Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Pork Roast for dinner

From the depths of the freezer, pork roast and from the produce mkt,
potatoes and broccolini. The potatoes are topped with butter and blue
cheese. Nice, nice dinner

https://flic.kr/p/pAqNvr

koko

James Beard
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"koko" > wrote in message

> From the depths of the freezer, pork roast and from the produce mkt,
> potatoes and broccolini. The potatoes are topped with butter and blue
> cheese. Nice, nice dinner
>
> https://flic.kr/p/pAqNvr
>
> koko

That looks great, and I love the plate too.

Cheri

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 30 Oct 2014 21:55:28 -0700, "Cheri" >
wrote:

>"koko" > wrote in message
.. .

>> From the depths of the freezer, pork roast and from the produce mkt,
>> potatoes and broccolini. The potatoes are topped with butter and blue
>> cheese. Nice, nice dinner
>>
>> https://flic.kr/p/pAqNvr
>>
>> koko

>That looks great, and I love the plate too.
>
>Cheri

Thank you Cheri.

koko

James Beard
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 30 Oct 2014 21:28:23 -0700, koko > wrote:

> From the depths of the freezer, pork roast and from the produce mkt,
> potatoes and broccolini. The potatoes are topped with butter and blue
> cheese. Nice, nice dinner
>
> https://flic.kr/p/pAqNvr

I love broccolini!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 30 Oct 2014 21:28:23 -0700, koko > wrote:

>From the depths of the freezer, pork roast and from the produce mkt,
>potatoes and broccolini. The potatoes are topped with butter and blue
>cheese. Nice, nice dinner
>
>https://flic.kr/p/pAqNvr
>
>koko

That plate makes what's in it look like someone took a diarrhea dump,
I kid you not... WTF taught you presentation? That doesn't look like
pork roast or any kind of roast, it literally looks like excretia.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Once again, the idiot arises from the bowels of the earth.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Friday, October 31, 2014 9:58:11 AM UTC-7, Chemo wrote:

> Once again, the idiot arises from the bowels of the earth.

And you'd think he'd be an expert on pulled pork (his own) by now.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thursday, October 30, 2014 6:28:31 PM UTC-10, koko wrote:
> From the depths of the freezer, pork roast and from the produce mkt,
> potatoes and broccolini. The potatoes are topped with butter and blue
> cheese. Nice, nice dinner
>
> https://flic.kr/p/pAqNvr
>
> koko
>
> --
>
> Food is our common ground, a universal experience
> James Beard

I'm thinking that it might be possible to get a frozen butt out of the freezer, stick it in a dutch oven, and leave it in a 200 degree F oven for 10 hours or so and have it come out perfect. This would pretty much mean that I could get a roast in the oven in less than a minute and cruze all day. God, that would be just great. :-)
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Brooklyn1" > wrote in message

> That plate makes what's in it look like someone took a diarrhea dump,
> I kid you not... WTF taught you presentation? That doesn't look like
> pork roast or any kind of roast, it literally looks like excretia.

Your jealousy is quite obvious.

Cheri
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 10/31/2014 12:18 PM, Brooklyn1 wrote:
> On Thu, 30 Oct 2014 21:28:23 -0700, koko > wrote:
>

>>From the depths of the freezer, pork roast and from the produce mkt,
>> potatoes and broccolini. The potatoes are topped with butter and blue
>> cheese. Nice, nice dinner
>>
>> https://flic.kr/p/pAqNvr
>>
>> koko

> That plate makes what's in it look like someone took a diarrhea dump

This from the man who insists if no one takes pictures they're
obviously lying about cooking. Who made you the expert on food
photography? Please do provide references.

Jill

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Friday, October 31, 2014 4:17:22 PM UTC-4, wrote:

> And you'd think he'd be an expert on pulled pork (his own) by now.

