Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default I just gave my meat a good rub...

Â* with my dry rub mix . Nice little 8 1/2 pound pork butt just went in
the smoker for a nice overnight journey at around 185° . More of that
low and slow that some here don't have the patience for ... I expect it
to be done around noon , but only time will tell . It'll be done when
it's done . I'll have to bake some bread tomorrow too , we're out of
burger buns . I'm thinking some baked beans and tots for sides ...

--
Snag
Ain't no dollar sign on

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tuesday, March 13, 2018 at 9:45:53 PM UTC-6, Terry Coombs wrote:
> Â* with my dry rub mix . Nice little 8 1/2 pound pork butt just went in
> the smoker for a nice overnight journey at around 185° . More of that
> low and slow that some here don't have the patience for ... I expect it
> to be done around noon , but only time will tell . It'll be done when
> it's done . I'll have to bake some bread tomorrow too , we're out of
> burger buns . I'm thinking some baked beans and tots for sides ...
>
> --
> Snag
> Ain't no dollar sign on
> peace of mind - Zac Brown

Sounds delicious, but I LOVE my veggies too!

John Kuthe...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 13 Mar 2018 20:57:16 -0700 (PDT), John Kuthe
> wrote:

>On Tuesday, March 13, 2018 at 9:45:53 PM UTC-6, Terry Coombs wrote:
>> * with my dry rub mix . Nice little 8 1/2 pound pork butt just went in
>> the smoker for a nice overnight journey at around 185° . More of that
>> low and slow that some here don't have the patience for ... I expect it
>> to be done around noon , but only time will tell . It'll be done when
>> it's done . I'll have to bake some bread tomorrow too , we're out of
>> burger buns . I'm thinking some baked beans and tots for sides ...
>>
>> --
>> Snag
>> Ain't no dollar sign on
>> peace of mind - Zac Brown

>Sounds delicious, but I LOVE my veggies too!
>
>John Kuthe...

Nothing better with burgers than a mountain of fresh made tangy
slaw... and right now cabbage is on sale... so are taters... burgers
go well with a heap o' tater salad. Isn't beer a vegetable juice?
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 3/16/2018 12:28 PM, Sqwertz wrote:
> On Tue, 13 Mar 2018 22:45:52 -0500, Terry Coombs wrote:
>
>> Â* with my dry rub mix . Nice little 8 1/2 pound pork butt just went in
>> the smoker for a nice overnight journey at around 185° . More of that
>> low and slow that some here don't have the patience for ... I expect it
>> to be done around noon , but only time will tell . It'll be done when
>> it's done .

> Nobody has the patience to smoke a pork butt at 185F when the ideal
> final temp should be 190-195F. Nobody has the patience to listen to
> you brag about your ignorance, either.
>
> This is where you clap and giggle like a 3 year old, happy that
> somebody responded to your troll post.
>
> -sw

Â* Three days nuzzling the bait before you took it ... but you did ,
sucker .

--
Snag
Ain't no dollar sign on