Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default OT again: November 17th

Well today my parents celebrate their 65th wedding anniversary.
If you ever have any problem with ME, blame them. heheh

I feel very lucky to announce this. Not many last this long.
Hopefully, I'll get to announce their 75th someday but....
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Gary" > wrote in message ...
> Well today my parents celebrate their 65th wedding anniversary.
> If you ever have any problem with ME, blame them. heheh
>
> I feel very lucky to announce this. Not many last this long.
> Hopefully, I'll get to announce their 75th someday but....

Congrats to them and to you...for all of you being alive to see it.

Cheri

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Sqwertz wrote:

> On Thu, 17 Nov 2016 13:18:45 -0500, Gary wrote:
>
> > Well today my parents celebrate their 65th wedding anniversary.
> > If you ever have any problem with ME, blame them. heheh

> What's their email addresses? Which one is most likely to spank you?

LOL They're both old school and don't do emails. Phone calls only.

Had a girlfriend once years ago that liked to spank me. I dumped
her pretty quickly. Very quickly, actually.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Gary" wrote in message ...

Well today my parents celebrate their 65th wedding anniversary.
If you ever have any problem with ME, blame them. heheh

I feel very lucky to announce this. Not many last this long.
Hopefully, I'll get to announce their 75th someday but....

==============

Gosh you are lucky to see it Congratulations to you all

--
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Cheri" wrote in message news

"Gary" > wrote in message ...
> Well today my parents celebrate their 65th wedding anniversary.
> If you ever have any problem with ME, blame them. heheh
>
> I feel very lucky to announce this. Not many last this long.
> Hopefully, I'll get to announce their 75th someday but....

Congrats to them and to you...for all of you being alive to see it.

Cheri

===

That too)

--
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 11/17/2016 12:21 PM, Sqwertz wrote:
> On Thu, 17 Nov 2016 13:18:45 -0500, Gary wrote:
>
>> Well today my parents celebrate their 65th wedding anniversary.
>> If you ever have any problem with ME, blame them. heheh

> What's their email addresses? Which one is most likely to spank you?
>
> -sw

Why are you such an asshole?
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Gary wrote:

>Had a girlfriend once years ago that liked to spank me. I dumped
>her pretty quickly. Very quickly, actually.

Fool! Kinky fetish sex can be exquisitely stimulating.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Is that what your barn is for?
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 11/17/2016 3:55 PM, Jebus Jones wrote:
> Is that what your barn is for?

You belong in the film "Saw".
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 11/17/2016 4:17 PM, Sqwertz wrote:
> On Thu, 17 Nov 2016 14:55:33 -0800 (PST), Jebus Jones wrote:
>
>> Is that what your barn is for?

> https://www.facebook.com/UpstateNewYorkMissingPersons/
>
> -sw

Are you in the Austin stalker list?

Posted to rec.food.cooking
Banned

On Thursday, November 17, 2016 at 10:19:11 AM UTC-8, Gary wrote:
> Well today my parents celebrate their 65th wedding anniversary.
> If you ever have any problem with ME, blame them. heheh
>
> I feel very lucky to announce this. Not many last this long.
> Hopefully, I'll get to announce their 75th someday but....

That's wonderful. Did you make dinner?
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 11/17/2016 4:31 PM, ImStillMags wrote:
> On Thursday, November 17, 2016 at 10:19:11 AM UTC-8, Gary wrote:
>> Well today my parents celebrate their 65th wedding anniversary.
>> If you ever have any problem with ME, blame them. heheh
>>
>> I feel very lucky to announce this. Not many last this long.
>> Hopefully, I'll get to announce their 75th someday but....

> That's wonderful. Did you make dinner?

Ferret chow in aspic?

:-))))
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thursday, November 17, 2016 at 12:19:11 PM UTC-6, Gary wrote:

> Well today my parents celebrate their 65th wedding anniversary.
> If you ever have any problem with ME, blame them. heheh
>
> I feel very lucky to announce this. Not many last this long.
> Hopefully, I'll get to announce their 75th someday but....

Many congratlulation to them and yes, you are very, very
lucky indeed to still have your parents alive.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

ImStillMags wrote:

> On Thursday, November 17, 2016 at 10:19:11 AM UTC-8, Gary wrote:
> > Well today my parents celebrate their 65th wedding anniversary.
> > If you ever have any problem with ME, blame them. heheh
> >
> > I feel very lucky to announce this. Not many last this long.
> > Hopefully, I'll get to announce their 75th someday but....

> That's wonderful. Did you make dinner?

I did but not for them. They live a bit too far away
(almost 7-hour drive) after working that morning.

I hope they ate a somewhat special meal though and
not what the young doctor tells them to eat.
They usually do "cheat" on special occasions.
And I say, Good for them.

:-D