Posted to rec.food.cooking
Banned

Default Heirloom seeds today on Woot

http://www.woot.com/offers/patriot-p...454061#tracked
Posted to rec.food.cooking
Banned

On Tuesday, February 2, 2016 at 8:08:58 AM UTC-8, ImStillMags wrote:
> http://www.woot.com/offers/patriot-p...454061#tracked

This is a nice assortment of vegetables. And they are all non gmo, and the seeds from the veggies grown will be saveable. Would make nice gifts.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tuesday, February 2, 2016 at 6:13:45 AM UTC-10, ImStillMags wrote:
> On Tuesday, February 2, 2016 at 8:08:58 AM UTC-8, ImStillMags wrote:
> > http://www.woot.com/offers/patriot-p...454061#tracked

> This is a nice assortment of vegetables. And they are all non gmo, and the seeds from the veggies grown will be saveable. Would make nice gifts.

There's no need to include search and tracking metadata in link.

http://www.woot.com/offers/patriot-p...l-seed-vault-2
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2/2/2016 10:08 AM, ImStillMags wrote:
> http://www.woot.com/offers/patriot-p...454061#tracked

Hugely overpriced even at the Woot special. These are not actually
heritage varieties. They're nothing special, just small quantities of
old open-pollinated varieties that you can buy anywhere. The seed
racks at the retailers in my area will carry packets containing more
of these seeds by small seed companies for cheap, and they frequently
discount them heavily.

If you really want to buy old varieties of seeds, buy them from an
actual seed company and save lots of money. And while you're at it,
you can select better varieties.