Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default EAT CROW

Nope... eat pork!
Got tired of eating a pork roast for three days and didn't feel like
stock, so fed it to the crows:
https://postimg.cc/image/ch4ft1xjv/
https://postimg.cc/image/sfd5jbp8r/
https://postimg.cc/image/6sy52dyez/
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 26 Apr 2018 13:10:09 -0400, Gary > wrote:

wrote:

>> Nope... eat pork!
>> Got tired of eating a pork roast for three days and didn't feel like
>> stock, so fed it to the crows

>Did your 2 freezers break? You always say you cook large and
>freeze for the future.

Could have frozen it but it was kinda big and a lotta bone... besides
critters gotta eat too. Right now it's smaller, the crows picked it
pretty clean, but tonight some critter with strong jaws and teeth will
haul it back to its den. When I first put it out one of the feral
cats, Joiner, sniffed it but wasn't interested. I always put out the
dregs of a boney roast, including all the fat trimmings. Most would
put it in their trash but I don't put anything edible in my trash.
I put your photo-shopped garbage in the trash too, I never open those
things. Too bad you don't post worthwhile pictures of something you
cooked, but I know for a fact that you don't cook anything
worthwhile. People who live primarily on fast food don't cook
anything worthwhile.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:

>>> Nope... eat pork!
>>> Got tired of eating a pork roast for three days and didn't feel like
>>> stock, so fed it to the crows

>>Did your 2 freezers break? You always say you cook large and
>>freeze for the future.

> Could have frozen it but it was kinda big and a lotta bone... besides
> critters gotta eat too. Right now it's smaller, the crows picked it
> pretty clean, but tonight some critter with strong jaws and teeth will
> haul it back to its den. When I first put it out one of the feral
> cats, Joiner, sniffed it but wasn't interested. I always put out the
> dregs of a boney roast, including all the fat trimmings. Most would
> put it in their trash but I don't put anything edible in my trash.
> I put your photo-shopped garbage in the trash too, I never open those
> things. Too bad you don't post worthwhile pictures of something you
> cooked, but I know for a fact that you don't cook anything
> worthwhile. People who live primarily on fast food don't cook
> anything worthwhile.

Photo-shopping peoples pics is right up there with trolling, nym-shifting,
post changing, and an assortment of other stupid little things that would
only entertain a "less than" creator. Totally grade school stuff, and lower
grade school at that.

Cheri

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 26 Apr 2018 13:10:09 -0400, Gary wrote:

> wrote:
>>
>> Nope... eat pork!
>> Got tired of eating a pork roast for three days and didn't feel like
>> stock, so fed it to the crows

> Did your 2 freezers break? You always say you cook large and
> freeze for
> the future.
>
> Pic of Sheldon. He always gets all the girls.

http://www.hostpic.org/images/1804261713210103.jpg

With that feminine pose it's no wonder he's a hit with the ladies back
in the 30's. He hasn't aged a bit in 80 years.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:

>> Nope... eat pork!
>> Got tired of eating a pork roast for three days and didn't feel like
>> stock, so fed it to the crows

>Did your 2 freezers break? You always say you cook large and
>freeze for
>the future.
>
>Pic of Sheldon. He always gets all the girls.
> http://www.hostpic.org/images/1804261713210103.jpg

That can't be Sheldon. He's as tall as the woman.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:

>>>Did your 2 freezers break? You always say you cook large and
>>>freeze for the future.
>>>
>>> Pic of Sheldon. He always gets all the girls.

http://www.hostpic.org/images/1804261713210103.jpg

>> I put your photo-shopped garbage in the trash too, I never open those
>> things. Too bad you don't post worthwhile pictures of something you
>> cooked, but I know for a fact that you don't cook anything
>> worthwhile. People who live primarily on fast food don't cook
>> anything worthwhile.

>How did you know it was photoshopped and that it was garbage if you
>didn't open it?

