FoodBanter.com

-   -   Yay!! My landlord bought us an ELECTRIC lawn mower! (https://www.foodbanter.com/general-cooking/433560-re-yay-my-landlord.html)

news 19-05-2015 03:29 PM

"Cindy Hamilton" wrote in message

On Monday, May 18, 2015 at 10:28:26 AM UTC-4, John Kuthe wrote:

> Suit yourself, Yes shared student living is not for every body. So pay
> the exhobitant prices of exclusive single family living and shut up
> about it! No one to split the costs of utility bills, which are
> getting stupidly expensive too!!! ****!! A $300 gas bill...wait, we
> split it 6 ways, so my share is only $50! Whew! :-)

Why should I shut up about single-family living while you keep on
talking about the advantages of living like a college student? It's
a free country; I can live (and talk) however I like, and so can you.

Yeah, I don't see what's so great about living in a boarding house.

John Kuthe[_2_] 19-05-2015 03:50 PM

On Tue, 19 May 2015 10:29:23 -0400, "news" > wrote:

>"Cindy Hamilton" wrote in message
>
>On Monday, May 18, 2015 at 10:28:26 AM UTC-4, John Kuthe wrote:
>

>> Suit yourself, Yes shared student living is not for every body. So pay
>> the exhobitant prices of exclusive single family living and shut up
>> about it! No one to split the costs of utility bills, which are
>> getting stupidly expensive too!!! ****!! A $300 gas bill...wait, we
>> split it 6 ways, so my share is only $50! Whew! :-)

>Why should I shut up about single-family living while you keep on
>talking about the advantages of living like a college student? It's
>a free country; I can live (and talk) however I like, and so can you.
>
>---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
>Yeah, I don't see what's so great about living in a boarding house.

It's cheap, fun, interesting, and I get to meet and live with a
variety of cool people! And there's almost always someone home if I
lock myself out of the house. And it minimizes all our impacts on the
environment! Priceless!

John Kuthe...

John Kuthe[_2_] 19-05-2015 03:53 PM

Yay!! My landlord bought us an ELECTRIC lawn mower!

On Tue, 19 May 2015 09:50:52 -0500, John Kuthe >
wrote:

>On Tue, 19 May 2015 10:29:23 -0400, "news" > wrote:
>

>>"Cindy Hamilton" wrote in message
>>
>>On Monday, May 18, 2015 at 10:28:26 AM UTC-4, John Kuthe wrote:
>>

>>> Suit yourself, Yes shared student living is not for every body. So pay
>>> the exhobitant prices of exclusive single family living and shut up
>>> about it! No one to split the costs of utility bills, which are
>>> getting stupidly expensive too!!! ****!! A $300 gas bill...wait, we
>>> split it 6 ways, so my share is only $50! Whew! :-)

>>Why should I shut up about single-family living while you keep on
>>talking about the advantages of living like a college student? It's
>>a free country; I can live (and talk) however I like, and so can you.
>>
>>---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>>
>>Yeah, I don't see what's so great about living in a boarding house.

>It's cheap, fun, interesting, and I get to meet and live with a
>variety of cool people! And there's almost always someone home if I
>lock myself out of the house. And it minimizes all our impacts on the
>environment! Priceless!
>
>John Kuthe...

And it's not a "boarding house", it's "shared student living". A
boarding house generally has some type of authoritarian boarder, rule
maker, etc. We do not, we are self-governing.

John Kuthe...

sf[_9_] 19-05-2015 04:38 PM

Yay!! My landlord bought us an ELECTRIC lawn mower!

On Tue, 19 May 2015 10:29:23 -0400, "news" > wrote:

> "Cindy Hamilton" wrote in message
>
> On Monday, May 18, 2015 at 10:28:26 AM UTC-4, John Kuthe wrote:
>

> > Suit yourself, Yes shared student living is not for every body. So pay
> > the exhobitant prices of exclusive single family living and shut up
> > about it! No one to split the costs of utility bills, which are
> > getting stupidly expensive too!!! ****!! A $300 gas bill...wait, we
> > split it 6 ways, so my share is only $50! Whew! :-)

> Why should I shut up about single-family living while you keep on
> talking about the advantages of living like a college student? It's
> a free country; I can live (and talk) however I like, and so can you.

> Yeah, I don't see what's so great about living in a boarding house.

Me either. I live in a big house that could easily be divided so
there's a mother-in-law unit with a separate entrance and it's own off
street parking space, but I have no desire to share my home with
strangers or even people I know for that matter (I've been asked). If
I wanted apartment style living, I'd be living in an apartment
building. Airbnb seems like a natural for me, but I don't want to
share my home with anyone except my children and grandchildren.
http://roadwarriorvoices.com/2015/05...irbnb-renters/

--

sf

Cabrito del Bosque 19-05-2015 05:15 PM

On 5/19/2015 8:50 AM, John Kuthe wrote:
> On Tue, 19 May 2015 10:29:23 -0400, "news" > wrote:
>

>> "Cindy Hamilton" wrote in message
>>
>> On Monday, May 18, 2015 at 10:28:26 AM UTC-4, John Kuthe wrote:
>>

>>> Suit yourself, Yes shared student living is not for every body. So pay
>>> the exhobitant prices of exclusive single family living and shut up
>>> about it! No one to split the costs of utility bills, which are
>>> getting stupidly expensive too!!! ****!! A $300 gas bill...wait, we
>>> split it 6 ways, so my share is only $50! Whew! :-)

>> Why should I shut up about single-family living while you keep on
>> talking about the advantages of living like a college student? It's
>> a free country; I can live (and talk) however I like, and so can you.
>>
>> ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>>
>> Yeah, I don't see what's so great about living in a boarding house.

> It's cheap, fun, interesting, and I get to meet and live with a
> variety of cool people! And there's almost always someone home if I
> lock myself out of the house. And it minimizes all our impacts on the
> environment! Priceless!
>
> John Kuthe...

Bullshit rationalizing.

This is what you get reduced to by being a nonm-performing asset.

All those degrees, and here you are, tsk.