Oh, haw-haw. You sure are sharp today.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 10/31/2014 6:22 PM, jmcquown wrote:
> On 10/31/2014 12:18 PM, Brooklyn1 wrote:
>> On Thu, 30 Oct 2014 21:28:23 -0700, koko > wrote:
>>

>>> From the depths of the freezer, pork roast and from the produce mkt,
>>> potatoes and broccolini. The potatoes are topped with butter and blue
>>> cheese. Nice, nice dinner
>>>
>>> https://flic.kr/p/pAqNvr
>>>
>>> koko

>> That plate makes what's in it look like someone took a diarrhea dump

> This from the man who insists if no one takes pictures they're
> obviously lying about cooking. Who made you the expert on food
> photography? Please do provide references.

I'm imagining him married to Julie. They could keep each other going
for years.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thursday, October 30, 2014 11:28:31 PM UTC-5, koko wrote:
> From the depths of the freezer, pork roast and from the produce mkt,
> potatoes and broccolini. The potatoes are topped with butter and blue
> cheese. Nice, nice dinner
>
> https://flic.kr/p/pAqNvr

Why is it shredded? It looks like a loaded diaper.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Friday, October 31, 2014 11:18:32 AM UTC-5, Brooklyn1 wrote:
> On Thu, 30 Oct 2014 21:28:23 -0700, koko > wrote:
>

> >From the depths of the freezer, pork roast and from the produce mkt,
> >potatoes and broccolini. The potatoes are topped with butter and blue
> >cheese. Nice, nice dinner
> >
> >https://flic.kr/p/pAqNvr
> >
> >koko

> That plate makes what's in it look like someone took a diarrhea dump,
> I kid you not... WTF taught you presentation? That doesn't look like
> pork roast or any kind of roast, it literally looks like excretia.

Ha, I just posted pretty much the same thing. Awful, awful looking food.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

https://flic.kr/p/pAqNvr

> > >koko

> > That plate makes what's in it look like someone took a diarrhea dump,
> > I kid you not... WTF taught you presentation? That doesn't look like
> > pork roast or any kind of roast, it literally looks like excretia.

> Ha, I just posted pretty much the same thing. Awful, awful looking food.

When was the last time you posted about anything you made? Never?
Then STFU.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 6 Nov 2014 20:58:27 -0800 (PST),
wrote:

>On Thursday, October 30, 2014 11:28:31 PM UTC-5, koko wrote:
>> From the depths of the freezer, pork roast and from the produce mkt,
>> potatoes and broccolini. The potatoes are topped with butter and blue
>> cheese. Nice, nice dinner

https://flic.kr/p/pAqNvr

>Why is it shredded? It looks like a loaded diaper.

Eggzactly! Thank you. I had to take a second peek... with a whole
stick of butter yet... it's so putrid looking it's even an insult to
that, that funeral dinnerware. Nobody serves pork in a pool of
butter, not only isn't it kosher, worse, it's TIAD!

THIS is pork roast, the KING of all roasts...
Butt half:
http://i59.tinypic.com/28at4c5.jpg
http://i61.tinypic.com/2hfueeh.jpg
Another the following day...
Shank half:
http://i58.tinypic.com/15i2sud.jpg
Seasoned and ready for the oven...
http://i58.tinypic.com/2aiezd1.jpg
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Brooklyn1 wrote:

> Komodo Dragons make the best roasts.
> http://static.ddmcdn.com/gif/83-year...on-660x433.jpg

> THIS is a Komodo Dragon head roast, the best part....
> the head is the KING of all roasts...

> pan seared and ready for the oven...
> http://i58.tinypic.com/2aiezd1.jpg

Looks good, Sheldon, but aren't they a protected species now? :-o

G.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 11/7/2014 2:11 PM, Brooklyn1 wrote:
> On Thu, 6 Nov 2014 20:58:27 -0800 (PST),
> wrote:
>
>> On Thursday, October 30, 2014 11:28:31 PM UTC-5, koko wrote:
>>> From the depths of the freezer, pork roast and from the produce mkt,
>>> potatoes and broccolini. The potatoes are topped with butter and blue
>>> cheese. Nice, nice dinner

https://flic.kr/p/pAqNvr

>> Why is it shredded? It looks like a loaded diaper.

