Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Trump the Caterpillar head

Hidalgo wrote:

> Ronald Reagan topped the poll as the best president since World War II,
> with 35%
>
> Ha ****ing ha!!!!

That's not a popular thing to say here in RFC but I completely agree
with you.

PS - why can't you just quit all this mega-trolling anti-everything
nonsense and just join back in as a normal poster? Quit the imposter
thing. It's obvious now that you are NOT trying to get rid of two
people, you are trying to destroy the ng. Not cool.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 11/23/2015 7:58 AM, Gary wrote:
> Hidalgo wrote:
>>
>> Ronald Reagan topped the poll as the best president since World War II,
>> with 35%
>>
>> Ha ****ing ha!!!!

> That's not a popular thing to say here in RFC but I completely agree
> with you.
>
> PS - why can't you just quit all this mega-trolling anti-everything
> nonsense and just join back in as a normal poster? Quit the imposter
> thing. It's obvious now that you are NOT trying to get rid of two
> people, you are trying to destroy the ng. Not cool.

You don't know who the original self-named "Groupkillas" are, still,
serously????

BURN THIS BITCH TO THE GROUND!

And you with it!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Gary wrote:
> Hidalgo wrote:
>>
>> Ronald Reagan topped the poll as the best president since World War II,
>> with 35%
>>
>> Ha ****ing ha!!!!

> That's not a popular thing to say here in RFC but I completely agree
> with you.

That's nice.

> PS - why can't you just quit all this mega-trolling anti-everything
> nonsense and just join back in as a normal poster?

Why can't YOU and a few others stop replying to Sqwerty and Marty?

Did I not make it unambiguously clear what you need to do here?

Are you incapable of learning anything?

> Quit the imposter thing.

STOP REPLYING TO THE GROUPKILLAS!

> It's obvious now that you are NOT trying to get rid of two
> people, you are trying to destroy the ng. Not cool.

Here' a clue for you and the other troll feeders - KNOCK IT THE **** OFF
OR I WILL BURN THIS BITCH TO THE GROUND!

Got it yet, dense head?

Well, do ya paint huffer?

When this bitch goes down, and it will, it will be due to the
troll-feeding of you, carol, and a few recalcitrant others.

Your destiny is in your own rancid hands.

Enjoy!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 23 Nov 2015 09:58:41 -0500, Gary wrote:

> PS - why can't you just quit all this mega-trolling anti-everything
> nonsense and just join back in as a normal poster? Quit the imposter
> thing. It's obvious now that you are NOT trying to get rid of two
> people, you are trying to destroy the ng. Not cool.

He admits he gets his jollies doing this kinda stuff.

"My mental health professional has directed me to apologize to this
group at large and to Marty and Steven in specific for acting out
here. A change in my medications is being made to address a disorder I
have been experiencing this summer. I will be monitored, but I AM NO
LONGER ALLOWED TO ENGAGE IN CERTAIN ACTIVITIES I PREVIOUSLY HAVE
ENJOYED as they exacerbate my condition. I apologize for being
disruptive, in a better state of mind this was generally not an issue
for me."

Accusing somebody of being "off their meds" is such an old and tired
Usenet cliché but with this guy it's actually true.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Usenet Support Personnel wrote:
> Accusing somebody of being "off their meds" is such an old and tired
> Usenet cliché but with this guy it's actually true.

Court snipers much?

ost

3/18/2011 3:49 PM
Microsoft Internet News 4.70.1162
readnews.com - News for Geeks and ISPs
fa35d278.newsreader.readnews.com

Sorry I don't fit either of your Ideal Psycho Pal Profiles.

-sw

I'd prefer you use a sniper rifle on me from a few hundred yards away.
There you go - a reason for you to buy yet another gun and ammo.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 23 Nov 2015 09:58:41 -0500, Gary > wrote:

>Hidalgo wrote:
>>
>> Ronald Reagan topped the poll as the best president since World War II,
>> with 35%
>>
>> Ha ****ing ha!!!!

>That's not a popular thing to say here in RFC but I completely agree
>with you.
>
>PS - why can't you just quit all this mega-trolling anti-everything
>nonsense and just join back in as a normal poster? Quit the imposter
>thing. It's obvious now that you are NOT trying to get rid of two
>people, you are trying to destroy the ng. Not cool.

Whereas trying to get rid of two people is... fun?

--
Bruce
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Bruce wrote:
> On Mon, 23 Nov 2015 09:58:41 -0500, Gary > wrote:
>
>> Hidalgo wrote:
>>>
>>> Ronald Reagan topped the poll as the best president since World War II,
>>> with 35%
>>>
>>> Ha ****ing ha!!!!