Cabrito del Bosque 19-05-2015 05:15 PM

On 5/19/2015 8:53 AM, John Kuthe wrote:
> On Tue, 19 May 2015 09:50:52 -0500, John Kuthe >
> wrote:
>
>> On Tue, 19 May 2015 10:29:23 -0400, "news" > wrote:

>>> Why should I shut up about single-family living while you keep on
>>> talking about the advantages of living like a college student? It's
>>> a free country; I can live (and talk) however I like, and so can you.
>>>
>>> ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>>>
>>> Yeah, I don't see what's so great about living in a boarding house.

>> It's cheap, fun, interesting, and I get to meet and live with a
>> variety of cool people! And there's almost always someone home if I
>> lock myself out of the house. And it minimizes all our impacts on the
>> environment! Priceless!
>>
>> John Kuthe...

> And it's not a "boarding house", it's "shared student living". A
> boarding house generally has some type of authoritarian boarder, rule
> maker, etc. We do not, we are self-governing.
>
> John Kuthe...

Buncha non performing sponges is what you are.

jmcquown[_2_] 19-05-2015 05:21 PM

On 5/19/2015 11:38 AM, sf wrote:
> On Tue, 19 May 2015 10:29:23 -0400, "news" > wrote:
>>

>> "Cindy Hamilton" wrote in message
>>
>> On Monday, May 18, 2015 at 10:28:26 AM UTC-4, John Kuthe wrote:
>>

>>> Suit yourself, Yes shared student living is not for every body. So pay
>>> the exhobitant prices of exclusive single family living and shut up
>>> about it! No one to split the costs of utility bills, which are
>>> getting stupidly expensive too!!! ****!! A $300 gas bill...wait, we
>>> split it 6 ways, so my share is only $50! Whew! :-)

>> Why should I shut up about single-family living while you keep on
>> talking about the advantages of living like a college student? It's
>> a free country; I can live (and talk) however I like, and so can you.
>>
>> ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>>
>> Yeah, I don't see what's so great about living in a boarding house.

> Me either. I live in a big house that could easily be divided so
> there's a mother-in-law unit with a separate entrance and it's own off
> street parking space, but I have no desire to share my home with
> strangers or even people I know for that matter (I've been asked). If
> I wanted apartment style living, I'd be living in an apartment
> building. Airbnb seems like a natural for me, but I don't want to
> share my home with anyone except my children and grandchildren.
> http://roadwarriorvoices.com/2015/05...irbnb-renters/

I'm sure being an independent landlord is tough. Simply owning a piece
of property and renting it doesn't cut it. There are a lot of legal
ramifications. Best to have an attorney draw up the lease and spell
everything out. Particularly eviction procedures for non-payment of rent.

In the situation Kuthe is describing, they hardly sound like
(financially or otherwise) stable individuals. Then again, Kuthe didn't
know it was their responsibility as tenants to mow the lawn. Apparently
none of them bothered to read the lease. It's exactly the sort of
situation where one hopes the landlord understands his rights under the
law so he doesn't get stuck with a bunch of deadbeats.

Jill

brooklyn1 19-05-2015 05:28 PM

wrote:

>On Tue, 19 May 2015 10:29:23 -0400, "news" > wrote:
>

>>"Cindy Hamilton" wrote in message
>>
>>On Monday, May 18, 2015 at 10:28:26 AM UTC-4, John Kuthe wrote:
>>

>>> Suit yourself, Yes shared student living is not for every body. So pay
>>> the exhobitant prices of exclusive single family living and shut up
>>> about it! No one to split the costs of utility bills, which are
>>> getting stupidly expensive too!!! ****!! A $300 gas bill...wait, we
>>> split it 6 ways, so my share is only $50! Whew! :-)

>>Why should I shut up about single-family living while you keep on
>>talking about the advantages of living like a college student? It's
>>a free country; I can live (and talk) however I like, and so can you.
>>
>>---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>>
>>Yeah, I don't see what's so great about living in a boarding house.

>It's cheap, fun, interesting, and I get to meet and live with a
>variety of cool people!

Yeah, druggies and other assorted criminals... works for the likes of
you, a bum who has nothing to rip off... as said "BIRDS OF A FEATHER".

brooklyn1 19-05-2015 05:33 PM

Yay!! My landlord bought us an ELECTRIC lawn mower!

On Tue, 19 May 2015 09:53:41 -0500, John Kuthe >
wrote:

>On Tue, 19 May 2015 09:50:52 -0500, John Kuthe >
>wrote:
>
>>On Tue, 19 May 2015 10:29:23 -0400, "news" > wrote:

>>>Why should I shut up about single-family living while you keep on
>>>talking about the advantages of living like a college student? It's
>>>a free country; I can live (and talk) however I like, and so can you.
>>>
>>>---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>>>
>>>Yeah, I don't see what's so great about living in a boarding house.

>>It's cheap, fun, interesting, and I get to meet and live with a
>>variety of cool people! And there's almost always someone home if I
>>lock myself out of the house. And it minimizes all our impacts on the
>>environment! Priceless!
>>
>>John Kuthe...

>And it's not a "boarding house", it's "shared student living". A
>boarding house generally has some type of authoritarian boarder, rule
>maker, etc. We do not, we are self-governing.

A real boarding house would be a big giant step up for you... boarding
houses are what were once called tourist homes and are now called B &
Bs. What you call "shared student living" is otherwise known as a
crack house.

Ed Pawlowski 19-05-2015 06:21 PM

On 5/19/2015 10:50 AM, John Kuthe wrote:

> It's cheap, fun, interesting, and I get to meet and live with a
> variety of cool people! And there's almost always someone home if I
> lock myself out of the house. And it minimizes all our impacts on the
> environment! Priceless!
>
> John Kuthe...

It has many benefits if it works right.

Ever watch Judge Judy? Seems like a couple of times a week she has a
dispute about some shared living arrangement. One of those cool people
often turns out to be a real asshole.

Last December my grandson moved in with a few guys. He was back in
March when it did not work out.

Best of luck to you though.

