Lara Prejean

Default Gourmet Cajun Spice Blend.

My wife has been making this Cajun spice for a while, now. We use it on
almost everything. We had been giving it away to friends and such. They all
said that we should sell it -- so, here we go. Please take the time and
check out our site which contains Cajun food recipes, as well as some Cajun
humor, history and some Cajun music links, and maybe order some of our
handmade, Gourmet Cajun Spice Blend.

http://www.spiceycajun.com

JimL

"Lara Prejean" > wrote in message >...
> My wife has been making this Cajun spice for a while, now. We use it on
> almost everything. We had been giving it away to friends and such. They all
> said that we should sell it -- so, here we go. Please take the time and
> check out our site which contains Cajun food recipes, as well as some Cajun
> humor, history and some Cajun music links, and maybe order some of our
> handmade, Gourmet Cajun Spice Blend.
>
> http://www.spiceycajun.com

This is a newsgroup to share recipes and cooking tips, not to hawk
commercial products.
Sam D.

"JimL" > wrote in message
om...
> "Lara Prejean" > wrote in message

> > My wife has been making this Cajun spice for a while, now. We use it on
> > almost everything. We had been giving it away to friends and such. They

all
> > said that we should sell it -- so, here we go. Please take the time and
> > check out our site which contains Cajun food recipes, as well as some

Cajun
> > humor, history and some Cajun music links, and maybe order some of our
> > handmade, Gourmet Cajun Spice Blend.
> >
> > http://www.spiceycajun.com

> This is a newsgroup to share recipes and cooking tips, not to hawk
> commercial products.

Respectfully, I disagree with you on this when some conditions are met as
they are in this case.

1. The poster makes a forthright announcement to describe a product or
service that he/she is providing.
2. The product or service offered is closely related to the group's subject
of discussion.
3. The announcement is not done repetitively.

I haven't visited this particular web site but it sounds like it may have a
good mix of commercial and non-commercial content.

Tony Lew

"Lara Prejean" > wrote in message >...
> My wife has been making this Cajun spice for a while, now. We use it on
> almost everything. We had been giving it away to friends and such. They all
> said that we should sell it -- so, here we go. Please take the time and
> check out our site which contains Cajun food recipes, as well as some Cajun
> humor, history and some Cajun music links, and maybe order some of our
> handmade, Gourmet Cajun Spice Blend.

Why? Famous Chef Emeril gives his recipe away for FREE:

Essence (Emeril's Creole Seasoning):
2 tablespoons salt
2 tablespoons garlic powder
1 tablespoon black pepper
1 tablespoon onion powder
1 tablespoon cayenne pepper
1 tablespoon dried leaf oregano
1 tablespoon dried thyme

Combine all ingredients thoroughly and store in an
airtight jar or container.

Yield: about 2/3 cup

> http://www.spiceycajun.com

notbob

On 2004-02-05, Tony Lew > wrote:

> Why? Famous Chef Emeril gives his recipe away for FREE:

....and his and half a dozen others get posted here about every 20 minutes. I
know, posting a couple every couple weeks myself.

nb

hahabogus

Steve Wertz > wrote in
:

> On Wed, 4 Feb 2004 20:28:26 -0800, "Sam D."
> > wrote:
>
>>"JimL" > wrote in message
.com...
>>> "Lara Prejean" > wrote in message

>.. .

>>all

>>Cajun

>>> This is a newsgroup to share recipes and cooking tips, not to hawk
>>> commercial products.

>> Respectfully, I disagree with you on this when some conditions are
>> met as
>>they are in this case.

> It's spam, plain and simple. It appeared in most of the food
> groups, including the local ones.
>
> -sw

Sleazy Spam

--
Once during Prohibition I was forced to live for days on nothing but food
and water.
Lara Prejean

My site contains good recipes as well as other interestimg content-so
there.:-p
"JimL" > wrote in message
om...
> "Lara Prejean" > wrote in message

> > My wife has been making this Cajun spice for a while, now. We use it on
> > almost everything. We had been giving it away to friends and such. They

all
> > said that we should sell it -- so, here we go. Please take the time and
> > check out our site which contains Cajun food recipes, as well as some

Cajun
> > humor, history and some Cajun music links, and maybe order some of our
> > handmade, Gourmet Cajun Spice Blend.
> >
> > http://www.spiceycajun.com

> This is a newsgroup to share recipes and cooking tips, not to hawk
> commercial products.

Lara Prejean

I have bought Emeril's Essence and I know our Gourmet Cajun Spice Blend is
much better. Besides, Oregano doesn't belong in Cajun/Creole spices.

"Tony Lew" > wrote in message
om...
> "Lara Prejean" > wrote in message

> > My wife has been making this Cajun spice for a while, now. We use it on
> > almost everything. We had been giving it away to friends and such. They

all
> > said that we should sell it -- so, here we go. Please take the time and
> > check out our site which contains Cajun food recipes, as well as some

Cajun
> > humor, history and some Cajun music links, and maybe order some of our
> > handmade, Gourmet Cajun Spice Blend.

