Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Prosciutto Score !!!!!!!!

I don't run across good deals very often, but when I do I'm really
jazzed.

I'm in prosciutto heaven.
http://www.kokoscornerblog.com/mycor...to-score-.html
or
http://tinyurl.com/yccbwor9

koko

--
When you acknowledge, as you must, that there is no perfect food,
only the idea of it, then the real purpose of striving toward perfection
Posted to rec.food.cooking

koko wrote in rec.food.cooking:

> I don't run across good deals very often, but when I do I'm really
> jazzed.
>
> I'm in prosciutto heaven.
> http://www.kokoscornerblog.com/mycor...to-score-.html
> or
> http://tinyurl.com/yccbwor9
>
> koko

Cool! I'd get a bunch too and call my buddies ;-)

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2017-06-24 6:01 PM, koko wrote:

> I don't run across good deals very often, but when I do I'm really
> jazzed.
>
> I'm in prosciutto heaven.

Nice. My usual approach is to keep it simple and just have prosciutto
and melon. We had a whack of people for my wife's birthday last year
and I had a variety of canapes. It was late July, and was typically hoy
and sticky. The prosciutto and melon was very popular.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Dave Smith wrote in rec.food.cooking:

> On 2017-06-24 6:01 PM, koko wrote:
> >
> > I don't run across good deals very often, but when I do I'm really
> > jazzed.
> >
> > I'm in prosciutto heaven.

> Nice. My usual approach is to keep it simple and just have
> prosciutto and melon. We had a whack of people for my wife's
> birthday last year and I had a variety of canapes. It was late July,
> and was typically hoy and sticky. The prosciutto and melon was very
> popular.

I think on that on I am too plebian and would end up wrapping chicken
livers or using it on pizza. Ok, maybe if I had a bunch I'd look up
how to use it fancy.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 24 Jun 2017 17:07:50 -0500, "cshenk" > wrote:

>koko wrote in rec.food.cooking:
>

>> I don't run across good deals very often, but when I do I'm really
>> jazzed.
>>
>> I'm in prosciutto heaven.
>> http://www.kokoscornerblog.com/mycor...to-score-.html
>> or
>> http://tinyurl.com/yccbwor9
>>
>> koko

>Cool! I'd get a bunch too and call my buddies ;-)

I did, my friends are very happy people

koko

--
When you acknowledge, as you must, that there is no perfect food,
only the idea of it, then the real purpose of striving toward perfection
becomes clear; to make people happy, That's what cooking is all about
Thomas Keller: The French Laundry

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 24 Jun 2017 18:08:15 -0400, Dave Smith
> wrote:

>On 2017-06-24 6:01 PM, koko wrote:
>>
>> I don't run across good deals very often, but when I do I'm really
>> jazzed.
>>
>> I'm in prosciutto heaven.

>Nice. My usual approach is to keep it simple and just have prosciutto
>and melon. We had a whack of people for my wife's birthday last year
>and I had a variety of canapes. It was late July, and was typically hoy
>and sticky. The prosciutto and melon was very popular.

I bought a melon after I scored the prosciutto. One of my favorite
snacks.

koko

--
When you acknowledge, as you must, that there is no perfect food,
only the idea of it, then the real purpose of striving toward perfection
becomes clear; to make people happy, That's what cooking is all about
Thomas Keller: The French Laundry
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 24 Jun 2017 17:28:32 -0500, "cshenk" > wrote:

>Dave Smith wrote in rec.food.cooking:
>
>> On 2017-06-24 6:01 PM, koko wrote:
>> >
>> > I don't run across good deals very often, but when I do I'm really
>> > jazzed.
>> >
>> > I'm in prosciutto heaven.

>> Nice. My usual approach is to keep it simple and just have
>> prosciutto and melon. We had a whack of people for my wife's
>> birthday last year and I had a variety of canapes. It was late July,
>> and was typically hoy and sticky. The prosciutto and melon was very
>> popular.

>I think on that on I am too plebian and would end up wrapping chicken
>livers or using it on pizza. Ok, maybe if I had a bunch I'd look up
>how to use it fancy.

Prosciutto wrapped shrimp is wonderful also, and yes, it's great on
pizza too. I use it in many different ways that's why I bought so
much.

koko

--
When you acknowledge, as you must, that there is no perfect food,
only the idea of it, then the real purpose of striving toward perfection
becomes clear; to make people happy, That's what cooking is all about
Thomas Keller: The French Laundry
Posted to rec.food.cooking

koko wrote in rec.food.cooking:

> On Sat, 24 Jun 2017 17:28:32 -0500, "cshenk" > wrote:
>
> > Dave Smith wrote in rec.food.cooking:

> really >> > jazzed.

> >> Nice. My usual approach is to keep it simple and just have
> >> prosciutto and melon. We had a whack of people for my wife's
> >> birthday last year and I had a variety of canapes. It was late

> July, >> and was typically hoy and sticky. The prosciutto and melon
> was very >> popular.
> >
> > I think on that on I am too plebian and would end up wrapping
> > chicken livers or using it on pizza. Ok, maybe if I had a bunch
> > I'd look up how to use it fancy.

> Prosciutto wrapped shrimp is wonderful also, and yes, it's great on
> pizza too. I use it in many different ways that's why I bought so
> much.
>
> koko

Ah! I'd be looking it up and coming up with ideas then settle on a few.

Prosciutto seems to actually be a heart heathy way to get that
essential flavor with little fat because you use it in only small
amounts per person per meal.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Saturday, June 24, 2017 at 6:01:42 PM UTC-4, koko wrote:
> I don't run across good deals very often, but when I do I'm really
> jazzed.
>
> I'm in prosciutto heaven.
> http://www.kokoscornerblog.com/mycor...to-score-.html
> or
> http://tinyurl.com/yccbwor9

Nice. I like prosciutto. Sometimes I'll have it on toast with
scrambled eggs.

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Cindy Hamilton wrote:
> On Saturday, June 24, 2017 at 6:01:42 PM UTC-4, koko wrote:
>> I don't run across good deals very often, but when I do I'm really
>> jazzed.
>>
>> I'm in prosciutto heaven.
>> http://www.kokoscornerblog.com/mycor...to-score-.html
>> or
>> http://tinyurl.com/yccbwor9

> Nice. I like prosciutto. Sometimes I'll have it on toast with
> scrambled eggs.
>
> Cindy Hamilton

I ate gobs of the stuff in Italy, as well as speck with bread as finger
food. Don't think I've ever had it with melon. That's not my thing.
Picked some of the presliced packaged stuff from Trader Joe's recently
and was surprised it didn't suck.