Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default LUNCH FOR SIX

Six of us met for lunch, food and atmosphere was superb. I had the
grilled pork, was cooked perfectly. Rather than dessert I decided on
a 2ni, a fabulously prepared extra dry in a very generous stemmed
glass... for me much better than the cheesecake, because I was already
stuffed with the two oppulently thick slabs of juicy pork, with potato
kugel, and spiced red cabbage. My kudos to this chef.
http://www.mountainviewbrasserie.com/
Naturally I'd choose mountinous bras. lol
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 11 Feb 2018 22:06:31 -0600, Hank Rogers >

>> Six of us met for lunch, food and atmosphere was superb. I had the
>> grilled pork, was cooked perfectly. Rather than dessert I decided on
>> a 2ni, a fabulously prepared extra dry in a very generous stemmed
>> glass... for me much better than the cheesecake, because I was already
>> stuffed with the two oppulently thick slabs of juicy pork, with potato
>> kugel, and spiced red cabbage. My kudos to this chef.
>> http://www.mountainviewbrasserie.com/
>> Naturally I'd choose mountinous bras. lol
>>

>Did all the females grope yoose or try to rape yoose?

I bet they were leering at his ankles, or so he thinks.