Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Could a2 Milk Solve Lactose Intolerance Symptoms For Some?

http://www.nbcnews.com/health/diet-f...dustry-n339586
or
http://tinyurl.com/lpscyxn
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 4/13/2015 6:33 PM, Janet B wrote:

> http://www.nbcnews.com/health/diet-f...dustry-n339586
> or
> http://tinyurl.com/lpscyxn

There has been milk for people with lactose intolerance since the 70s -
acidophilus milk. The milk industry didn't have the guts to actually
explain what the product was for cause that would open a whole can of
worms. Ain't that a bitch?
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 13 Apr 2015 19:26:19 -1000, dsi1
> wrote:

>On 4/13/2015 6:33 PM, Janet B wrote:
>>
>> http://www.nbcnews.com/health/diet-f...dustry-n339586
>> or
>> http://tinyurl.com/lpscyxn
>>

>There has been milk for people with lactose intolerance since the 70s -
>acidophilus milk. The milk industry didn't have the guts to actually
>explain what the product was for cause that would open a whole can of
>worms. Ain't that a bitch?

Did you read the article or are you just spouting?
Janet US
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 4/13/2015 7:33 PM, Janet B wrote:
> On Mon, 13 Apr 2015 19:26:19 -1000, dsi1
> > wrote:
>
>> On 4/13/2015 6:33 PM, Janet B wrote:
>>>
>>> http://www.nbcnews.com/health/diet-f...dustry-n339586
>>> or
>>> http://tinyurl.com/lpscyxn
>>>

>> There has been milk for people with lactose intolerance since the 70s -
>> acidophilus milk. The milk industry didn't have the guts to actually
>> explain what the product was for cause that would open a whole can of
>> worms. Ain't that a bitch?

> Did you read the article or are you just spouting?
> Janet US

Yes, it seems that some people are not lactose intolerant - they just
belive they are. This is a product for those people. OTOH, there has
been milk for people with lactose intolerance since the 70s -
acidophilus milk.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Janet B" > wrote in message
> On Mon, 13 Apr 2015 19:26:19 -1000, dsi1
> > wrote:
>
>>On 4/13/2015 6:33 PM, Janet B wrote:
>>>
>>> http://www.nbcnews.com/health/diet-f...dustry-n339586
>>> or
>>> http://tinyurl.com/lpscyxn
>>>

>>There has been milk for people with lactose intolerance since the 70s -
>>acidophilus milk. The milk industry didn't have the guts to actually
>>explain what the product was for cause that would open a whole can of
>>worms. Ain't that a bitch?

> Did you read the article or are you just spouting?
> Janet US

I just did and your subject is wrong. It said that this milk won't help
those who are lactose intolerant but might help those with a dairy
intolerance. That would be me but... I don't like milk. So unless they
are going to make cheese and cottage cheese with this stuff, I'll never know
if it would help me or not.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 13 Apr 2015 22:33:08 -0600, Janet B >
wrote:

>http://www.nbcnews.com/health/diet-f...dustry-n339586
>or
>http://tinyurl.com/lpscyxn

You guys are only getting A2 milk now?
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 13 Apr 2015 19:26:19 -1000, dsi1
> wrote:

>On 4/13/2015 6:33 PM, Janet B wrote:
>>
>> http://www.nbcnews.com/health/diet-f...dustry-n339586
>> or
>> http://tinyurl.com/lpscyxn
>>

>There has been milk for people with lactose intolerance since the 70s -
>acidophilus milk. The milk industry didn't have the guts to actually
>explain what the product was for cause that would open a whole can of
>worms. Ain't that a bitch?

Acidophilus milk is nothing like A2 milk, it's not dealing with the
same basic issue, which is the difference in the proteins between A1
and A2 milk.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 13 Apr 2015 23:33:29 -0600, Janet B >
wrote:

>On Mon, 13 Apr 2015 19:26:19 -1000, dsi1
> wrote:
>
>>On 4/13/2015 6:33 PM, Janet B wrote:
>>>
>>> http://www.nbcnews.com/health/diet-f...dustry-n339586
>>> or
>>> http://tinyurl.com/lpscyxn
>>>

>>There has been milk for people with lactose intolerance since the 70s -
>>acidophilus milk. The milk industry didn't have the guts to actually
>>explain what the product was for cause that would open a whole can of
>>worms. Ain't that a bitch?

>Did you read the article or are you just spouting?

Come on now, it's hard to change an ingrained habit
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tuesday, April 14, 2015 at 11:29:22 AM UTC-10, Je�us wrote:
> On Mon, 13 Apr 2015 19:26:19 -1000, dsi1
> > wrote:
>
> >On 4/13/2015 6:33 PM, Janet B wrote:
> >>
> >> http://www.nbcnews.com/health/diet-f...dustry-n339586
> >> or
> >> http://tinyurl.com/lpscyxn
> >>

> >There has been milk for people with lactose intolerance since the 70s -
> >acidophilus milk. The milk industry didn't have the guts to actually
> >explain what the product was for cause that would open a whole can of
> >worms. Ain't that a bitch?

> Acidophilus milk is nothing like A2 milk, it's not dealing with the
> same basic issue, which is the difference in the proteins between A1
> and A2 milk.

I understood the article. Somebody thinks that A2 milk might be more easily digestible by some people. Why do they think this? I don't know. There was a study on A2 milk and it did seem to be a little better than ordinary milk but they're not really sure about that and more research is needed. My guess is that more research is not forthcoming but hopefully, they'll be able to sell lots of this new, improved milk. What a great article! :-)
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 14 Apr 2015 15:14:31 -0700 (PDT), dsi1 >
wrote:

>On Tuesday, April 14, 2015 at 11:29:22 AM UTC-10, Je�us wrote:
>> On Mon, 13 Apr 2015 19:26:19 -1000, dsi1
>> > wrote:

>> >There has been milk for people with lactose intolerance since the 70s -
>> >acidophilus milk. The milk industry didn't have the guts to actually
>> >explain what the product was for cause that would open a whole can of
>> >worms. Ain't that a bitch?

>> Acidophilus milk is nothing like A2 milk, it's not dealing with the
>> same basic issue, which is the difference in the proteins between A1
>> and A2 milk.

>I understood the article. Somebody thinks that A2 milk might be more easily digestible by some people. Why do they think this? I don't know.

That's right. You don't know.

>There was a study on A2 milk and it did seem to be a little better than ordinary milk but they're not really sure about that and more research is needed. My guess is that more research is not forthcoming

Why on earth would you think that... and another 'guess'!

> but hopefully, they'll be able to sell lots of this new, improved milk. What a great article! :-)

I know it helps some people because I've seen it first hand.