Posted to alt.food.fast-food,rec.food.cooking,alt.food.barbecue

Default Hawaiian fast food that hits the spot

L&L Hawaiian BBQ lets us mainlanders have a decent plate lunch and
experience the joy of Kalua pork and flanken cut beef short ribs and BBQ
beef in teriyaki.

I don't think fast food gets any better than this!

And lotsa room to open more stores too...

http://www.hawaiianbarbecue.com/

http://hawaiianbarbecue.com/live/menu/the-ll-menu/

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sunday, May 3, 2015 at 4:24:56 PM UTC-6, W. Lohman wrote:
> L&L Hawaiian BBQ lets us mainlanders have a decent plate lunch and
> experience the joy of Kalua pork and flanken cut beef short ribs and BBQ
> beef in teriyaki.
>
> I don't think fast food gets any better than this!
>
> And lotsa room to open more stores too...
>
> http://www.hawaiianbarbecue.com/
>
> http://hawaiianbarbecue.com/live/menu/the-ll-menu/

And how much is your commission? Are the commercials on this site placed
free of charge?
===============
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 5/3/2015 5:05 PM, Roy wrote:
> On Sunday, May 3, 2015 at 4:24:56 PM UTC-6, W. Lohman wrote:
>> L&L Hawaiian BBQ lets us mainlanders have a decent plate lunch and
>> experience the joy of Kalua pork and flanken cut beef short ribs and BBQ
>> beef in teriyaki.
>>
>> I don't think fast food gets any better than this!
>>
>> And lotsa room to open more stores too...
>>
>> http://www.hawaiianbarbecue.com/
>>
>> http://hawaiianbarbecue.com/live/menu/the-ll-menu/

> And how much is your commission?

Only a word of thanks after you fork into that Kalua pork.

> Are the commercials on this site placed
> free of charge?
> ===============

Yes it was, I have eaten there half a dozen times in three states and
never been disappointed.

The franchises are always well run.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sunday, May 3, 2015 at 12:24:56 PM UTC-10, W. Lohman wrote:
> L&L Hawaiian BBQ lets us mainlanders have a decent plate lunch and
> experience the joy of Kalua pork and flanken cut beef short ribs and BBQ
> beef in teriyaki.
>
> I don't think fast food gets any better than this!
>
> And lotsa room to open more stores too...
>
> http://www.hawaiianbarbecue.com/
>
> http://hawaiianbarbecue.com/live/menu/the-ll-menu/

Hopefully, it will change people's concept of fast food to something more than a burger.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 5/3/2015 8:42 PM, dsi1 wrote:
> On Sunday, May 3, 2015 at 12:24:56 PM UTC-10, W. Lohman wrote:
>> L&L Hawaiian BBQ lets us mainlanders have a decent plate lunch and
>> experience the joy of Kalua pork and flanken cut beef short ribs and BBQ
>> beef in teriyaki.
>>
>> I don't think fast food gets any better than this!
>>
>> And lotsa room to open more stores too...
>>
>> http://www.hawaiianbarbecue.com/
>>
>> http://hawaiianbarbecue.com/live/menu/the-ll-menu/

> Hopefully, it will change people's concept of fast food to something more than a burger.

It darned sure made my day a happy place come lunch!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 5/3/2015 6:47 PM, W. Lohman wrote:
> On 5/3/2015 8:42 PM, dsi1 wrote:
>> On Sunday, May 3, 2015 at 12:24:56 PM UTC-10, W. Lohman wrote:
>>> L&L Hawaiian BBQ lets us mainlanders have a decent plate lunch and
>>> experience the joy of Kalua pork and flanken cut beef short ribs and BBQ
>>> beef in teriyaki.
>>>
>>> I don't think fast food gets any better than this!
>>>
>>> And lotsa room to open more stores too...
>>>
>>> http://www.hawaiianbarbecue.com/
>>>
>>> http://hawaiianbarbecue.com/live/menu/the-ll-menu/

>> Hopefully, it will change people's concept of fast food to something
>> more than a burger.
>>

> It darned sure made my day a happy place come lunch!

It would please me very much to go to a restaurant on the mainland,
order a loco moco and not have people look at me like I'm speaking
gibberish. :-)
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 5/4/2015 1:39 PM, dsi1 wrote:
> On 5/3/2015 6:47 PM, W. Lohman wrote:

>>> Hopefully, it will change people's concept of fast food to something
>>> more than a burger.
>>>

>> It darned sure made my day a happy place come lunch!

> It would please me very much to go to a restaurant on the mainland,
> order a loco moco and not have people look at me like I'm speaking
> gibberish. :-)

I hear that.

Man it's all good, even the Spam musubu.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Monday, May 4, 2015 at 1:19:35 PM UTC-7, W. Lohman wrote:
> On 5/4/2015 1:39 PM, dsi1 wrote:

> >> It darned sure made my day a happy place come lunch!

> > It would please me very much to go to a restaurant on the mainland,
> > order a loco moco and not have people look at me like I'm speaking
> > gibberish. :-)

> I hear that.
>
> Man it's all good, even the Spam musubu.

Google is your friend, huh?
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 5/4/2015 2:41 PM, ..... wrote:
> On Monday, May 4, 2015 at 1:19:35 PM UTC-7, W. Lohman wrote:

>>> It would please me very much to go to a restaurant on the mainland,
>>> order a loco moco and not have people look at me like I'm speaking
>>> gibberish. :-)

>> I hear that.
>>
>> Man it's all good, even the Spam musubu.

> Google is your friend, huh?

You're using Bing?