Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Good Thursday morning, my good RFD friends! :-)

I feel glorious this Thursday monring, and I hope you all do to! Even
you Bryan, especially you maybe my old and dear friend! I forgive you
for everything, and wish you could do the same for me and call me
sometime. We have too long and rich a history to our friendship, I'd
love nothing more than to not throw it all away and try as best we can
to resume a felicitous relationship as fellow members of Sir Time's
Psychedelic Philosophy Team! (I shared the Cheep Effects stuff with my
new Psychedelic Society friends, and they thought it was the coolest
stuff they ever heard, for about 5 minutes! Hee hee!)

And I'm sorry for all the shit I've disturbed here, other fellow
RFCers, That's not who I want to be, please forgive me. (Even YOU
Sheldon!! :-) )

Namaste all!

John Kuthe...

---

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 30 Apr 2015 07:30:19 -0500, John Kuthe >
wrote:

>I feel glorious this Thursday monring, and I hope you all do to! Even
>you Bryan, especially you maybe my old and dear friend! I forgive you
>for everything, and wish you could do the same for me and call me
>sometime. We have too long and rich a history to our friendship, I'd
>love nothing more than to not throw it all away and try as best we can
>to resume a felicitous relationship as fellow members of Sir Time's
>Psychedelic Philosophy Team! (I shared the Cheep Effects stuff with my
>new Psychedelic Society friends, and they thought it was the coolest
>stuff they ever heard, for about 5 minutes! Hee hee!)
>
>And I'm sorry for all the shit I've disturbed here, other fellow
>RFCers, That's not who I want to be, please forgive me. (Even YOU
>Sheldon!! :-) )
>
>Namaste all!
>
>John Kuthe...
>
>---

Typo John!! I meant RFC!!! ;-)

John Kuthe...

---

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 4/30/2015 8:49 AM, John Kuthe wrote:
> On Thu, 30 Apr 2015 07:30:19 -0500, John Kuthe >
> wrote:
>
>> I feel glorious this Thursday monring, and I hope you all do to! Even
>> you Bryan, especially you maybe my old and dear friend! I forgive you
>> for everything, and wish you could do the same for me and call me
>> sometime. We have too long and rich a history to our friendship, I'd
>> love nothing more than to not throw it all away and try as best we can
>> to resume a felicitous relationship as fellow members of Sir Time's
>> Psychedelic Philosophy Team! (I shared the Cheep Effects stuff with my
>> new Psychedelic Society friends, and they thought it was the coolest
>> stuff they ever heard, for about 5 minutes! Hee hee!)
>>
>> And I'm sorry for all the shit I've disturbed here, other fellow
>> RFCers, That's not who I want to be, please forgive me. (Even YOU
>> Sheldon!! :-) )
>>
>> Namaste all!
>>
>> John Kuthe...
>>
>> ---

> Typo John!! I meant RFC!!! ;-)
>
> John Kuthe...

So this wasn't addressed to STAR Rt.1?

;-)

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 30 Apr 2015 09:16:08 -0600, "W. Lohman" > wrote:

>On 4/30/2015 8:49 AM, John Kuthe wrote:
>> On Thu, 30 Apr 2015 07:30:19 -0500, John Kuthe >
>> wrote:
>>
>>> I feel glorious this Thursday monring, and I hope you all do to! Even
>>> you Bryan, especially you maybe my old and dear friend! I forgive you
>>> for everything, and wish you could do the same for me and call me
>>> sometime. We have too long and rich a history to our friendship, I'd
>>> love nothing more than to not throw it all away and try as best we can
>>> to resume a felicitous relationship as fellow members of Sir Time's
>>> Psychedelic Philosophy Team! (I shared the Cheep Effects stuff with my
>>> new Psychedelic Society friends, and they thought it was the coolest
>>> stuff they ever heard, for about 5 minutes! Hee hee!)
>>>
>>> And I'm sorry for all the shit I've disturbed here, other fellow
>>> RFCers, That's not who I want to be, please forgive me. (Even YOU
>>> Sheldon!! :-) )
>>>
>>> Namaste all!
>>>
>>> John Kuthe...
>>>
>>> ---

>> Typo John!! I meant RFC!!! ;-)
>>
>> John Kuthe...

>So this wasn't addressed to STAR Rt.1?
>
>;-)

???

Does not sound like a person; more like a sock puppet.

John Kuthe...

---

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 4/30/2015 10:10 AM, John Kuthe wrote:
> On Thu, 30 Apr 2015 09:16:08 -0600, "W. Lohman" > wrote:
>
>> On 4/30/2015 8:49 AM, John Kuthe wrote:

>>> Typo John!! I meant RFC!!! ;-)
>>>
>>> John Kuthe...

>> So this wasn't addressed to STAR Rt.1?
>>
>> ;-)

> ???
>
> Does not sound like a person; more like a sock puppet.
>
> John Kuthe...

Heh, you said RFD = rural farm delivery.

Got it now?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 30 Apr 2015 11:03:05 -0600, "W. Lohman" > wrote:

>On 4/30/2015 10:10 AM, John Kuthe wrote:

>>> So this wasn't addressed to STAR Rt.1?
>>>
>>> ;-)

>> ???
>>
>> Does not sound like a person; more like a sock puppet.
>>
>> John Kuthe...
>>

>Heh, you said RFD = rural farm delivery.
>
>Got it now?

Or Request For Discssion, an old standard whenm the Internet was first
being designed and built for online discussion of a new proposed
Internet thing.

I've been on the Internet for a LONG time! Way before the WWW was even
invented!!

John Kuthe...

---

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 4/30/2015 12:47 PM, l not -l wrote:
> On 30-Apr-2015, "W. Lohman" > wrote:
>
>> Heh, you said RFD = rural farm delivery.

> Actually, it's Rural Free Delivery.

Ooops, true.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"W. Lohman" > wrote in message
> On 4/30/2015 8:49 AM, John Kuthe wrote:
>> On Thu, 30 Apr 2015 07:30:19 -0500, John Kuthe >
>> wrote:
>>
>>> I feel glorious this Thursday monring, and I hope you all do to! Even
>>> you Bryan, especially you maybe my old and dear friend! I forgive you
>>> for everything, and wish you could do the same for me and call me
>>> sometime. We have too long and rich a history to our friendship, I'd
>>> love nothing more than to not throw it all away and try as best we can
>>> to resume a felicitous relationship as fellow members of Sir Time's
>>> Psychedelic Philosophy Team! (I shared the Cheep Effects stuff with my
>>> new Psychedelic Society friends, and they thought it was the coolest
>>> stuff they ever heard, for about 5 minutes! Hee hee!)
>>>
>>> And I'm sorry for all the shit I've disturbed here, other fellow
>>> RFCers, That's not who I want to be, please forgive me. (Even YOU
>>> Sheldon!! :-) )
>>>
>>> Namaste all!
>>>
>>> John Kuthe...
>>>
>>> ---

>> Typo John!! I meant RFC!!! ;-)
>>
>> John Kuthe...

> So this wasn't addressed to STAR Rt.1?
>
> ;-)

My old address years ago was Star Rte, Somerset CA, no 1 though. :-)

Cheri

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 5/1/2015 1:14 AM, Cheri wrote:

> "W. Lohman" > wrote in message
>> On 4/30/2015 8:49 AM, John Kuthe wrote:

>>> Typo John!! I meant RFC!!! ;-)
>>>
>>> John Kuthe...

>> So this wasn't addressed to STAR Rt.1?
>>
>> ;-)

> My old address years ago was Star Rte, Somerset CA, no 1 though. :-)
>
> Cheri

Heh.