Posted to alt.coffee,rec.food.drink.coffee
W W is offline

Default Burr Grinder for Very Fine Grinds?

I am looking for a small burr grinder for home use that will create
extremely fine grinds. I find that most of the burr grinders that are sold
widely tend to stop up in the finest grind positions and simply stop working
effectively. In addition to creating an extremely fine grind, I want a
grinder that is physically small and extremely reliable. I am aware of
some Italian grinders that are large and break often.