John Kuthe[_2_] 19-05-2015 07:08 PM

On Tue, 19 May 2015 08:38:08 -0700, sf > wrote:

>On Tue, 19 May 2015 10:29:23 -0400, "news" > wrote:
>>

>> "Cindy Hamilton" wrote in message
>>
>> On Monday, May 18, 2015 at 10:28:26 AM UTC-4, John Kuthe wrote:
>>

>> > Suit yourself, Yes shared student living is not for every body. So pay
>> > the exhobitant prices of exclusive single family living and shut up
>> > about it! No one to split the costs of utility bills, which are
>> > getting stupidly expensive too!!! ****!! A $300 gas bill...wait, we
>> > split it 6 ways, so my share is only $50! Whew! :-)

>> Why should I shut up about single-family living while you keep on
>> talking about the advantages of living like a college student? It's
>> a free country; I can live (and talk) however I like, and so can you.
>>
>> ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>>
>> Yeah, I don't see what's so great about living in a boarding house.

>Me either. I live in a big house that could easily be divided so
>there's a mother-in-law unit with a separate entrance and it's own off
>street parking space, but I have no desire to share my home with
>strangers or even people I know for that matter (I've been asked). If
>I wanted apartment style living, I'd be living in an apartment
>building. Airbnb seems like a natural for me, but I don't want to
>share my home with anyone except my children and grandchildren.
>http://roadwarriorvoices.com/2015/05...irbnb-renters/

Antisocial, are you? Don't like people> Most are very nice and good
people, I have found.

John Kuthe...

John Kuthe[_2_] 19-05-2015 07:08 PM

Yay!! My landlord bought us an ELECTRIC lawn mower!

On Tue, 19 May 2015 10:15:03 -0600, Cabrito del Bosque
> wrote:

>On 5/19/2015 8:50 AM, John Kuthe wrote:
>> On Tue, 19 May 2015 10:29:23 -0400, "news" > wrote:

>>> Why should I shut up about single-family living while you keep on
>>> talking about the advantages of living like a college student? It's
>>> a free country; I can live (and talk) however I like, and so can you.
>>>
>>> ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>>>
>>> Yeah, I don't see what's so great about living in a boarding house.

>> It's cheap, fun, interesting, and I get to meet and live with a
>> variety of cool people! And there's almost always someone home if I
>> lock myself out of the house. And it minimizes all our impacts on the
>> environment! Priceless!
>>
>> John Kuthe...
>>

>Bullshit rationalizing.
>
>This is what you get reduced to by being a nonm-performing asset.
>
>All those degrees, and here you are, tsk.

Sock Puppet!!

John Kuthe...

John Kuthe[_2_] 19-05-2015 07:09 PM

Yay!! My landlord bought us an ELECTRIC lawn mower!

On Tue, 19 May 2015 12:28:46 -0400, Brooklyn1
> wrote:

>On Tue, 19 May 2015 09:50:52 -0500, John Kuthe >
>wrote:
>
>>On Tue, 19 May 2015 10:29:23 -0400, "news" > wrote:

>>>Why should I shut up about single-family living while you keep on
>>>talking about the advantages of living like a college student? It's
>>>a free country; I can live (and talk) however I like, and so can you.
>>>
>>>---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>>>
>>>Yeah, I don't see what's so great about living in a boarding house.

>>It's cheap, fun, interesting, and I get to meet and live with a
>>variety of cool people!

>Yeah, druggies and other assorted criminals... works for the likes of
>you, a bum who has nothing to rip off... as said "BIRDS OF A FEATHER".

You really have no clue, SheDUM!

John Kuthe...

John Kuthe[_2_] 19-05-2015 07:16 PM

On Tue, 19 May 2015 13:21:04 -0400, Ed Pawlowski > wrote:

>On 5/19/2015 10:50 AM, John Kuthe wrote:
>

>> It's cheap, fun, interesting, and I get to meet and live with a
>> variety of cool people! And there's almost always someone home if I
>> lock myself out of the house. And it minimizes all our impacts on the
>> environment! Priceless!
>>
>> John Kuthe...
>>

>It has many benefits if it works right.
>
>Ever watch Judge Judy? Seems like a couple of times a week she has a
>dispute about some shared living arrangement. One of those cool people
>often turns out to be a real asshole.
>
>Last December my grandson moved in with a few guys. He was back in
>March when it did not work out.
>
>Best of luck to you though.

Yeah, I've lived with a copuple of genuine ceretifiable nutcases )oh
the stories I could tell!), but those are rare, expercially among
college student populations, graduate schools expecially. And it's
graduate students who primarily populate this house right now, and
probably will in the forseeable future called the rest of MY life. And
some are gorgeous females too! YUM!! Had me a wonderful sexual affair
with a Nepali graduate student in the old place I lived in that I call
The Big House, the $198.75/mo UNreal estate place I rented for 13
years, completing my engineering education then continuing to live
there for 7 more years.

John Kuthe...

John Kuthe[_2_] 19-05-2015 07:17 PM

Yay!! My landlord bought us an ELECTRIC lawn mower!

On Tue, 19 May 2015 10:15:28 -0600, Cabrito del Bosque
> wrote:

>On 5/19/2015 8:53 AM, John Kuthe wrote:
>> On Tue, 19 May 2015 09:50:52 -0500, John Kuthe >
>> wrote:

>>> It's cheap, fun, interesting, and I get to meet and live with a
>>> variety of cool people! And there's almost always someone home if I
>>> lock myself out of the house. And it minimizes all our impacts on the
>>> environment! Priceless!
>>>
>>> John Kuthe...

>> And it's not a "boarding house", it's "shared student living". A
>> boarding house generally has some type of authoritarian boarder, rule
>> maker, etc. We do not, we are self-governing.
>>
>> John Kuthe...
>>

>Buncha non performing sponges is what you are.

I don't WANT to perform in YOUR CIRCUS, where you work like slaves to
enrich YOUR OWNERS!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aP_62s9RW9E

I want OUT! I want my FREEDOM!!

John Kuthe...

Cabrito del Bosque 19-05-2015 08:22 PM

On 5/19/2015 12:08 PM, John Kuthe wrote:
> On Tue, 19 May 2015 10:15:03 -0600, Cabrito del Bosque
> > wrote:

>>> It's cheap, fun, interesting, and I get to meet and live with a
>>> variety of cool people! And there's almost always someone home if I
>>> lock myself out of the house. And it minimizes all our impacts on the
>>> environment! Priceless!
>>>
>>> John Kuthe...
>>>

>> Bullshit rationalizing.
>>
>> This is what you get reduced to by being a nonm-performing asset.
>>
>> All those degrees, and here you are, tsk.

