Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Old Cookbook images

Shrimp recipes from an old booklet:

http://s32.postimg.org/6gy02qtl1/shrimp_recipes_2.jpg

Jill
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Old Cookbook images - Shrimp!

On 5/18/2016 8:11 PM, jmcquown wrote:
> Shrimp recipes from an old booklet:
>
> http://s32.postimg.org/6gy02qtl1/shrimp_recipes_2.jpg
>
> Jill

The cover:

http://s32.postimg.org/e7gtiotad/shrimp.jpg

GPO 25 cents. Goverment Printing Office.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 5/18/2016 6:11 PM, jmcquown wrote:
> Shrimp recipes from an old booklet:
>
> http://s32.postimg.org/6gy02qtl1/shrimp_recipes_2.jpg
>
> Jill

Shrimp pizza, back then?

Avant garde!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 5/18/2016 10:59 PM, Sqwertz wrote:

> On Wed, 18 May 2016 20:11:58 -0400, jmcquown wrote:
>
>> Shrimp recipes from an old booklet:
>>
>> http://s32.postimg.org/6gy02qtl1/shrimp_recipes_2.jpg
>>
>> Jill

> That first recipe is totally gag-worthy. The sour, eggy shrimp
> wouldn't cook evenly in 1/8" of oil. This is shrimp in scrambled eggs
> and topped with lemon juice. Yeck.

The shrimp pizza on the facing page sounds just as bad!

--
ღ.¸¸.œ«*¨`*œ¶
Cheryl

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 5/21/2016 9:57 PM, Cheryl wrote:
> On 5/18/2016 10:59 PM, Sqwertz wrote:
>
>> On Wed, 18 May 2016 20:11:58 -0400, jmcquown wrote:
>>
>>> Shrimp recipes from an old booklet:
>>>
>>> http://s32.postimg.org/6gy02qtl1/shrimp_recipes_2.jpg
>>>
>>> Jill

>> That first recipe is totally gag-worthy. The sour, eggy shrimp
>> wouldn't cook evenly in 1/8" of oil. This is shrimp in scrambled eggs
>> and topped with lemon juice. Yeck.
>>

> The shrimp pizza on the facing page sounds just as bad!

I never said it was a *good* shrimp cooking booklet!

Jill
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Old Recipe Images, Anyone? jmcquown[_2_] General Cooking 5 05-04-2016 12:19 AM
Dental Patients Before And After Images jennifer General Cooking 4 06-10-2010 11:30 AM
food images sf[_9_] General Cooking 5 01-09-2010 09:31 PM
Circus Protest Images Dean S. Lautermilch Vegan 0 07-01-2006 07:14 AM