> Eggzactly!

Because it's PULLED PORK. I guess Mr. Knowitall and his new fan Tracy
have never heard of it. But apparently they have a great knowledge of
loaded diapers... probably their own.

Jill
Posted to rec.food.cooking
tom tom is offline

On 11/7/2014 7:39 PM, Sqwertz wrote:
> On Fri, 07 Nov 2014 14:11:25 -0500, Brooklyn1 wrote:
>
>> THIS is pork roast, the KING of all roasts...

> A 7-bone USDA Prime standing rib roast is the KING of all roasts. Or
> maybe one could argue it's a formally presented and carved steamship
> round being the King, as well.
>
> While pork makes a good roast, it would never be king.

Great treatment for a PR:

Tried and True Roasted Pork (Cajun)

Serves 6
Recipe By: Paul Prudhomme

seasoning mix
2 teaspoons black pepper
1 1/2 teaspoons salt
1 teaspoon white pepper
1 teaspoon cayenne
1 teaspoon paprika -- sweet
1 teaspoon thyme
1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
3 tablespoons butter -- unsalted
1 tablespoon chicken fat (preferred) -- or vegetable oil
1/2 cup onion -- finely chopped
1/2 cup celery -- finely chopped
1/2 cup green bell pepper -- finely chopped
1 tablespoon garlic -- minced
4 pounds boneless pork loin roast

Thoroughly combine the seasoning mix ingredients. Place all the
ingredients except the roast in a large skillet. Saute about 4 minutes
over high heat, stirring occasionally. Cool. Meanwhile, place the roast
in a baking pan, fat side up. Make several deep slits in the meat with a
knife, to form pockets, being careful not to cut through to the bottom.
Stuff the pockets with some of the vegetable mixture, then thoroughly rub
vegetable mixture over the entire roast by hand. If any of the mixture
is left, spread it evenly over the top and little on the sides of the roast.
Bake uncovered at 275F for 3 hours, then at 425F until dark brown on top
and meat is white in the center, 10 to 15 minutes more.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 09 Nov 2014 10:12:52 -0500, jmcquown >
wrote:

> On 11/7/2014 2:11 PM, Brooklyn1 wrote:
> > On Thu, 6 Nov 2014 20:58:27 -0800 (PST),
> > wrote:

https://flic.kr/p/pAqNvr

> >> Why is it shredded? It looks like a loaded diaper.

> > Eggzactly!

> Because it's PULLED PORK. I guess Mr. Knowitall and his new fan Tracy
> have never heard of it. But apparently they have a great knowledge of
> loaded diapers... probably their own.

LOL! Good one, Jill.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Brooklyn1 wrote:
>>tracyewing712 wrote:

>>> Why is it shredded? It looks like a loaded diaper.

>> Eggzactly!

Were it meant to be shredded the Subj would have said so rather than
*LIE* and call it "Pork Roast"... that is NOT a "Pork Roast", that is
an "Abortion Roast"! Shredded pork/beef came about because of people
who don't know how to cook a roast properly, they over cook it so it
can't be sliced without it falling apart into strings... should be
called "Salvaged Roast" or "Pet Food". I'm positive Koko never meant
her roast to be shredded, but obviously she doesn't know how to cook a
roast... she didn't even say what cut of pork... from the picture
there's no way to know it's pork, could well be squirrel.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Brooklyn1" > wrote in message
> Brooklyn1 wrote:

>>> Eggzactly!

> Were it meant to be shredded the Subj would have said so rather than
> *LIE* and call it "Pork Roast"... that is NOT a "Pork Roast", that is
> an "Abortion Roast"! Shredded pork/beef came about because of people
> who don't know how to cook a roast properly, they over cook it so it
> can't be sliced without it falling apart into strings... should be
> called "Salvaged Roast" or "Pet Food". I'm positive Koko never meant
> her roast to be shredded, but obviously she doesn't know how to cook a
> roast... she didn't even say what cut of pork... from the picture
> there's no way to know it's pork, could well be squirrel.

