Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Tonight's dinner.

wrote:

>>> You need to make a strong brew to cover up the funky taste of your tap
>>> water. Even the finast restaurants use plain old funky tap water. For
>>> the price of a few pounds of premium coffee beans you can install a
>>> Reverse Osmosis filter. I use RO water for coffee,

>> So you start with nice RO water....but then you use that cheap
>> pre-ground canned Walmart coffee. LOL!
>>
>> I *am* just teasing here, Sheldon. I plan to try their coffee
>> next time I go. You've said it is good several times so I'll give
>> it a try.

> Walmart is BIGLY, they can offer the best and at small prices.
> I've never been disappointed with any Walmart branded product... they
> offer the very best EVOO at low cost. Walmart's EVOO is very bland
> but they don't claim it to be flavorful estate oil. Most people
> haven't a clue what "EVOO" means (especially RFCers), has not a whit
> to do with flavor, has only to do with purity. The majority of RFCers
> are NOT foodies.

Oh puleeeze. Despite your definition of "foodies" I sure as hell know
EVOO (extra virgin olive oil) means "first press". Many people also pay
way too much for it. Or really don't need it for as many things as they
think when 2nd press will do just fine.

When they start blending olive oil with other oils... it's cheaper but
then it's not really olive oil anymore.

I think too many people use olive oil when another oil will suffice.
Sure, it has a high smoke point. But it is also never a completely
neutral tasting oil. So it's not really good for everyday frying.

How am I doing so far on your "not a foodie" don't know about olive oil
quotient?

Jill
Posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:

>>> So you start with nice RO water....but then you use that cheap
>>> pre-ground canned Walmart coffee. LOL!
>>>
>>> I *am* just teasing here, Sheldon. I plan to try their coffee
>>> next time I go. You've said it is good several times so I'll give
>>> it a try.

>> Walmart is BIGLY, they can offer the best and at small prices.
>> I've never been disappointed with any Walmart branded product... they
>> offer the very best EVOO at low cost. Walmart's EVOO is very bland
>> but they don't claim it to be flavorful estate oil. Most people
>> haven't a clue what "EVOO" means (especially RFCers), has not a whit
>> to do with flavor, has only to do with purity. The majority of RFCers
>> are NOT foodies.
>>

>Oh puleeeze. Despite your definition of "foodies" I sure as hell know
>EVOO (extra virgin olive oil) means "first press". Many people also pay
>way too much for it. Or really don't need it for as many things as they
>think when 2nd press will do just fine.
>
>When they start blending olive oil with other oils... it's cheaper but
>then it's not really olive oil anymore.

duh...

>I think too many people use olive oil when another oil will suffice.
>Sure, it has a high smoke point. But it is also never a completely
>neutral tasting oil. So it's not really good for everyday frying.
>
>How am I doing so far on your "not a foodie" don't know about olive oil
>quotient?

Not too well. Olive oil doesn't have a particularly high smoke point
and neutral olive oil IS good for everyday frying.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"dsi1" wrote in message

On Sunday, February 25, 2018 at 2:48:00 AM UTC-10, Gary wrote:

> Arrghh! Mea culpa! I wasn't one of those lucky high-speed kids
> though. I used a Vicmodem (model 1600) at 300 baud for both my
> Vic-20 then later the C-64. It was plenty fast enough for my
> text-only online use at the time.
>
> I've still got all that too..both computers and many of the
> extras like disk drive, 8k ram extension cartridge (lol). I think
> I even have a 16K ram cartridge (boioinngg!). Printer too. Many
> game cartridges and naturally a box of my own software all stored
> on cassette tapes.
>
> My first modem:
> http://www.commodorespain.es/wp-cont...-imagen-01.jpg
> This package also came with a cassette tape of very basic
> terminal software. Side one for the Vic-20 and side two was for
> the C-64
>
> I was going to take a pic of mine on my signature kitchen counter
> with pez ferret but this one is the same and isn't all blurry.

A computer with 64KB of memory for 600 bucks? That was revolutionary back in
82. It was so compelling that I knew I had to get one by the time I finished
reading the press release. That was one of the biggest no-brainer ever. It
was so big that it is the best selling computer ever.