> Sock Puppet!!
>
> John Kuthe...

Boo.

Cabrito del Bosque 19-05-2015 08:24 PM

On 5/19/2015 12:17 PM, John Kuthe wrote:
> On Tue, 19 May 2015 10:15:28 -0600, Cabrito del Bosque
> > wrote:
>
>> On 5/19/2015 8:53 AM, John Kuthe wrote:

>>> And it's not a "boarding house", it's "shared student living". A
>>> boarding house generally has some type of authoritarian boarder, rule
>>> maker, etc. We do not, we are self-governing.
>>>
>>> John Kuthe...
>>>

>> Buncha non performing sponges is what you are.

> I don't WANT to perform in YOUR CIRCUS, where you work like slaves to
> enrich YOUR OWNERS!!
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aP_62s9RW9E
>
> I want OUT! I want my FREEDOM!!
>
> John Kuthe...

You're actually citing a drugged out comic?!?

That's the definition of your circus.

Ed Pawlowski 19-05-2015 08:59 PM

On 5/19/2015 2:08 PM, John Kuthe wrote:
> On Tue, 19 May 2015 08:38:08 -0700, sf > wrote:
>

>> Airbnb seems like a natural for me, but I don't want to
>> share my home with anyone except my children and grandchildren.

> Antisocial, are you? Don't like people> Most are very nice and good
> people, I have found.
>
> John Kuthe...

Not anti-social. Smart. Even her limits are too broad. My grandson is
no longer living with us and it makes me very happy. Yes, family can
cause problems.

John Kuthe[_2_] 19-05-2015 09:27 PM

Yay!! My landlord bought us an ELECTRIC lawn mower!

On Tue, 19 May 2015 13:24:30 -0600, Cabrito del Bosque
> wrote:

>On 5/19/2015 12:17 PM, John Kuthe wrote:
>> On Tue, 19 May 2015 10:15:28 -0600, Cabrito del Bosque
>> > wrote:

>>> Buncha non performing sponges is what you are.

>> I don't WANT to perform in YOUR CIRCUS, where you work like slaves to
>> enrich YOUR OWNERS!!
>>
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aP_62s9RW9E
>>
>> I want OUT! I want my FREEDOM!!
>>
>> John Kuthe...
>>

>You're actually citing a drugged out comic?!?
>
>That's the definition of your circus.

Saint George as I like to call him (I'm sure he would appreciate the
irony!) was actually a VERY intelligent human! Extremely articulate,
he ployed his comedic talents into a very good paying long career in
comedy! Mostly becaose a large part of his compedic routines were true
to the mark! Asd he said on either his "Occupation: Foole" or "Class
Clown" albums, his job as a comedian was to think up funny shit, or to
remind you of funny shit you've seen but forgot to laugh at it the
first time you saw it!

And he was dead on with this routine I cited. We have only two
socioeconomic classes in the U.S. and verily the whole world today:
The Owners and the Owned. As Saint Carlin said, it's a big club, and
YOU ain't in it! Neither am I, nor would I ever want to be!! I want
OUT of this game, it's a bullshit game and I just wanna take my ball
and go HOME! Back to The Garden, as Joni says in this very beautiful
song:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cRjQCvfcXn0

John Kuthe...

Cabrito del Bosque 19-05-2015 09:57 PM

On 5/19/2015 2:27 PM, John Kuthe wrote:
> We have only two
> socioeconomic classes in the U.S. and verily the whole world today:
> The Owners and the Owned.

Utter and complete bullshit.

You cast blame to erase your own failings.

John Kuthe[_2_] 19-05-2015 11:23 PM

Yay!! My landlord bought us an ELECTRIC lawn mower!

On Tue, 19 May 2015 14:57:22 -0600, Cabrito del Bosque
> wrote:

>On 5/19/2015 2:27 PM, John Kuthe wrote:
>> We have only two
>> socioeconomic classes in the U.S. and verily the whole world today:
>> The Owners and the Owned.

>Utter and complete bullshit.
>
>You cast blame to erase your own failings.

None so blind as those who will not see.

What about the Walton Family and the Koch Bros? The two wealthest
families in the U.S./world? You in either of those? Or any of the
other 1000 or so BILLIONARES who own everything?

No? Then you ain't in the Big Club!!!

Owned Sock Puppet!!

John Kuthe...

Cabrito del Bosque 20-05-2015 12:03 AM

On 5/19/2015 4:23 PM, John Kuthe wrote:
> On Tue, 19 May 2015 14:57:22 -0600, Cabrito del Bosque
> > wrote:
>
>> On 5/19/2015 2:27 PM, John Kuthe wrote:
>>> We have only two
>>> socioeconomic classes in the U.S. and verily the whole world today:
>>> The Owners and the Owned.

>> Utter and complete bullshit.
>>
>> You cast blame to erase your own failings.

> None so blind as those who will not see.

You are, yes.

> What about the Walton Family and the Koch Bros?

WTF about them, or George Soros or Warren Buffet?

> The two wealthest families in the U.S./world?

Um no.

