Posted to rec.food.cooking
John Kuthe[_2_] John Kuthe[_2_] is offline

Default Good Thursday morning, my good RFD friends! :-)

I feel glorious this Thursday monring, and I hope you all do to! Even
you Bryan, especially you maybe my old and dear friend! I forgive you
for everything, and wish you could do the same for me and call me
sometime. We have too long and rich a history to our friendship, I'd
love nothing more than to not throw it all away and try as best we can
to resume a felicitous relationship as fellow members of Sir Time's
Psychedelic Philosophy Team! (I shared the Cheep Effects stuff with my
new Psychedelic Society friends, and they thought it was the coolest
stuff they ever heard, for about 5 minutes! Hee hee!)

And I'm sorry for all the shit I've disturbed here, other fellow
RFCers, That's not who I want to be, please forgive me. (Even YOU
Sheldon!! :-) )

Namaste all!

John Kuthe...

---