I learned more on that machine about programming in a week than the college
level programming course I took in 74. Those computers forced you to think
about things in a formal, sequential manner, didn't they? That might be
useful for kids these days.

Getting my greasy little paws on a C-64 may have been the best experience of
my life although, buying a 1541 drive and then another one might have been
the worst experience in my life.

==

Oh boy! You are really taking me back ... !

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sunday, February 25, 2018 at 6:48:03 AM UTC-6, Gary wrote:

> I've never had a problem with blade grinders vs burr grinders.
> And actually these days, I buy pre-ground cans of coffee. Tastes
> just as good to me without all that prep nonsense in the morning.
> I set up my coffee machine the night before. In morning, go turn
> it on and wait a few minutes.

You get 20% more flavor out of freshly ground coffee beans vs. pre-
ground beans. That ground coffee quickly looses it flavor once the
can has been opened.

I grind my portion of beans each morning, it takes all of ten seconds
to do that chore. I also only use chilled water from a bottle that
stays in there just for coffee.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sunday, February 25, 2018 at 11:22:58 AM UTC-6, Cindy Hamilton wrote:

> On Sunday, February 25, 2018 at 11:24:20 AM UTC-5, Sheldon wrote:
>
> > si1 > wrote:

> > >It is a blade grinder.

> > "Blade Grinder" is an oxymoron... it's either a blade or a burr, can't
> > be both... plus a blade cannot grind.

> Well done! You're more pedantic than I am.
>
> Cindy Hamilton

Actually 'blade grinder' refers to the type of machine that breaks down
those beans to a useable state. ALL manufacturers refer to their machines
as either blade or burr grinders.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sunday, February 25, 2018 at 5:58:29 PM UTC-5, wrote:

> Actually 'blade grinder' refers to the type of machine that breaks down
> those beans to a useable state. ALL manufacturers refer to their machines
> as either blade or burr grinders.

I like to think the blade is more like your FP and Burr is more equated to your back teeth.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Monday, February 26, 2018 at 10:25:18 AM UTC-6, Thomas wrote:

> On Sunday, February 25, 2018 at 5:58:29 PM UTC-5, wrote:
> > >

> > Actually 'blade grinder' refers to the type of machine that breaks down
> > those beans to a useable state. ALL manufacturers refer to their machines
> > as either blade or burr grinders.

> I like to think the blade is more like your FP and Burr is more equated to your back teeth.

Give that man a cee-gar! Perfect analogy.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sunday, February 25, 2018 at 11:39:00 AM UTC-10, Ophelia wrote:

> ==
>
> Oh boy! You are really taking me back ... !

Those were heady days for sure. Then came PCs and all that entails. I see it as kind of an ordeal. I still occasionally have to mess with port settings to get my old-timey peripherals to function. OTOH, those 25 years or so of IBM PC and clones, in the scope of things, won't matter much. The real revolution came with the introduction of the iPhone a little over a decade ago. It has changed our society in almost every way forever.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"dsi1" wrote in message

On Sunday, February 25, 2018 at 11:39:00 AM UTC-10, Ophelia wrote:

> ==
>
> Oh boy! You are really taking me back ... !

Those were heady days for sure. Then came PCs and all that entails. I see it
as kind of an ordeal. I still occasionally have to mess with port settings
to get my old-timey peripherals to function. OTOH, those 25 years or so of
IBM PC and clones, in the scope of things, won't matter much. The real
revolution came with the introduction of the iPhone a little over a decade
ago. It has changed our society in almost every way forever.

===

I don't have an iPhone My 'oldish' phone is Android It's all I need

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Monday, February 26, 2018 at 8:36:06 AM UTC-10, Ophelia wrote:

> ===
>
> I don't have an iPhone My 'oldish' phone is Android It's all I need

Your Android phone exists because of the iPhone. I have an oldish Android phone too - a Nextbit Robin. My next phone will probably be some Chinese branded phone. I'm trying to stay away from Apple and Samsung phones because that's just the kind of person I am. Hee hee.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Monday, February 26, 2018 at 1:36:06 PM UTC-5, Ophelia wrote:

> I don't have an iPhone My 'oldish' phone is Android It's all I need

I was the last one on the block to get the much desired Motorola Razr.
That was slick beyond at the time. (for me)

I miss it. My Galaxy is just too big for my needs. I will never figure out most of the functions. These new phones do not even come with an instruction manual.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 26 Feb 2018 19:29:55 GMT, Wayne Boatwright
> wrote:

>On Mon 26 Feb 2018 11:35:54a, Ophelia told us...
>

>> "dsi1" wrote in message
>>
>> On Sunday, February 25, 2018 at 11:39:00 AM UTC-10, Ophelia wrote:
>>>
>>> ==
>>>
>>> Oh boy! You are really taking me back ... !