You can't even get that right.

http://www.forbes.com/forbes-400/list/

#1 Bill Gates $79.7 B $81 B 59 Medina, WA Microsoft
#2 Warren Buffett $72 B $67 B 84 Omaha, NE Berkshire Hathaway
#3 Larry Ellison $54.5 B $50 B 70 Woodside, CA Oracle
#4 Charles Koch $42.7 B $42 B 79 Wichita, KS diversified
#4 David Koch $42.7 B $42 B 75 New York, NY diversified
#6 Jeff Bezos $38.2 B $30.5 B 51 Seattle, WA Amazon.com
#7 Christy Walton $38.2 B $38 B 60 Jackson, WY Wal-Mart
#8 Michael Bloomberg $37.3 B $35 B 73 New York, NY Bloomberg LP
#9 Jim Walton $36.9 B $36 B 67 Bentonville, AR Wal-Mart
#10 Alice Walton $35.7 B $34.9 B 65 Fort Worth, TX Wal-Mart
#11 Mark Zuckerberg $35.5 B $34 B 31 Palo Alto, CA Facebook
#12 S. Robson Walton $35.4 B $34.8 B 71 Bentonville, AR Wal-Mart
#13 Larry Page $29.5 B $31.5 B 42 Palo Alto, CA Google
#14 Sergey Brin $28.9 B $31 B 41 Los Altos, CA Google
#15 Sheldon Adelson $27.1 B $32 B 81 Las Vegas, NV casinos
#16 Forrest Mars Jr $25.8 B $22 B 83 Big Horn, WY candy
#16 Jacqueline Mars $25.8 B $22 B 75 The Plains, VA candy
#16 John Mars $25.8 B $22 B 78 Jackson, WY candy
#19 George Soros $24.2 B $24 B 84 Katonah, NY hedge funds
#20 Phil Knight $23.7 B $19.9 B 77 Hillsboro, OR Nike
#21 Steve Ballmer $22.8 B $22.5 B 59 Hunts Point, WA Microsoft

> You in either of those?

Do i need to be?

> Or any of the
> other 1000 or so BILLIONARES who own everything?

They don't own "everything" you rhetorical nitwit!

> No? Then you ain't in the Big Club!!!
>
> Owned Sock Puppet!!
>
> John Kuthe...

You are far stupider than I had guessed.

John Kuthe[_2_] 20-05-2015 12:31 AM

Yay!! My landlord bought us an ELECTRIC lawn mower!

On Tue, 19 May 2015 17:03:45 -0600, Cabrito del Bosque
> wrote:

>On 5/19/2015 4:23 PM, John Kuthe wrote:
>> On Tue, 19 May 2015 14:57:22 -0600, Cabrito del Bosque
>> > wrote:

>>> Utter and complete bullshit.
>>>
>>> You cast blame to erase your own failings.

>> None so blind as those who will not see.

>You are, yes.
>
>> What about the Walton Family and the Koch Bros?

>WTF about them, or George Soros or Warren Buffet?
>
>> The two wealthest families in the U.S./world?

>Um no.
>
>You can't even get that right.
>
>http://www.forbes.com/forbes-400/list/
>
> #1 Bill Gates $79.7 B $81 B 59 Medina, WA Microsoft
> #2 Warren Buffett $72 B $67 B 84 Omaha, NE Berkshire Hathaway
> #3 Larry Ellison $54.5 B $50 B 70 Woodside, CA Oracle
> #4 Charles Koch $42.7 B $42 B 79 Wichita, KS diversified
> #4 David Koch $42.7 B $42 B 75 New York, NY diversified
> #6 Jeff Bezos $38.2 B $30.5 B 51 Seattle, WA Amazon.com
> #7 Christy Walton $38.2 B $38 B 60 Jackson, WY Wal-Mart
> #8 Michael Bloomberg $37.3 B $35 B 73 New York, NY Bloomberg LP
> #9 Jim Walton $36.9 B $36 B 67 Bentonville, AR Wal-Mart
>#10 Alice Walton $35.7 B $34.9 B 65 Fort Worth, TX Wal-Mart
> #11 Mark Zuckerberg $35.5 B $34 B 31 Palo Alto, CA Facebook
> #12 S. Robson Walton $35.4 B $34.8 B 71 Bentonville, AR Wal-Mart
> #13 Larry Page $29.5 B $31.5 B 42 Palo Alto, CA Google
> #14 Sergey Brin $28.9 B $31 B 41 Los Altos, CA Google
>#15 Sheldon Adelson $27.1 B $32 B 81 Las Vegas, NV casinos
> #16 Forrest Mars Jr $25.8 B $22 B 83 Big Horn, WY candy
> #16 Jacqueline Mars $25.8 B $22 B 75 The Plains, VA candy
> #16 John Mars $25.8 B $22 B 78 Jackson, WY candy
> #19 George Soros $24.2 B $24 B 84 Katonah, NY hedge funds
> #20 Phil Knight $23.7 B $19.9 B 77 Hillsboro, OR Nike
> #21 Steve Ballmer $22.8 B $22.5 B 59 Hunts Point, WA Microsoft
>

>> You in either of those?

>Do i need to be?
>
>> Or any of the
>> other 1000 or so BILLIONARES who own everything?

>They don't own "everything" you rhetorical nitwit!
>
>> No? Then you ain't in the Big Club!!!
>>
>> Owned Sock Puppet!!
>>
>> John Kuthe...

>You are far stupider than I had guessed.

You will believe anything you are told that fits your delusions.

Sock Puppet!!

John Kuthe...

Cabrito del Bosque 20-05-2015 12:51 AM

On 5/19/2015 5:31 PM, John Kuthe wrote:
> On Tue, 19 May 2015 17:03:45 -0600, Cabrito del Bosque
> > wrote:
>
>> On 5/19/2015 4:23 PM, John Kuthe wrote:
>>> On Tue, 19 May 2015 14:57:22 -0600, Cabrito del Bosque

>>> None so blind as those who will not see.

>> You are, yes.
>>
>>> What about the Walton Family and the Koch Bros?

>> WTF about them, or George Soros or Warren Buffet?
>>
>>> The two wealthest families in the U.S./world?

