Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default SOAR(Searchable Online Archive of Recipes, University of Berkeley

On Tuesday, December 30, 1997 at 12:00:00 AM UTC-8, DONALD 712 wrote:
> Up until recently I had SOAR bookmarked as one of my favorite places on AOL.
> Now all of a sudden when I try to access it I get the message "unable to
> retrieve". Does anyone know what has happened to this site? If so, please
> e-mail and thanks.

Thank you everyone for your information I love this site ! Don't take it away but I would really like it right now. Oh well!

Research from Huazhong University of Science and Technology, Wuhan University, and Wuhan Institue of Biotechnology in China shows heavy coffee drinkers have lower risk in developing a number of diseases. Studies have shown that people that drink four `.@...' Coffee 0 28-01-2012 10:52 AM
Invitation to take university online survey of experiences in Thailand [email protected] Asian Cooking 0 01-06-2007 04:06 AM
Where did SOAR go? sf General Cooking 19 22-06-2006 08:04 PM
Online Survey for MBA thesis at San Francisco State University Ken Restaurants 1 15-11-2003 08:03 PM
Online Survey for MBA thesis at San Francisco State University Ken Marketplace 0 15-11-2003 06:19 AM