>> Those were heady days for sure. Then came PCs and all that
>> entails. I see it as kind of an ordeal. I still occasionally have
>> to mess with port settings to get my old-timey peripherals to
>> function. OTOH, those 25 years or so of IBM PC and clones, in the
>> scope of things, won't matter much. The real revolution came with
>> the introduction of the iPhone a little over a decade ago. It has
>> changed our society in almost every way forever.
>>
>> ===
>>
>> I don't have an iPhone My 'oldish' phone is Android It's
>> all I need
>>

>I, too, have an android phone and I see no particular advantage to
>having an I-phone. Likewise, I see no particular advantage to have
>any Apple product over other brands or operating systems. I have
>used both.

Seems silly to me to pay more for an apple somebody already bit a
chunk of (basd grammar)
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 26 Feb 2018 11:17:25 -0800 (PST), Thomas >
wrote:

>On Monday, February 26, 2018 at 1:36:06 PM UTC-5, Ophelia wrote:
>>

>> I don't have an iPhone My 'oldish' phone is Android It's all I need

>I was the last one on the block to get the much desired Motorola Razr.
>That was slick beyond at the time. (for me)
>
>I miss it. My Galaxy is just too big for my needs. I will never figure out most of the functions. These new phones do not even come with an instruction manual.

Put the name and model number of your phone, + manual, into google and
there you will find a manual to download.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Monday, February 26, 2018 at 1:19:42 PM UTC-5, dsi1 wrote:
> On Sunday, February 25, 2018 at 11:39:00 AM UTC-10, Ophelia wrote:
> >
> > ==
> >
> > Oh boy! You are really taking me back ... !

> Those were heady days for sure. Then came PCs and all that entails. I see it as kind of an ordeal. I still occasionally have to mess with port settings to get my old-timey peripherals to function. OTOH, those 25 years or so of IBM PC and clones, in the scope of things, won't matter much. The real revolution came with the introduction of the iPhone a little over a decade ago. It has changed our society in almost every way forever.

I have an iPhone. I use it to make phone calls and for the
occasional game of solitaire. Oh, and a once-in-a-blue-moon
text. If it didn't have a solitaire game on it, it would be
fine by me.

If I had to 10-key a text, I never, ever would text.

I'd be just as happy with my old analog flip phone.

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Monday, February 26, 2018 at 9:58:58 AM UTC-10, Cindy Hamilton wrote:

> I have an iPhone. I use it to make phone calls and for the
> occasional game of solitaire. Oh, and a once-in-a-blue-moon
> text. If it didn't have a solitaire game on it, it would be
> fine by me.
>
> If I had to 10-key a text, I never, ever would text.
>
> I'd be just as happy with my old analog flip phone.
>
> Cindy Hamilton

I used to have several of those. They were rebuildable - one could change out the housing and keyboard using kits. You could do the same thing with the Blackberry Pearl. Those phones were a lot of fun.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:
> On Mon, 26 Feb 2018 19:29:55 GMT, Wayne Boatwright
> > wrote:
>
>> On Mon 26 Feb 2018 11:35:54a, Ophelia told us...

>>> Those were heady days for sure. Then came PCs and all that
>>> entails. I see it as kind of an ordeal. I still occasionally have
>>> to mess with port settings to get my old-timey peripherals to
>>> function. OTOH, those 25 years or so of IBM PC and clones, in the
>>> scope of things, won't matter much. The real revolution came with
>>> the introduction of the iPhone a little over a decade ago. It has
>>> changed our society in almost every way forever.
>>>
>>> ===
>>>
>>> I don't have an iPhone My 'oldish' phone is Android It's
>>> all I need
>>>

>> I, too, have an android phone and I see no particular advantage to
>> having an I-phone. Likewise, I see no particular advantage to have
>> any Apple product over other brands or operating systems. I have
>> used both.