>> Um no.
>>
>> You can't even get that right.
>>
>> http://www.forbes.com/forbes-400/list/
>>
>> #1 Bill Gates $79.7 B $81 B 59 Medina, WA Microsoft
>> #2 Warren Buffett $72 B $67 B 84 Omaha, NE Berkshire Hathaway
>> #3 Larry Ellison $54.5 B $50 B 70 Woodside, CA Oracle
>> #4 Charles Koch $42.7 B $42 B 79 Wichita, KS diversified
>> #4 David Koch $42.7 B $42 B 75 New York, NY diversified
>> #6 Jeff Bezos $38.2 B $30.5 B 51 Seattle, WA Amazon.com
>> #7 Christy Walton $38.2 B $38 B 60 Jackson, WY Wal-Mart
>> #8 Michael Bloomberg $37.3 B $35 B 73 New York, NY Bloomberg LP
>> #9 Jim Walton $36.9 B $36 B 67 Bentonville, AR Wal-Mart
>> #10 Alice Walton $35.7 B $34.9 B 65 Fort Worth, TX Wal-Mart
>> #11 Mark Zuckerberg $35.5 B $34 B 31 Palo Alto, CA Facebook
>> #12 S. Robson Walton $35.4 B $34.8 B 71 Bentonville, AR Wal-Mart
>> #13 Larry Page $29.5 B $31.5 B 42 Palo Alto, CA Google
>> #14 Sergey Brin $28.9 B $31 B 41 Los Altos, CA Google
>> #15 Sheldon Adelson $27.1 B $32 B 81 Las Vegas, NV casinos
>> #16 Forrest Mars Jr $25.8 B $22 B 83 Big Horn, WY candy
>> #16 Jacqueline Mars $25.8 B $22 B 75 The Plains, VA candy
>> #16 John Mars $25.8 B $22 B 78 Jackson, WY candy
>> #19 George Soros $24.2 B $24 B 84 Katonah, NY hedge funds
>> #20 Phil Knight $23.7 B $19.9 B 77 Hillsboro, OR Nike
>> #21 Steve Ballmer $22.8 B $22.5 B 59 Hunts Point, WA Microsoft
>>

>>> You in either of those?

>> Do i need to be?
>>
>>> Or any of the
>>> other 1000 or so BILLIONARES who own everything?

>> They don't own "everything" you rhetorical nitwit!
>>
>>> No? Then you ain't in the Big Club!!!
>>>
>>> Owned Sock Puppet!!
>>>
>>> John Kuthe...

>> You are far stupider than I had guessed.

> You will believe anything you are told that fits your delusions.

You have an aversion to reality and facts.

> Sock Puppet!!
>
> John Kuthe...

Bipolar nitwit!

John Kuthe[_2_] 20-05-2015 01:07 AM

Yay!! My landlord bought us an ELECTRIC lawn mower!

On Tue, 19 May 2015 17:51:47 -0600, Cabrito del Bosque
> wrote:

>On 5/19/2015 5:31 PM, John Kuthe wrote:
>> On Tue, 19 May 2015 17:03:45 -0600, Cabrito del Bosque
>> > wrote:

>>> You are, yes.

>>> WTF about them, or George Soros or Warren Buffet?

>>> Um no.
>>>
>>> You can't even get that right.
>>>
>>> http://www.forbes.com/forbes-400/list/
>>>
>>> #1 Bill Gates $79.7 B $81 B 59 Medina, WA Microsoft
>>> #2 Warren Buffett $72 B $67 B 84 Omaha, NE Berkshire Hathaway
>>> #3 Larry Ellison $54.5 B $50 B 70 Woodside, CA Oracle
>>> #4 Charles Koch $42.7 B $42 B 79 Wichita, KS diversified
>>> #4 David Koch $42.7 B $42 B 75 New York, NY diversified
>>> #6 Jeff Bezos $38.2 B $30.5 B 51 Seattle, WA Amazon.com
>>> #7 Christy Walton $38.2 B $38 B 60 Jackson, WY Wal-Mart
>>> #8 Michael Bloomberg $37.3 B $35 B 73 New York, NY Bloomberg LP
>>> #9 Jim Walton $36.9 B $36 B 67 Bentonville, AR Wal-Mart
>>> #10 Alice Walton $35.7 B $34.9 B 65 Fort Worth, TX Wal-Mart
>>> #11 Mark Zuckerberg $35.5 B $34 B 31 Palo Alto, CA Facebook
>>> #12 S. Robson Walton $35.4 B $34.8 B 71 Bentonville, AR Wal-Mart
>>> #13 Larry Page $29.5 B $31.5 B 42 Palo Alto, CA Google
>>> #14 Sergey Brin $28.9 B $31 B 41 Los Altos, CA Google
>>> #15 Sheldon Adelson $27.1 B $32 B 81 Las Vegas, NV casinos
>>> #16 Forrest Mars Jr $25.8 B $22 B 83 Big Horn, WY candy
>>> #16 Jacqueline Mars $25.8 B $22 B 75 The Plains, VA candy
>>> #16 John Mars $25.8 B $22 B 78 Jackson, WY candy
>>> #19 George Soros $24.2 B $24 B 84 Katonah, NY hedge funds
>>> #20 Phil Knight $23.7 B $19.9 B 77 Hillsboro, OR Nike
>>> #21 Steve Ballmer $22.8 B $22.5 B 59 Hunts Point, WA Microsoft

>>> Do i need to be?

>>> They don't own "everything" you rhetorical nitwit!

>>> You are far stupider than I had guessed.

>> You will believe anything you are told that fits your delusions.

>You have an aversion to reality and facts.
>
>> Sock Puppet!!
>>
>> John Kuthe...

>Bipolar nitwit!

Gee, let't see:

Jefferson College: did not graduate but had a 3.959GPA when I
transferred to:

Washington University St Louis computer enginnering school, graduated
1995 with 3.46GPA and 2 Bachelors degrees, CS and EE, worked for IBM
right ouit of school, for 7 years until by June of 2002 IBM laid off
15,001 workers worldwide and I was the ONE!

So I went to nursing school, Goldfarb School of Nursing, 1 year
acceleratged BSN program, graduated 2010 with GPA 3.64 and a
Bachelor's in Nursing.

Not quite a nitwit at all, by my resume, Sock Puppet!!

John Kuthe...

Cabrito del Bosque 20-05-2015 04:08 AM

On 5/19/2015 6:07 PM, John Kuthe wrote:
> On Tue, 19 May 2015 17:51:47 -0600, Cabrito del Bosque
> > wrote:
>
>> On 5/19/2015 5:31 PM, John Kuthe wrote:
>>> On Tue, 19 May 2015 17:03:45 -0600, Cabrito del Bosque

>>> You will believe anything you are told that fits your delusions.

>> You have an aversion to reality and facts.
>>
>>> Sock Puppet!!
>>>
>>> John Kuthe...

>> Bipolar nitwit!