Your jealousy is showing...again.

Cheri

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Cheri Envy wrote:

>> Were it meant to be shredded the Subj would have said so rather than
>> *LIE* and call it "Pork Roast"... that is NOT a "Pork Roast", that is
>> an "Abortion Roast"! Shredded pork/beef came about because of people
>> who don't know how to cook a roast properly, they over cook it so it
>> can't be sliced without it falling apart into strings... should be
>> called "Salvaged Roast" or "Pet Food". I'm positive Koko never meant
>> her roast to be shredded, but obviously she doesn't know how to cook a
>> roast... she didn't even say what cut of pork... from the picture
>> there's no way to know it's pork, could well be squirrel.

>Your jealousy is showing...again.
>
>Cheri

If anyone is jealous it's you, because I can cook and you can't...
Cheri Envy!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Brooklyn1" > wrote in message
> Cheri Envy wrote:

>>> Were it meant to be shredded the Subj would have said so rather than
>>> *LIE* and call it "Pork Roast"... that is NOT a "Pork Roast", that is
>>> an "Abortion Roast"! Shredded pork/beef came about because of people
>>> who don't know how to cook a roast properly, they over cook it so it
>>> can't be sliced without it falling apart into strings... should be
>>> called "Salvaged Roast" or "Pet Food". I'm positive Koko never meant
>>> her roast to be shredded, but obviously she doesn't know how to cook a
>>> roast... she didn't even say what cut of pork... from the picture
>>> there's no way to know it's pork, could well be squirrel.

>>Your jealousy is showing...again.
>>
>>Cheri

> If anyone is jealous it's you, because I can cook and you can't...
> Cheri Envy!

This coming from Mr. Penis Envy. Tell me, when you take selfies of your body
parts, do you display them on that black plate? LOL

Cheri

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 10/31/2014 12:28 AM, koko wrote:

> From the depths of the freezer, pork roast and from the produce mkt,
> potatoes and broccolini. The potatoes are topped with butter and blue
> cheese. Nice, nice dinner
>
> https://flic.kr/p/pAqNvr

Looks delicious! I'm not a fan of broccolini though, or maybe it's
Chinese broccoli. One of those I don't like.

We had a viewing to go to today, a long time friend of the family and
only 75, so a few of us went out to dinner and we just randomly chose
Famous Daves. I wouldn't recommend it. I had brisket and it was very
dry. My brother's ribs were just so-so but my SIL really liked her salmon.

--
ღ.¸¸.œ«*¨`*œ¶
Cheryl

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 11/9/2014 5:53 PM, Cheri wrote:

> "Brooklyn1" > wrote in message

>> If anyone is jealous it's you, because I can cook and you can't...
>> Cheri Envy!

> This coming from Mr. Penis Envy. Tell me, when you take selfies of your
> body parts, do you display them on that black plate? LOL
>
> Cheri

That nearly made me fall out of my seat laughing and I needed a good
laugh! lmao

--
ღ.¸¸.œ«*¨`*œ¶
Cheryl
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Brooklyn1 wrote in rec.food.cooking:

> Cheri Envy wrote:

> produce mkt, >>>>>> potatoes and broccolini. The potatoes are topped
> with butter and blue >>>>>> cheese. Nice, nice dinner

> >> Were it meant to be shredded the Subj would have said so rather

> than >> LIE and call it "Pork Roast"... that is NOT a "Pork Roast",
> that is >> an "Abortion Roast"! Shredded pork/beef came about
> because of people >> who don't know how to cook a roast properly,
> they over cook it so it >> can't be sliced without it falling apart
> into strings... should be >> called "Salvaged Roast" or "Pet Food".
> I'm positive Koko never meant >> her roast to be shredded, but
> obviously she doesn't know how to cook a >> roast... she didn't even
> say what cut of pork... from the picture >> there's no way to know
> it's pork, could well be squirrel.
> >
> > Your jealousy is showing...again.
> >
> > Cheri

> If anyone is jealous it's you, because I can cook and you can't...
> Cheri Envy!