> Seems silly to me to pay more for an apple somebody already bit a
> chunk of (basd grammar)

Yep, but I always thought their symbol should have been an apple with a
bite out of it on one side, and half a worm crawling out the other side.

Apple has always been the greediest of any suppliers of computing equipment.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2018-02-26 12:29 PM, Wayne Boatwright wrote:
> On Mon 26 Feb 2018 11:35:54a, Ophelia told us...
>

>> "dsi1" wrote in message
>>
>> On Sunday, February 25, 2018 at 11:39:00 AM UTC-10, Ophelia wrote:
>>>
>>> ==
>>>
>>> Oh boy! You are really taking me back ... !

>> Those were heady days for sure. Then came PCs and all that
>> entails. I see it as kind of an ordeal. I still occasionally have
>> to mess with port settings to get my old-timey peripherals to
>> function. OTOH, those 25 years or so of IBM PC and clones, in the
>> scope of things, won't matter much. The real revolution came with
>> the introduction of the iPhone a little over a decade ago. It has
>> changed our society in almost every way forever.
>>
>> ===
>>
>> I don't have an iPhone My 'oldish' phone is Android It's
>> all I need
>>

> I, too, have an android phone and I see no particular advantage to
> having an I-phone. Likewise, I see no particular advantage to have
> any Apple product over other brands or operating systems. I have
> used both.

My android phone has been sending me 2 messages to confirm my e-mail
address and one to confirm my phone number. No matter how many times I
follow the procedures, it still keeps sending me the same damned
messages!!!!
**** on android and google!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"dsi1" wrote in message

On Monday, February 26, 2018 at 8:36:06 AM UTC-10, Ophelia wrote:

> ===
>
> I don't have an iPhone My 'oldish' phone is Android It's all I
> need

Your Android phone exists because of the iPhone. I have an oldish Android
phone too - a Nextbit Robin. My next phone will probably be some Chinese
branded phone. I'm trying to stay away from Apple and Samsung phones because
that's just the kind of person I am. Hee hee.

==

Oh dear ... how do I tell you .... my phone is a ... Samsung!!!! <g> I've
had it for a few years now and it still works just fine so ...

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Thomas" wrote in message

On Monday, February 26, 2018 at 1:36:06 PM UTC-5, Ophelia wrote:

> I don't have an iPhone My 'oldish' phone is Android It's all I
> need

I was the last one on the block to get the much desired Motorola Razr.
That was slick beyond at the time. (for me)

I miss it. My Galaxy is just too big for my needs. I will never figure out
most of the functions. These new phones do not even come with an instruction
manual.

===

No manual???? Blimey! I can understand that with mine, but a fancy new
one!!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Wayne Boatwright" wrote in message
9.45...

On Mon 26 Feb 2018 11:35:54a, Ophelia told us...

> "dsi1" wrote in message
>
> On Sunday, February 25, 2018 at 11:39:00 AM UTC-10, Ophelia wrote:
>>
>> ==
>>
>> Oh boy! You are really taking me back ... !

> Those were heady days for sure. Then came PCs and all that
> entails. I see it as kind of an ordeal. I still occasionally have
> to mess with port settings to get my old-timey peripherals to
> function. OTOH, those 25 years or so of IBM PC and clones, in the
> scope of things, won't matter much. The real revolution came with
> the introduction of the iPhone a little over a decade ago. It has
> changed our society in almost every way forever.
>
> ===
>
> I don't have an iPhone My 'oldish' phone is Android It's
> all I need

I, too, have an android phone and I see no particular advantage to
having an I-phone. Likewise, I see no particular advantage to have
any Apple product over other brands or operating systems. I have
used both.

Wayne Boatwright

==

I like what I have but I am always advised by my gdaughter! She sorts me
out when I get stuck lol

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2018-02-26 12:29 PM, Wayne Boatwright wrote:
> On Mon 26 Feb 2018 11:35:54a, Ophelia told us...
>

>> "dsi1" wrote in message
>>
>> On Sunday, February 25, 2018 at 11:39:00 AM UTC-10, Ophelia wrote:
>>>
>>> ==
>>>
>>> Oh boy! You are really taking me back ... !