> Gee, let't see:
>
> Jefferson College: did not graduate but had a 3.959GPA when

-snippage-

Lives with a pack of feral roomies and has no apparent job history.

Finis.

jmcquown[_2_] 20-05-2015 04:32 AM

On 5/19/2015 3:59 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
> On 5/19/2015 2:08 PM, John Kuthe wrote:
>> On Tue, 19 May 2015 08:38:08 -0700, sf > wrote:
>>

>>> Airbnb seems like a natural for me, but I don't want to
>>> share my home with anyone except my children and grandchildren.

>> Antisocial, are you? Don't like people> Most are very nice and good
>> people, I have found.
>>
>> John Kuthe...
>>

> Not anti-social. Smart. Even her limits are too broad. My grandson is
> no longer living with us and it makes me very happy. Yes, family can
> cause problems.

Families can cause problems so just imagine what the strangers Kuthe is
living with could do. LOL

Jill

Cabrito del Bosque 20-05-2015 04:33 AM

On 5/19/2015 9:32 PM, jmcquown wrote:
> On 5/19/2015 3:59 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

>>> Antisocial, are you? Don't like people> Most are very nice and good
>>> people, I have found.
>>>
>>> John Kuthe...
>>>

>> Not anti-social. Smart. Even her limits are too broad. My grandson is
>> no longer living with us and it makes me very happy. Yes, family can
>> cause problems.

> Families can cause problems so just imagine what the strangers Kuthe is
> living with could do. LOL
>
> Jill

+1

Ed Pawlowski 20-05-2015 04:34 AM

On 5/19/2015 6:23 PM, John Kuthe wrote:

> What about the Walton Family and the Koch Bros? The two wealthest
> families in the U.S./world? You in either of those? Or any of the
> other 1000 or so BILLIONARES who own everything?
>
> No? Then you ain't in the Big Club!!!
>
> Owned Sock Puppet!!
>
> John Kuthe...

There are 1645 billionaires in the world. Some inherited their
fortunes, most others worked for it by investing, inventing, taking
chances with their money. All you had to do was the same thing and
you'd be one of them.

Rather than complain about them be one of them. Start a store to
compete with Wal Mart. Sam did it, you can too.

Cabrito del Bosque 20-05-2015 04:36 AM

On 5/19/2015 9:34 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
> On 5/19/2015 6:23 PM, John Kuthe wrote:
>

>> What about the Walton Family and the Koch Bros? The two wealthest
>> families in the U.S./world? You in either of those? Or any of the
>> other 1000 or so BILLIONARES who own everything?
>>
>> No? Then you ain't in the Big Club!!!
>>
>> Owned Sock Puppet!!
>>
>> John Kuthe...
>>

> There are 1645 billionaires in the world. Some inherited their
> fortunes, most others worked for it by investing, inventing, taking
> chances with their money. All you had to do was the same thing and
> you'd be one of them.
>
> Rather than complain about them be one of them. Start a store to
> compete with Wal Mart. Sam did it, you can too.

So did some guy named Kresge, go figure...

jmcquown[_2_] 20-05-2015 04:38 AM

On 5/19/2015 12:33 PM, Brooklyn1 wrote:
> On Tue, 19 May 2015 09:53:41 -0500, John Kuthe >
> wrote:
>
>> On Tue, 19 May 2015 09:50:52 -0500, John Kuthe >
>> wrote:

>>> It's cheap, fun, interesting, and I get to meet and live with a
>>> variety of cool people! And there's almost always someone home if I
>>> lock myself out of the house. And it minimizes all our impacts on the
>>> environment! Priceless!
>>>
>>> John Kuthe...

>> And it's not a "boarding house", it's "shared student living".

So, you're back in school? Again? Or just pretending to be a college
student.

>> A boarding house generally has some type of authoritarian boarder, rule
>> maker, etc. We do not, we are self-governing.

Self governing my ass. You can't figure out you should all read a lease
before you sign it and realize your responsibilities. You're not
self-governing. It's not a "colony" you're living in.

> A real boarding house would be a big giant step up for you... boarding
> houses are what were once called tourist homes and are now called B &
> Bs. What you call "shared student living" is otherwise known as a
> crack house.

Yeah, he's not living in a vacation B&B, that's for sure. He's a dipwad
who pretends to be an adult but thinks it's cool to live like he's 20.
Might as well live in his grandma's basement or attic with a radio and a
X-Box to keep him company.

Jill

John Kuthe[_2_] 20-05-2015 04:46 AM

Yay!! My landlord bought us an ELECTRIC lawn mower!

On Tue, 19 May 2015 21:08:14 -0600, Cabrito del Bosque

Last Wording SOCK PUPPET!! ;-)

John Kuthe...

Cabrito del Bosque 20-05-2015 04:49 AM

On 5/19/2015 9:46 PM, John Kuthe wrote:
> On Tue, 19 May 2015 21:08:14 -0600, Cabrito del Bosque
> > wrote:
>
>> On 5/19/2015 6:07 PM, John Kuthe wrote:
>>> On Tue, 19 May 2015 17:51:47 -0600, Cabrito del Bosque

>>> Gee, let't see:
>>>
>>> Jefferson College: did not graduate but had a 3.959GPA when

>> -snippage-
>>
>> Lives with a pack of feral roomies and has no apparent job history.
>>
>> Finis.

> Last Wording SOCK PUPPET!! ;-)
>
> John Kuthe...

Doesn't take much to last word you.

John Kuthe[_2_] 20-05-2015 04:52 AM

Yay!! My landlord bought us an ELECTRIC lawn mower!

On Tue, 19 May 2015 23:38:24 -0400, jmcquown >
wrote:

>On 5/19/2015 12:33 PM, Brooklyn1 wrote:
>> On Tue, 19 May 2015 09:53:41 -0500, John Kuthe >
>> wrote:

>>> And it's not a "boarding house", it's "shared student living".

>So, you're back in school? Again? Or just pretending to be a college
>student.

I'm joyfully UNEMPLOYED, or as some say temporararily retired, hoping
to make it permanent retirement!

>>> A boarding house generally has some type of authoritarian boarder, rule
>>> maker, etc. We do not, we are self-governing.