BECAUSE I OPENED ONE WEEKS AGO AND SAW IT WAS BS... NEWBIE DWARF!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 26 Apr 2018 17:38:17 -0400, jmcquown >
wrote:

>On 4/26/2018 11:21 AM, wrote:
>> Nope... eat pork!
>> Got tired of eating a pork roast for three days and didn't feel like
>> stock, so fed it to the crows:

https://postimg.cc/image/ch4ft1xjv/
>> https://postimg.cc/image/sfd5jbp8r/
>> https://postimg.cc/image/6sy52dyez/
>>

>I thought you despised crows. Nice of you to feed them.

I LIKE CROWS, MY FAVORITE BIRD, THEY ARE SO SMART.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:
>>> Nope... eat pork!
>>> Got tired of eating a pork roast for three days and didn't feel like
>>> stock, so fed it to the crows:

https://postimg.cc/image/ch4ft1xjv/
>>> https://postimg.cc/image/sfd5jbp8r/
>>> https://postimg.cc/image/6sy52dyez/
>>>

>> I thought you despised crows. Nice of you to feed them.

> I LIKE CROWS, MY FAVORITE BIRD, THEY ARE SO SMART.

When I was a kid my neighbour had a pet crow...a free ranger. The
neighbour fed him regularly but he used to hang out with us. I had a
paper route and the crow used to follow me around and after doing that a
few times he learned the route and used to fly ahead to the next house
and wait for me. He used to come to my bedroom window every morning,
which irritated my mother because he crapped a lot and it will land on
the ledge or drip down the brick wall.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:
>>> Nope... eat pork!
>>> Got tired of eating a pork roast for three days and didn't feel like
>>> stock, so fed it to the crows:

https://postimg.cc/image/ch4ft1xjv/
>>> https://postimg.cc/image/sfd5jbp8r/
>>> https://postimg.cc/image/6sy52dyez/
>>>

>> I thought you despised crows. Nice of you to feed them.

> I LIKE CROWS, MY FAVORITE BIRD, THEY ARE SO SMART.

I thought there was some sort of large black bird you have lamented
trying to keep away from your garden.

Jill
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Sheldon wrote:

> On Thu, 26 Apr 2018 15:13:16 -0500, Sqwertz >
> wrote:
>
> >On Thu, 26 Apr 2018 15:19:06 -0400, wrote:

http://www.hostpic.org/images/1804261713210103.jpg

> >> I put your photo-shopped garbage in the trash too, I never open those
> >> things. Too bad you don't post worthwhile pictures of something you
> >> cooked, but I know for a fact that you don't cook anything
> >> worthwhile. People who live primarily on fast food don't cook
> >> anything worthwhile.

> >How did you know it was photoshopped and that it was garbage if you
> >didn't open it?

> BECAUSE I OPENED ONE WEEKS AGO AND SAW IT WAS BS... NEWBIE DWARF!

Your crows and other visiting creatures eat FAR better than Steve...he must be jealous I think...

--
Best
Greg
Posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:

http://www.hostpic.org/images/1804261713210103.jpg

>>>How did you know it was photoshopped and that it was garbage if you
>>>didn't open it?

>> BECAUSE I OPENED ONE WEEKS AGO AND SAW IT WAS BS... NEWBIE DWARF!

> Your crows and other visiting creatures eat FAR better than Steve...he must be jealous I think...

I really doubt sqwurtz or anybody else here for that matter is jealous
of anything Sheldon cooks let alone throws away. Why are you such a
retard fixated on what Sheldon thinks of you anyway always following
him around like his jester puppydog?
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 26 Apr 2018 18:55:01 -0500, Jason Kaiser

wrote:

http://www.hostpic.org/images/1804261713210103.jpg

>>> BECAUSE I OPENED ONE WEEKS AGO AND SAW IT WAS BS... NEWBIE DWARF!

>> Your crows and other visiting creatures eat FAR better than Steve...he must be jealous I think...

>I really doubt sqwurtz or anybody else here for that matter is jealous
>of anything Sheldon cooks let alone throws away. Why are you such a
>retard fixated on what Sheldon thinks of you anyway always following
>him around like his jester puppydog?

