new system and that one aspect is awkward. DS1
>may be under aioe which is a spammer haven.

I'll take the day off and check that for the computer professional.
Checking... checking... still checking... Lo and behold, dsi1 uses
Google Groups!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Bruce wrote:
> On Sat, 28 Apr 2018 15:24:43 -0500, "cshenk" > wrote:
>
>> Gary wrote:

>>> Best you just delete your entire baby killfile and start over.
>>> Or get a better newsreader.

>> Get a life Gary.
>>>
>>> You are a computer professional. Why this problem?

>> I bhad to reisntall a new system and that one aspect is awkward. DS1
>> may be under aioe which is a spammer haven.

> I'll take the day off and check that for the computer professional.
> Checking... checking... still checking... Lo and behold, dsi1 uses
> Google Groups!

LOL.