>> That's not a popular thing to say here in RFC but I completely agree
>> with you.
>>
>> PS - why can't you just quit all this mega-trolling anti-everything
>> nonsense and just join back in as a normal poster? Quit the imposter
>> thing. It's obvious now that you are NOT trying to get rid of two
>> people, you are trying to destroy the ng. Not cool.

> Whereas trying to get rid of two people is... fun?

Sport-shunning is comically sybaritic.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 23 Nov 2015 09:58:41 -0500, Gary > wrote:

>Hidalgo wrote:
>>
>> Ronald Reagan topped the poll as the best president since World War II,
>> with 35%
>>
>> Ha ****ing ha!!!!

>That's not a popular thing to say here in RFC but I completely agree
>with you.
>
>PS - why can't you just quit all this mega-trolling anti-everything
>nonsense and just join back in as a normal poster? Quit the imposter
>thing. It's obvious now that you are NOT trying to get rid of two
>people, you are trying to destroy the ng. Not cool.

"> You are reaping what you sowed by feeding known trolls, dearie"

--
Barbara J Llorente 71 Cerritos Ave San Francisco, CA 94127.
Age 65 (Born 1950) (415) 239-7248. Background Check - Available.

ID: 47846596.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 24 Nov 2015 05:52:52 +1100, Bruce > wrote:

>On Mon, 23 Nov 2015 09:58:41 -0500, Gary > wrote:
>
>>Hidalgo wrote:
>>>
>>> Ronald Reagan topped the poll as the best president since World War II,
>>> with 35%
>>>
>>> Ha ****ing ha!!!!

>>That's not a popular thing to say here in RFC but I completely agree
>>with you.
>>
>>PS - why can't you just quit all this mega-trolling anti-everything
>>nonsense and just join back in as a normal poster? Quit the imposter
>>thing. It's obvious now that you are NOT trying to get rid of two
>>people, you are trying to destroy the ng. Not cool.

>Whereas trying to get rid of two people is... fun?

"> You are reaping what you sowed by feeding known trolls, dearie"

--
Barbara J Llorente 71 Cerritos Ave San Francisco, CA 94127.
Age 65 (Born 1950) (415) 239-7248. Background Check - Available.
Record

ID: 47846596.

Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.food.fast-food,alt.food.barbecue,ba.food

Default Tramp the Caterpillar head

On 11/25/2015 9:41 AM, Groupkillas! wrote:
"My mental health professional has directed me to apologize to this
group at large and to Marty and Steven in specific for acting out
here. A change in my medications is being made to address a disorder I
have been experiencing this summer. I will be monitored, but I am no
longer allowed to engage in certain activities I previously have
enjoyed as they exacerbate my condition. I apologize for being
disruptive, in a better state of mind this was generally not an issue
for me."

Casa Boner, Fri, 20 Sep 2013 18:37:53 -0600
--
Barbara J Llorente 71 Cerritos Ave San Francisco, CA 94127.
Age 65 (Born 1950) (415) 239-7248. Background Check - Available. Record

ID: 47846596.

Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.food.fast-food,alt.food.barbecue,ba.food

Barbara J Llorente wrote:
> Barbara J L

Here's real craziness, done Marty style:

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Good for them.

BTW, this group is hereby KILLED. Li'l boner was right! Yo poor slobs
shoulda LISTENED!

MUAHahahahaHAA! You DIE!

So all of you go away. You don't have to go home but you can't stay here.
BEGONE!

I mean it.

!! Come on, man.

Now.

Grrr....

Drat. You aren't moving very fast.

You folks already heard about The Agonizingly Slow Groupkillas, didn't ya.
Over in RFC.

You aren't skeered any more, are ya.

Well crap.

Yeah, ok, we are indeed agonizingly slow at killing groups and we were found
out. Exposed. We admit this.

OK then. Take your time but get the hell out. When you're ready No rush,
but hurry up.

And you're still killed. I mean it.

On Behalf of The Agonizingly Slow Groupkillas® Cabal (TINASG®C),

MartyB
Supreme Exalted Leader and President for Life
The Agonizingly Slow Groupkillas® Cabal (TINASG®C)
Member #007 (license to groupkill)
(adv)
You too can become an Agonizingly Slow Groupkilla®! It's FREE! You are a
member when you say you are. Just pick any title at all you want to claim
for yourself, and assign yourself a any member number you like. Except mine,
of course.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

What on earth are you two nattering about now? This is the perfect
example of why groups should be moderated.

--
Barbara J Llorente 71 Cerritos Ave San Francisco, CA 94127.