>Self governing my ass. You can't figure out you should all read a lease
>before you sign it and realize your responsibilities. You're not
>self-governing. It's not a "colony" you're living in.

Our landlord loves me! Not am I the only housemate he's ever had that
actually gives a ****, he knows I an intent on buying this place, and
is just waiting for me to make him an offer!!

>> A real boarding house would be a big giant step up for you... boarding
>> houses are what were once called tourist homes and are now called B &
>> Bs. What you call "shared student living" is otherwise known as a
>> crack house.
>>

>Yeah, he's not living in a vacation B&B, that's for sure. He's a dipwad
>who pretends to be an adult but thinks it's cool to live like he's 20.
>Might as well live in his grandma's basement or attic with a radio and a
>X-Box to keep him company.

Hey homey, I don't play no games!

>Jill

John Kuthe...

Cindy Hamilton[_2_] 20-05-2015 03:03 PM

On Tuesday, May 19, 2015 at 2:18:01 PM UTC-4, John Kuthe wrote:

> I don't WANT to perform in YOUR CIRCUS, where you work like slaves to
> enrich YOUR OWNERS!!
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aP_62s9RW9E
>
> I want OUT! I want my FREEDOM!!
>
> John Kuthe...

And here is where the story of the grasshopper and the ant comes to mind.

Cindy Hamilton

John Kuthe[_2_] 20-05-2015 04:16 PM

Yay!! My landlord bought us an ELECTRIC lawn mower!

On Wed, 20 May 2015 07:03:16 -0700 (PDT), Cindy Hamilton
> wrote:

>On Tuesday, May 19, 2015 at 2:18:01 PM UTC-4, John Kuthe wrote:
>
>> I don't WANT to perform in YOUR CIRCUS, where you work like slaves to
>> enrich YOUR OWNERS!!
>>
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aP_62s9RW9E
>>
>> I want OUT! I want my FREEDOM!!
>>
>> John Kuthe...

>And here is where the story of the grasshopper and the ant comes to mind.
>
>Cindy Hamilton

Story of the grasshopper and ant was based on the Puricanical Work
Ethic, developed by the Puritans, a hard core Christian religious
group who believed people were inherently evil with Original Sin and
our lives in this world didn't matter at all, and our only salvation
for the next world "Heaven" was to work, work work, and our personal
pleasure and enjoyment of this world was not important at all!

This I utterly REJECT!! I am 100% atheist and can explain why, do not
in any way "believe in Heaven", and as Jim Morrison said "I don't know
what's gonna happen man, but I'm gonna have my kicks before the whole
shithouse goes up in flames!"

And it's YOUR Hell, YOU go burn in it! ;-)

John Kuthe...

sf[_9_] 20-05-2015 05:36 PM

Yay!! My landlord bought us an ELECTRIC lawn mower!

On Wed, 20 May 2015 07:03:16 -0700 (PDT), Cindy Hamilton
> wrote:

> On Tuesday, May 19, 2015 at 2:18:01 PM UTC-4, John Kuthe wrote:
>
> > I don't WANT to perform in YOUR CIRCUS, where you work like slaves to
> > enrich YOUR OWNERS!!
> >
> > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aP_62s9RW9E
> >
> > I want OUT! I want my FREEDOM!!
> >
> > John Kuthe...

> And here is where the story of the grasshopper and the ant comes to mind.

You're right and I predict he'll be on public assistance sometime in
the future.

--

sf

Cabrito del Bosque 20-05-2015 05:38 PM

On 5/20/2015 8:03 AM, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
> On Tuesday, May 19, 2015 at 2:18:01 PM UTC-4, John Kuthe wrote:
>
>> I don't WANT to perform in YOUR CIRCUS, where you work like slaves to
>> enrich YOUR OWNERS!!
>>
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aP_62s9RW9E
>>
>> I want OUT! I want my FREEDOM!!
>>
>> John Kuthe...

> And here is where the story of the grasshopper and the ant comes to mind.
>
> Cindy Hamilton

Lol.

Cabrito del Bosque 20-05-2015 05:42 PM

On 5/20/2015 9:16 AM, John Kuthe wrote:
> This I utterly REJECT!! I am 100% atheist and can explain why, do not
> in any way "believe in Heaven",

To be that certain of what is ultimately unproven is insanity, yours.

> and as Jim Morrison said "I don't know
> what's gonna happen man, but I'm gonna have my kicks before the whole
> shithouse goes up in flames!"

Morrison wasted his life and choked to death on his own vomit.

> And it's YOUR Hell, YOU go burn in it!;-)

You've degenerated back into a foaming madman.

Adjust your meds.

Cindy Hamilton[_2_] 20-05-2015 05:49 PM

On Wednesday, May 20, 2015 at 11:16:44 AM UTC-4, John Kuthe wrote:
> On Wed, 20 May 2015 07:03:16 -0700 (PDT), Cindy Hamilton
> > wrote:
>
> >On Tuesday, May 19, 2015 at 2:18:01 PM UTC-4, John Kuthe wrote:
> >
> >> I don't WANT to perform in YOUR CIRCUS, where you work like slaves to
> >> enrich YOUR OWNERS!!
> >>
> >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aP_62s9RW9E
> >>
> >> I want OUT! I want my FREEDOM!!
> >>
> >> John Kuthe...

> >And here is where the story of the grasshopper and the ant comes to mind.
> >
> >Cindy Hamilton

> Story of the grasshopper and ant was based on the Puricanical Work
> Ethic,

Aesop must have had a time machine, because it was written
around 600 BC.

>developed by the Puritans, a hard core Christian religious
> group who believed people were inherently evil with Original Sin and
> our lives in this world didn't matter at all, and our only salvation
> for the next world "Heaven" was to work, work work, and our personal
> pleasure and enjoyment of this world was not important at all!
>
> This I utterly REJECT!! I am 100% atheist and can explain why, do not
> in any way "believe in Heaven", and as Jim Morrison said "I don't know
> what's gonna happen man, but I'm gonna have my kicks before the whole
> shithouse goes up in flames!"
>
> And it's YOUR Hell, YOU go burn in it! ;-)

Unlikely, considering that I'm an atheist.

Cindy Hamilton