STFU you kaiser kraut douchebag... and "Jason" is moist definitely a
faggot name.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 26 Apr 2018 16:17:17 -0700 (PDT), "Steve 'Cannabis Oil' Wertz"
> wrote:

>Sheldon wrote:
>
>> On Thu, 26 Apr 2018 15:13:16 -0500, Sqwertz >
>> wrote:

http://www.hostpic.org/images/1804261713210103.jpg

>> >How did you know it was photoshopped and that it was garbage if you
>> >didn't open it?

>> BECAUSE I OPENED ONE WEEKS AGO AND SAW IT WAS BS... NEWBIE DWARF!

>Your crows and other visiting creatures eat FAR better than Steve...he must be jealous I think...

The dwarf is envious of everything about my life.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:

http://www.hostpic.org/images/1804261713210103.jpg

>>> Your crows and other visiting creatures eat FAR better than Steve...he must be jealous I think...

>>I really doubt sqwurtz or anybody else here for that matter is jealous
>>of anything Sheldon cooks let alone throws away. Why are you such a
>>retard fixated on what Sheldon thinks of you anyway always following
>>him around like his jester puppydog?

>STFU you kaiser kraut douchebag... and "Jason" is moist definitely a
>faggot name.

What about Shelley?
Posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:

http://www.hostpic.org/images/1804261713210103.jpg

>>> Your crows and other visiting creatures eat FAR better than Steve...he must be jealous I think...

>>I really doubt sqwurtz or anybody else here for that matter is jealous
>>of anything Sheldon cooks let alone throws away. Why are you such a
>>retard fixated on what Sheldon thinks of you anyway always following
>>him around like his jester puppydog?

> STFU you kaiser kraut douchebag... and "Jason" is moist definitely a
> faggot name.

You got that right! And I think its sweet that you came to his defense
like that. Since we're all *** here how about a threesome?
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Cheri wrote:

> Photo-shopping peoples pics is right up there with trolling, nym-shifting,
> post changing, and an assortment of other stupid little things that would
> only entertain a "less than" creator. Totally grade school stuff, and lower
> grade school at that.

So I guess your "each to their own" claim only
applies to food choices?

Humor is also an each to your own thing. No need to cut down
humor that you don't approve of. Many people many differences.
Since you like to hang out in Usenet, you should have learned
long ago to accept all people, all lifestyles, all humor. Listen
to everything but no need to criticize any.

It's not about what only you approve of. Usenet is the real
varied world unless you killfile all that you disagree with.

Grade school humor? If you want to remain young (as long as
possible), first step is to keep your mind young. Laugh at things
that used to amuse you. Do activities that you loved...don't quit
just because you're older. Don't turn into an old judgemental
grumpy old person. That's when you turn miserable and die.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Gary" > wrote in message ...
> Cheri wrote:
>>
>> Photo-shopping peoples pics is right up there with trolling,
>> nym-shifting,
>> post changing, and an assortment of other stupid little things that would
>> only entertain a "less than" creator. Totally grade school stuff, and
>> lower
>> grade school at that.

> So I guess your "each to their own" claim only
> applies to food choices?
>
> Humor is also an each to your own thing. No need to cut down
> humor that you don't approve of. Many people many differences.
> Since you like to hang out in Usenet, you should have learned
> long ago to accept all people, all lifestyles, all humor. Listen
> to everything but no need to criticize any.
>
> It's not about what only you approve of. Usenet is the real
> varied world unless you killfile all that you disagree with.
>
> Grade school humor? If you want to remain young (as long as
> possible), first step is to keep your mind young. Laugh at things
> that used to amuse you. Do activities that you loved...don't quit
> just because you're older. Don't turn into an old judgemental
> grumpy old person. That's when you turn miserable and die.

Photo shopping in a malicious way is not funny, if it is to you, then IMO
there is something wrong with you, and yes in a food group, to each their
own means to each their own with food choices.

Cheri

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Cheri wrote:

> Photo shopping in a malicious way is not funny, if it is to you, then IMO
> there is something wrong with you, and yes in a food group, to each their
> own means to each their own with food choices.

I don't see photo shopping as malicious at all. It's just people
having a little fun. Maybe not your cup of tea but no real harm
intended. So... Did you disapprove of my 2 girlgang pics?
My mom loved it. She sent me the pic knowing how I intended
to change it. The next Sheldon version was just in fun.

