Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default The RFC bully culture grinds on

Looks like Facebook is now the RFC Bully JV.

Congratulations you worthless shitbags, you've actually cross-printed
your vermin culture to another forum and have the hubris to brag about
it here.

You people are sick in the soul, not just the head.

And every time you enable that virus Sqwerty God deducts more points
from your useless life board and adds more years for you to burn in Hell.

You scum.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tuesday, September 22, 2015 at 9:37:23 AM UTC-6, lack of conscience wrote:
> Looks like Facebook is now the RFC Bully JV.
>
> Congratulations you worthless shitbags, you've actually cross-printed
> your vermin culture to another forum and have the hubris to brag about
> it here.
>
> You people are sick in the soul, not just the head.
>
> And every time you enable that virus Sqwerty God deducts more points
> from your useless life board and adds more years for you to burn in Hell.
>
> You scum.

I don't know where you get your info from...on RFC on Facebook
I only saw postings from Sqwerty about twenty or thirty times in
one day. Is that excessive?
=====
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 9/22/2015 10:56 AM, Roy wrote:
> On Tuesday, September 22, 2015 at 9:37:23 AM UTC-6, lack of conscience wrote:
>> Looks like Facebook is now the RFC Bully JV.
>>
>> Congratulations you worthless shitbags, you've actually cross-printed
>> your vermin culture to another forum and have the hubris to brag about
>> it here.
>>
>> You people are sick in the soul, not just the head.
>>
>> And every time you enable that virus Sqwerty God deducts more points
>> from your useless life board and adds more years for you to burn in Hell.
>>
>> You scum.

> I don't know where you get your info from...on RFC on Facebook
> I only saw postings from Sqwerty about twenty or thirty times in
> one day. Is that excessive?
> =====

Are you as dumb as a stump, Roy?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 22 Sep 2015 09:56:24 -0700 (PDT), Roy >
wrote:

>I don't know where you get your info from...

Without doubt, you're the dumbest and biggest ****tard on RFC.
By a wide margin.