>> Those were heady days for sure. Then came PCs and all that
>> entails. I see it as kind of an ordeal. I still occasionally have
>> to mess with port settings to get my old-timey peripherals to
>> function. OTOH, those 25 years or so of IBM PC and clones, in the
>> scope of things, won't matter much. The real revolution came with
>> the introduction of the iPhone a little over a decade ago. It has
>> changed our society in almost every way forever.
>>
>> ===
>>
>> I don't have an iPhone My 'oldish' phone is Android It's
>> all I need
>>

> I, too, have an android phone and I see no particular advantage to
> having an I-phone. Likewise, I see no particular advantage to have
> any Apple product over other brands or operating systems. I have
> used both.

My android phone has been sending me 2 messages to confirm my e-mail
address and one to confirm my phone number. No matter how many times I
follow the procedures, it still keeps sending me the same damned
messages!!!!
**** on android and google!

==

Oh heck! I can see you need a gdaughter to keep you right <g>

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2018-02-26 2:19 PM, Ophelia wrote:

> My android phone has been sending me 2 messages to confirm my e-mail
> address and one to confirm my phone number. No matter how many times I
> follow the procedures, it still keeps sending me the same damned
> messages!!!!
> **** on android and google!
>
> ==
>
> Oh heck!Â* I can see you need a gdaughter to keep you right <g>

She's too busy to go on her xmas AND b/day shopping trip:-(
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 26 Feb 2018 13:47:13 -0700, graham > wrote:

>On 2018-02-26 12:29 PM, Wayne Boatwright wrote:
>> On Mon 26 Feb 2018 11:35:54a, Ophelia told us...

>>> Those were heady days for sure. Then came PCs and all that
>>> entails. I see it as kind of an ordeal. I still occasionally have
>>> to mess with port settings to get my old-timey peripherals to
>>> function. OTOH, those 25 years or so of IBM PC and clones, in the
>>> scope of things, won't matter much. The real revolution came with
>>> the introduction of the iPhone a little over a decade ago. It has
>>> changed our society in almost every way forever.
>>>
>>> ===
>>>
>>> I don't have an iPhone My 'oldish' phone is Android It's
>>> all I need
>>>

>> I, too, have an android phone and I see no particular advantage to
>> having an I-phone. Likewise, I see no particular advantage to have
>> any Apple product over other brands or operating systems. I have
>> used both.
>>

>My android phone has been sending me 2 messages to confirm my e-mail
>address and one to confirm my phone number. No matter how many times I
>follow the procedures, it still keeps sending me the same damned
>messages!!!!
>**** on android and google!

I have a grandson up near you I can send up for a small remuneration
and of course a finder's fee for me. He'll get you fixed right up.
;-)
Janet US
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 26 Feb 2018 11:58:43 -0800 (PST), Cindy Hamilton
> wrote:

>On Monday, February 26, 2018 at 1:19:42 PM UTC-5, dsi1 wrote:
>> On Sunday, February 25, 2018 at 11:39:00 AM UTC-10, Ophelia wrote:
>> >
>> > ==
>> >
>> > Oh boy! You are really taking me back ... !

>> Those were heady days for sure. Then came PCs and all that entails. I see it as kind of an ordeal. I still occasionally have to mess with port settings to get my old-timey peripherals to function. OTOH, those 25 years or so of IBM PC and clones, in the scope of things, won't matter much. The real revolution came with the introduction of the iPhone a little over a decade ago. It has changed our society in almost every way forever.

>I have an iPhone. I use it to make phone calls and for the
>occasional game of solitaire. Oh, and a once-in-a-blue-moon
>text. If it didn't have a solitaire game on it, it would be
>fine by me.
>
>If I had to 10-key a text, I never, ever would text.
>
>I'd be just as happy with my old analog flip phone.
>
>Cindy Hamilton

solitaire was invented for waiting on phones for your turn to come up
at the Help Desk. My family mostly uses text, voice recognition is a
wonderful thing. But, there is a manual for my Samsung.
Janet US

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2018-02-26 3:10 PM, U.S. Janet B. wrote:
> On Mon, 26 Feb 2018 13:47:13 -0700, graham > wrote:
>
>> On 2018-02-26 12:29 PM, Wayne Boatwright wrote:
>>> On Mon 26 Feb 2018 11:35:54a, Ophelia told us...