If he got offended by it, so sad for him. He actually claimed
he didn't even look at it but you know he did. Pants on fire.

Lighten up, for God's sake.
Don't become a grumpy old woman who will die soon with a grimace
on her face. You are cool and better than that.

I bought a pair of rollerblades at age 40. Neighbors, young 30's,
were shocked. In their opinion, I was too old to buy and use
rollerblades. "That's for kids," they said. WTH?

I'm almost 65 and I still do things that others think I'm too old
for. Screw them...as long as my body co-operates, I'm doing
things that I've always loved...running, bike riding, surfing,
rollerblading, skateboarding, hiking in the woods, etc. Maybe
not as often as younger me but I still do and enjoy all. I'll
quit all that once my beloved body either breaks or dies but not
before.

OB FOOD: And I do still enjoy eating nicely too...even McDonalds
occasionally.

Quality of life, not quantity is how I live.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 27 Apr 2018 11:00:42 -0700, "Cheri" >
wrote:

>"Gary" > wrote in message ...
>> Cheri wrote:
>>>
>>> Photo-shopping peoples pics is right up there with trolling,
>>> nym-shifting,
>>> post changing, and an assortment of other stupid little things that would
>>> only entertain a "less than" creator. Totally grade school stuff, and
>>> lower
>>> grade school at that.

>> So I guess your "each to their own" claim only
>> applies to food choices?
>>
>> Humor is also an each to your own thing. No need to cut down
>> humor that you don't approve of. Many people many differences.
>> Since you like to hang out in Usenet, you should have learned
>> long ago to accept all people, all lifestyles, all humor. Listen
>> to everything but no need to criticize any.
>>
>> It's not about what only you approve of. Usenet is the real
>> varied world unless you killfile all that you disagree with.
>>
>> Grade school humor? If you want to remain young (as long as
>> possible), first step is to keep your mind young. Laugh at things
>> that used to amuse you. Do activities that you loved...don't quit
>> just because you're older. Don't turn into an old judgemental
>> grumpy old person. That's when you turn miserable and die.

>Photo shopping in a malicious way is not funny, if it is to you, then IMO
>there is something wrong with you, and yes in a food group, to each their
>own means to each their own with food choices.
>
>Cheri

Gary doesn't cook, he's addicted to fast food dreck... and he's not in
the least humorous, Gary's idea of humor is pure nastyness...
SAD/SICK!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 27 Apr 2018 14:44:38 -0400, Gary > wrote:

>Cheri wrote:
>>
>> Photo shopping in a malicious way is not funny, if it is to you, then IMO
>> there is something wrong with you, and yes in a food group, to each their
>> own means to each their own with food choices.

>OB FOOD: And I do still enjoy eating nicely too...McDonalds.

Golden arches is ALL you eat, if you have coupons, otherwise it's
canned pisghetti on sale.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Sqwertz wrote:

> On Fri, 27 Apr 2018 13:43:43 -0400, Gary wrote:
>
> > Cheri wrote:
> >>
> >> Photo-shopping peoples pics is right up there with trolling, nym-shifting,
> >> post changing, and an assortment of other stupid little things that would
> >> only entertain a "less than" creator. Totally grade school stuff, and lower
> >> grade school at that.

> > So I guess your "each to their own" claim only
> > applies to food choices?

> She just naturally uptight and miserable about practically everything.
> Don't mind her.

You're only as old as you feel up to the time your body
shows everyone you are lying about your age. heheh

Every one dies of old age eventually. Best defense to stall that
final time is to keep on acting young, mind and body.

Meanwhile enjoy each day like it's your last.
It might very well be.

Plenty of time to quit everything and rest once you die.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Gary" > wrote in message ...
> Cheri wrote:
>>
>> Photo shopping in a malicious way is not funny, if it is to you, then IMO
>> there is something wrong with you, and yes in a food group, to each their
>> own means to each their own with food choices.

