Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Drinking coffee tied to lower risk of death

But I couldn't find in the article how the risk was reduced below 100%.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Saturday, December 19, 2015 at 5:22:54 AM UTC-8, taxed and spent wrote:
> But I couldn't find in the article how the risk was reduced below 100%.

It must be the risk of dying in a particular year.

But the trouble with living longer is that you're elderly longer. If
I could spend 15 years in my 20s or 30s, I would go for it.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Saturday, December 19, 2015 at 11:45:30 AM UTC-6, wrote:
> On Saturday, December 19, 2015 at 5:22:54 AM UTC-8, taxed and spent wrote:
> > But I couldn't find in the article how the risk was reduced below 100%.

> It must be the risk of dying in a particular year.
>
> But the trouble with living longer is that you're elderly longer. If
> I could spend 15 years in my 20s or 30s, I would go for it.

I hear that!! I saw a great cartoon years ago of an obviously very old man al hunched over sitting up on an MD's exam table and the MS was telling him. "You know all those years of healthy living you did? Well, they worked!"

Sick sad and true!

John Kuthe...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

The same things in french press coffee that raise cholesterol, cafestol and kawlweol, also protect against cancer.