Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default re-cooked meat

I took the meaty bones from the Christmas cross-rib + a subsequent
t-bone steak and made beef stock which turned into a very nice
(caramelized for an hour) onion soup with cheesy croutons last night.
Pictures will be on facebook.

--
A kitchen without a cook is just a room
Posted to rec.food.cooking

I still think dark Karo syrup with butter mashed into it is good with biscuits.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 1/3/2015 1:02 PM, sf wrote:

> I took the meaty bones from the Christmas cross-rib + a subsequent
> t-bone steak and made beef stock which turned into a very nice
> (caramelized for an hour) onion soup with cheesy croutons last night.
> Pictures will be on facebook.

Sounded good.

Jill

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Saturday, January 3, 2015 1:02:43 PM UTC-5, sf wrote:
> I took the meaty bones from the Christmas cross-rib + a subsequent
> t-bone steak and made beef stock which turned into a very nice
> (caramelized for an hour) onion soup with cheesy croutons last night.
> Pictures will be on facebook.
>
> --
> A kitchen without a cook is just a room

I don't think it was my fault, google tv often clicks on the wrong item. I'dlike to beat the crap out of who ever is most responsible for google tv being what it is.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Sqwertz" > wrote in message
> On Sat, 03 Jan 2015 10:02:25 -0800, sf wrote:
>
>> I took the meaty bones from the Christmas cross-rib + a subsequent
>> t-bone steak and made beef stock which turned into a very nice
>> (caramelized for an hour) onion soup with cheesy croutons last night.
>> Pictures will be on facebook.

> What is a "subsequent t-bone steak"? Is that one of those
> pre-digested steaks?

the word was spelled correctly, and you still don't get it?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 3 Jan 2015 11:01:49 -0800, "Pico Rico" >
wrote:

> "Sqwertz" > wrote in message
> > On Sat, 03 Jan 2015 10:02:25 -0800, sf wrote:
> >
> >> I took the meaty bones from the Christmas cross-rib + a subsequent
> >> t-bone steak and made beef stock which turned into a very nice
> >> (caramelized for an hour) onion soup with cheesy croutons last night.
> >> Pictures will be on facebook.

> > What is a "subsequent t-bone steak"? Is that one of those
> > pre-digested steaks?

> the word was spelled correctly, and you still don't get it?

You must forgive him, he's a bit "slow" (shall we say?).

--
A kitchen without a cook is just a room
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Saturday, January 3, 2015 1:29:03 PM UTC-6, sf wrote:
> On Sat, 3 Jan 2015 11:01:49 -0800, "Pico Rico" >
> wrote:

> > > What is a "subsequent t-bone steak"? Is that one of those
> > > pre-digested steaks?

> > the word was spelled correctly, and you still don't get it?
> >

> You must forgive him, he's a bit "slow" (shall we say?).

It was a peculiar word choice, but it was perfectly obvious what you meant.

--Bryan

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 3 Jan 2015 13:00:41 -0800 (PST), Bryan-TGWWW
> wrote:

> On Saturday, January 3, 2015 1:29:03 PM UTC-6, sf wrote:
> > On Sat, 3 Jan 2015 11:01:49 -0800, "Pico Rico" >
> > wrote:

> > > the word was spelled correctly, and you still don't get it?
> > >

> > You must forgive him, he's a bit "slow" (shall we say?).
> >

> It was a peculiar word choice, but it was perfectly obvious what you meant.

Are you implying that the use of "subsequent" is too hard for him to
digest?

--
A kitchen without a cook is just a room