> I don't see photo shopping as malicious at all. It's just people
> having a little fun. Maybe not your cup of tea but no real harm
> intended. So... Did you disapprove of my 2 girlgang pics?
> My mom loved it. She sent me the pic knowing how I intended
> to change it. The next Sheldon version was just in fun.
>
> If he got offended by it, so sad for him. He actually claimed
> he didn't even look at it but you know he did. Pants on fire.
>
> Lighten up, for God's sake.
> Don't become a grumpy old woman who will die soon with a grimace
> on her face. You are cool and better than that.
>
> I bought a pair of rollerblades at age 40. Neighbors, young 30's,
> were shocked. In their opinion, I was too old to buy and use
> rollerblades. "That's for kids," they said. WTH?
>
> I'm almost 65 and I still do things that others think I'm too old
> for. Screw them...as long as my body co-operates, I'm doing
> things that I've always loved...running, bike riding, surfing,
> rollerblading, skateboarding, hiking in the woods, etc. Maybe
> not as often as younger me but I still do and enjoy all. I'll
> quit all that once my beloved body either breaks or dies but not
> before.
>
> OB FOOD: And I do still enjoy eating nicely too...even McDonalds
> occasionally.
>
> Quality of life, not quantity is how I live.

Did you see me write "malicious" photoshopping, do you think there was
anything malicious about the machine gun pic? I did not, I thought it was
funny. There is a difference when someone is trying to purposely hurt
another person, if you don't see that...oh well, I also don't need you to
school me on how to live my life, take care of your own and stop being a
preachy old bitch.

Cheri

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 27 Apr 2018 15:14:25 -0400, Gary > wrote:

wrote:

>> Gary doesn't cook, he's addicted to fast food dreck... and he's not in
>> the least humorous, Gary's idea of humor is pure nastyness...
>> SAD/SICK!

>And your frequent obscene drunken rants are?
>Sadly, you've turned old and probably won't last much longer.

I guarantee I'll **** on your grave.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 27 Apr 2018 15:22:57 -0400, Gary > wrote:

wrote:

>> >And your frequent obscene drunken rants are?
>> >Sadly, you've turned old and probably won't last much longer.

>> I guarantee I'll **** on your grave.

>Good luck. Your shriveled old dick broke years ago.

My dick delved hot pussy last night, your dick is lucky it can pee and
hasn't felt pussy in twenty years.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

I read where some guy shot 18 crows from 1 tree using sub sonic 22 ammo, they paid no attention to the first shot and the others made so much noise they couldn't hear the other shots, waste of ammo I say.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:
> On Fri, 27 Apr 2018 11:00:42 -0700, "Cheri" >
> wrote:

>>> So I guess your "each to their own" claim only
>>> applies to food choices?
>>>
>>> Humor is also an each to your own thing. No need to cut down
>>> humor that you don't approve of. Many people many differences.
>>> Since you like to hang out in Usenet, you should have learned
>>> long ago to accept all people, all lifestyles, all humor. Listen
>>> to everything but no need to criticize any.
>>>
>>> It's not about what only you approve of. Usenet is the real
>>> varied world unless you killfile all that you disagree with.
>>>
>>> Grade school humor? If you want to remain young (as long as
>>> possible), first step is to keep your mind young. Laugh at things
>>> that used to amuse you. Do activities that you loved...don't quit
>>> just because you're older. Don't turn into an old judgemental
>>> grumpy old person. That's when you turn miserable and die.

>> Photo shopping in a malicious way is not funny, if it is to you, then IMO
>> there is something wrong with you, and yes in a food group, to each their
>> own means to each their own with food choices.
>>
>> Cheri

> Gary doesn't cook, he's addicted to fast food dreck... and he's not in
> the least humorous, Gary's idea of humor is pure nastyness...
> SAD/SICK!

yeah. could yoose tell us some more of yoose sex stories, and how all
the wimmens rapes you popeye? I reckon Mammy penfart kept all those sex
crazed women away, years ago. But now, she's got bad knees, and is
pretty dang old, so I bet the womens are a raping yoose like crazy.

Yoose are going to be f*cked to death by all dem wemens.
Good thing yoose still has yoose 5 inch gun