>>> I, too, have an android phone and I see no particular advantage to
>>> having an I-phone. Likewise, I see no particular advantage to have
>>> any Apple product over other brands or operating systems. I have
>>> used both.
>>>

>> My android phone has been sending me 2 messages to confirm my e-mail
>> address and one to confirm my phone number. No matter how many times I
>> follow the procedures, it still keeps sending me the same damned
>> messages!!!!
>> **** on android and google!

> I have a grandson up near you I can send up for a small remuneration
> and of course a finder's fee for me. He'll get you fixed right up.
> ;-)
> Janet US

Thanks but I have a techie son plus 2 teenage grandchildren:-)
Graham
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Monday, February 26, 2018 at 11:20:19 AM UTC-10, Ophelia wrote:

> Oh dear ... how do I tell you .... my phone is a ... Samsung!!!! <g> I've
> had it for a few years now and it still works just fine so ...

Heavens to Betsy Ross! I'm working on a Samsung phone at the moment. Trying to get it unlocked. I can tell that it's not going to happen. That's the breaks. It's a nice phone though. My two sons have Samsung Galaxy Note 8 phones. They're nice but I can't afford 900 bucks and some change for those beasts. That's the breaks.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2/26/2018 7:42 PM, dsi1 wrote:
> On Monday, February 26, 2018 at 11:20:19 AM UTC-10, Ophelia wrote:
>>
>> Oh dear ... how do I tell you .... my phone is a ... Samsung!!!! <g> I've
>> had it for a few years now and it still works just fine so ...

> Heavens to Betsy Ross! I'm working on a Samsung phone at the moment. Trying to get it unlocked. I can tell that it's not going to happen. That's the breaks. It's a nice phone though. My two sons have Samsung Galaxy Note 8 phones. They're nice but I can't afford 900 bucks and some change for those beasts. That's the breaks.

Check out the BLU phones on Amazon. I bought one last year at a
ridiculously low price. They come unlocked/SIMfree. Many are dual SIM,
and they cover (depending on the model) all of the bands I'm likely to
use. It compares surprisingly well to my Nexus 5, which has gone to
another family member.
I find the dual SIM particularly useful, as I need both a UK and a US
number, but many people use one SIM for data, the other for talk/texting.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2018-02-26 2:19 PM, Ophelia wrote:

> My android phone has been sending me 2 messages to confirm my e-mail
> address and one to confirm my phone number. No matter how many times I
> follow the procedures, it still keeps sending me the same damned
> messages!!!!
> **** on android and google!
>
> ==
>
> Oh heck! I can see you need a gdaughter to keep you right <g>

She's too busy to go on her xmas AND b/day shopping trip:-(
==

Oh! I am sorry to hear that But ... mine lives in England but we are in
contact with the usual methods as I am sure you are too.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"dsi1" wrote in message

On Monday, February 26, 2018 at 11:20:19 AM UTC-10, Ophelia wrote:

> Oh dear ... how do I tell you .... my phone is a ... Samsung!!!! <g>
> I've
> had it for a few years now and it still works just fine so ...

Heavens to Betsy Ross! I'm working on a Samsung phone at the moment. Trying
to get it unlocked. I can tell that it's not going to happen. That's the
breaks. It's a nice phone though. My two sons have Samsung Galaxy Note 8
phones. They're nice but I can't afford 900 bucks and some change for those
beasts. That's the breaks.

==

I suppose fancy new ones will cost a lot, but mine is several years old now.
Mine is a Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini. Nice and small)

Tonight's dinner Julie Bove Diabetic 8 25-08-2010 06:54 PM
Dinner Tonight - KW General Cooking 5 23-05-2007 04:18 AM
Dinner tonight VegA Barbecue 7 09-05-2007 07:59 PM
Tonight's Dinner Doug Kanter General Cooking 7 08-02-2006 07:14 PM