Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Buy that girl some eye drops!

Impressive animation though:
http://www.motionportrait.com/about/TIminoriHair.swf

Bob
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Jun 10, 11:45*pm, zxcvbob > wrote:
> Impressive animation though:http://www.motionportrait.com/about/TIminoriHair.swf
>
> Bob

Not only does she blink way too often, her eyes are bloodshot. I'm
sure the contacs are bothering her. Very odd to film it for this
animation.

N.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Jun 11, 7:58*am, Nancy2 > wrote:
> On Jun 10, 11:45*pm, zxcvbob > wrote:
>
> > Impressive animation though:http://www.motionportrait.com/about/TIminoriHair.swf

> > Bob

> Not only does she blink way too often, her eyes are bloodshot. * I'm
> sure the contacs are bothering her. *Very odd to film it for this
> animation.
>
> N.

==
Too much ingestion of POT.
==
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Roy wrote:
> On Jun 11, 7:58 am, Nancy2 > wrote:
>> On Jun 10, 11:45 pm, zxcvbob > wrote:
>>
>>> Impressive animation though:http://www.motionportrait.com/about/TIminoriHair.swf
>>> Bob

>> Not only does she blink way too often, her eyes are bloodshot. I'm
>> sure the contacs are bothering her. Very odd to film it for this
>> animation.
>>
>> N.

> ==
> Too much ingestion of POT.
> ==

I'm trying to figure out how they animated it so her face and eyes
follow your mouse pointer.

Bob
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 11 Jun 2010 10:39:05 -0500, zxcvbob >
wrote:

> Roy wrote:

> >> Not only does she blink way too often, her eyes are bloodshot. I'm
> >> sure the contacs are bothering her. Very odd to film it for this
> >> animation.
> >>
> >> N.

> > ==
> > Too much ingestion of POT.
> > ==

> I'm trying to figure out how they animated it so her face and eyes
> follow your mouse pointer.

It's been done before.

http://www.berro.com/joke/screen_cursor.htm
http://www.gadzi.com/animals/animal-cursor-chase.html

Here's how
http://www.cynergysystems.com/blogs/...animation_lets

--
Forget the health food. I need all the preservatives I can get.