Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Pork Roast for dinner

To: Bryan-TGWWW
"Bryan-TGWWW" > wrote in message
news:b3123406-1e39-434f-ac9a-

> I am not a woman, and I think that Cheri did not act the least bit
> out of line. Sheldon is a piece of shit. He is scarred from homosexual
> incest, which is made worse by the fact that at the time, he enjoyed it.

I don't think it was out of line either, he has said some really nasty
things to me and to others that had everything to do with sexuality, but she
either missed those posts or chose to ignore them. I know nothing about his
experiences, and wouldn't want to speculate, so I'll stick to what he posts
here which is bad enough at times.

Cheri

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
* Origin: e> (1:249/999)
--- Synchronet 3.15b-Win32 NewsLink 1.92
SpaceSST BBS Usenet <> Fidonet Gateway
Posted to rec.food.cooking

To: Cheri
On Sunday, November 16, 2014 2:53:28 PM UTC-6, Cheri wrote:
> "Bryan-TGWWW" > wrote in message
> >
> > I am not a woman, and I think that Cheri did not act the least bit
> > out of line. Sheldon is a piece of shit. He is scarred from homosexual
> > incest, which is made worse by the fact that at the time, he enjoyed it.

> I don't think it was out of line either, he has said some really nasty
> things to me and to others that had everything to do with sexuality, but she
> either missed those posts or chose to ignore them. I know nothing about his
> experiences, and wouldn't want to speculate, so I'll stick to what he posts
> here which is bad enough at times.
>
> Cheri

he has said nasty things to many many people over the yeaRS

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
* Origin: e> (1:249/999)
--- Synchronet 3.15b-Win32 NewsLink 1.92
SpaceSST BBS Usenet <> Fidonet Gateway
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 16 Nov 2014 13:03:42 -0800 (PST), rosie >
wrote:

> On Sunday, November 16, 2014 2:53:28 PM UTC-6, Cheri wrote:
> > "Bryan-TGWWW" > wrote in message
> > >
> > > I am not a woman, and I think that Cheri did not act the least bit
> > > out of line. Sheldon is a piece of shit. He is scarred from homosexual
> > > incest, which is made worse by the fact that at the time, he enjoyed it.

> > I don't think it was out of line either, he has said some really nasty
> > things to me and to others that had everything to do with sexuality, but

she
> > either missed those posts or chose to ignore them. I know nothing about his
> > experiences, and wouldn't want to speculate, so I'll stick to what he posts
> > here which is bad enough at times.
> >
> > Cheri

> he has said nasty things to many many people over the yeaRS

Only Cheryl hasn't noticed.

--
Avoid cutting yourself when slicing vegetables by getting someone else to hold
them.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
* Origin: e> (1:249/999)
--- Synchronet 3.15b-Win32 NewsLink 1.92
SpaceSST BBS Usenet <> Fidonet Gateway
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 11/16/2014 10:08 PM, sf wrote:
> On Sun, 16 Nov 2014 13:03:42 -0800 (PST), rosie >
> wrote:
>

>> he has said nasty things to many many people over the yeaRS

> Only Cheryl hasn't noticed.

I think you meant Carol.

Jill

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
* Origin: e> (1:249/999)
--- Synchronet 3.15b-Win32 NewsLink 1.92
SpaceSST BBS Usenet <> Fidonet Gateway
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 17 Nov 2014 09:31:05 -0500, jmcquown >
wrote:

> On 11/16/2014 10:08 PM, sf wrote:
> > On Sun, 16 Nov 2014 13:03:42 -0800 (PST), rosie >
> > wrote:
> >

> >> he has said nasty things to many many people over the yeaRS

> > Only Cheryl hasn't noticed.
> >

> I think you meant Carol.

Yikes! I sure did.