> Why? Famous Chef Emeril gives his recipe away for FREE:
>
> Essence (Emeril's Creole Seasoning):
> 2 tablespoons salt
> 2 tablespoons garlic powder
> 1 tablespoon black pepper
> 1 tablespoon onion powder
> 1 tablespoon cayenne pepper
> 1 tablespoon dried leaf oregano
> 1 tablespoon dried thyme
>
> Combine all ingredients thoroughly and store in an
> airtight jar or container.
>
> Yield: about 2/3 cup
>

> > http://www.spiceycajun.com

Lara Prejean

How else could I let you know of a really good site that has good recipes.
And I know if you tried our Cajun spice, you would love it.
"Steve Wertz" > wrote in message
> On Wed, 4 Feb 2004 20:28:26 -0800, "Sam D."
> > wrote:
>
> >"JimL" > wrote in message
> . com...

on

They
> >all

and

some
> >Cajun

our

> >> This is a newsgroup to share recipes and cooking tips, not to hawk
> >> commercial products.

> > Respectfully, I disagree with you on this when some conditions are met

as
> >they are in this case.

> It's spam, plain and simple. It appeared in most of the food
> groups, including the local ones.
>
> -sw

David Wright

On Thu, 5 Feb 2004 10:33:22 -0500, "Lara Prejean" >
wrote:

>How else could I let you know of a really good site that has good recipes.
>And I know if you tried our Cajun spice, you would love it.

"Gourmet" and "Cajun" seems like an oxymoron to me. But, to answer
your question, rec.food.marketplace would be the proper place to post
your ad. I just checked that site and didn't see it.

David
Default User

"Sam D." wrote:

> Respectfully, I disagree with you on this when some conditions are met as
> they are in this case.

I disagree with your disagreement. Commercial product pushes are not
welcome. It's spam, pure and simple.

Brian Rodenborn

Lara Prejean wrote:

> I have bought Emeril's Essence and I know our Gourmet Cajun Spice Blend is
> much better. Besides, Oregano doesn't belong in Cajun/Creole spices.

Not only a clueless spammer, but top-poster as well. Figures.

You continue to miss the point SPAMMER. We don't care if it's the
greatest thing since sliced bologna, we don't want to see your SPAM.

You getting it through your skull yet? DON'T SPAM. Use legitimate ways
to advertise, not abuse free resources like this.

Brian Rodenborn
JimLane

Lara Prejean wrote:

> My site contains good recipes as well as other interestimg content-so
> there.:-p
> "JimL" > wrote in message
> om...
>
>>"Lara Prejean" > wrote in message

>>>My wife has been making this Cajun spice for a while, now. We use it on
>>>almost everything. We had been giving it away to friends and such. They

> all
>
>>>said that we should sell it -- so, here we go. Please take the time and
>>>check out our site which contains Cajun food recipes, as well as some

> Cajun
>
>>>humor, history and some Cajun music links, and maybe order some of our
>>>handmade, Gourmet Cajun Spice Blend.
>>>
>>> http://www.spiceycajun.com

>>This is a newsgroup to share recipes and cooking tips, not to hawk
>>commercial products.

And how many of the active or inactive "members" of this forum will
bother to look at your site, now that you have identified yourself as an
unmitigated spammer?

Get a clue, bimbo, go away.

jim
hahabogus

"Lara Prejean" > wrote in
:

> My site contains good recipes as well as other interestimg content-so
> there.:-p
> "JimL" > wrote in message
> om...
>> "Lara Prejean" > wrote in message

>> > My wife has been making this Cajun spice for a while, now. We use
>> > it on almost everything. We had been giving it away to friends and
>> > such. They

> all
>> > said that we should sell it -- so, here we go. Please take the time
>> > and check out our site which contains Cajun food recipes, as well
>> > as some

> Cajun
>> > humor, history and some Cajun music links, and maybe order some of
>> > our handmade, Gourmet Cajun Spice Blend.
>> >

>> > http://www.spiceyspam.com

>> This is a newsgroup to share recipes and cooking tips, not to hawk
>> commercial products.

Go away
Spammer

--
Once during Prohibition I was forced to live for days on nothing but food
and water.
--------
FIELDS, W. C.

hahabogus

JimLane > wrote in news:1076009371.303728@news-
1.nethere.net:

Spammers probably **** in the spice blend.

--
Once during Prohibition I was forced to live for days on nothing but food
and water.
--------
FIELDS, W. C.
hahabogus

"Lara Prejean" > wrote in
:

--
Once during Prohibition I was forced to live for days on nothing but food
and water.
--------
FIELDS, W. C.
hahabogus

"Lara Prejean" > wrote in
:

> How else could I let you know of a really good site that has good
> recipes. And I know if you tried our Cajun spice, you would love it.
> "Steve Wertz" > wrote in message
>> On Wed, 4 Feb 2004 20:28:26 -0800, "Sam D."
>> > wrote:
>>
>> >"JimL" > wrote in message
>> . com...

> on

> They
>> >all

> and

> some
>> >Cajun

> our

>> > Respectfully, I disagree with you on this when some conditions are
>> > met

> as
>> >they are in this case.

>> It's spam, plain and simple. It appeared in most of the food
>> groups, including the local ones.
>>
>> -sw

Spam is not nice

--
Once during Prohibition I was forced to live for days on nothing but food
and water.
--------
FIELDS, W. C.
Barry Grau

Sheryl Rosen > wrote in message >...

> AND!
> Note the return address.
> How many paid ISPs use .org as a domain?
> This spammer is probably posting via a work email account, too!
> Not only a spammer...a goldbricker!

For what it's worth, cogl.org is registered as the Living Church of
God in Charlotte, NC.

-bwg