Sheldon, it's a Southern dish which you obviously do not know about.

Traditionally it is made 'low and slow' in the oven over some 6-8 hours
but you can make a really good one in a crockpot too while decanting
the liquid it develops. (you add none at the start other than a splash
or so of vinegar and soy sauce).

Because the dish would tie up the ovens for too many hours, it's not
done in Navy gallies.

Carol

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Cheri wrote in rec.food.cooking:

> > > Your jealousy is showing...again.
> > >
> > > Cheri

> > If anyone is jealous it's you, because I can cook and you can't...
> > Cheri Envy!

> This coming from Mr. Penis Envy. Tell me, when you take selfies of
> your body parts, do you display them on that black plate? LOL
>
> Cheri

Ok, that was pretty out of the blue. Do you have some sort of issue
that made you say that to him?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"cshenk" > wrote in message
> Cheri wrote in rec.food.cooking:

>> > If anyone is jealous it's you, because I can cook and you can't...
>> > Cheri Envy!

>> This coming from Mr. Penis Envy. Tell me, when you take selfies of
>> your body parts, do you display them on that black plate? LOL
>>
>> Cheri

> Ok, that was pretty out of the blue. Do you have some sort of issue
> that made you say that to him?

If you need it explained you haven't been paying attention.

Cheri

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 11 Nov 2014 20:07:07 -0800, "Cheri" >
wrote:

> "cshenk" > wrote in message
> > Cheri wrote in rec.food.cooking:

> >> This coming from Mr. Penis Envy. Tell me, when you take selfies of
> >> your body parts, do you display them on that black plate? LOL
> >>
> >> Cheri

> > Ok, that was pretty out of the blue. Do you have some sort of issue
> > that made you say that to him?

> If you need it explained you haven't been paying attention.

Agree.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

> wrote in message
news
> On Tue, 11 Nov 2014 20:07:07 -0800, "Cheri" >
> wrote:

>>> Ok, that was pretty out of the blue. Do you have some sort of issue
>>> that made you say that to him?

>>If you need it explained you haven't been paying attention.
>>
>>Cheri

> She was defending him a couple of days ago, thinks anyone who minds
> his remarks is a wuss. Apparently she just laughs it off - ergo - he
> respects her lol

I did notice that she didn't ask him what HIS issues were with his nasty
posts, including his remarks about several very nice food pics. I guess that
crap gets a pass. Go figure.

Cheri

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Cheri wrote in rec.food.cooking:

> "cshenk" > wrote in message
> > Cheri wrote in rec.food.cooking:

> the >>> > > > > > > produce mkt, potatoes and broccolini. The
> potatoes are >>> > > > > > > topped with butter and blue cheese.
> Nice, nice dinner >>> > > > > > >

> rather >>> > > than LIE and call it "Pork Roast"... that is NOT a
> "Pork >>> > > Roast", that is an "Abortion Roast"! Shredded
> pork/beef came >>> > > about because of people who don't know how to
> cook a roast >>> > > properly, they over cook it so it can't be
> sliced without it >>> > > falling apart into strings... should be
> called "Salvaged Roast" >>> > > or "Pet Food". I'm positive Koko
> never meant her roast to be >>> > > shredded, but obviously she
> doesn't know how to cook a roast... >>> > > she didn't even say what
> cut of pork... from the picture >>> > > there's no way to know it's
> pork, could well be squirrel. >>> >

> > > This coming from Mr. Penis Envy. Tell me, when you take selfies of
> > > your body parts, do you display them on that black plate? LOL
> > >
> > > Cheri

> > Ok, that was pretty out of the blue. Do you have some sort of issue
> > that made you say that to him?

> If you need it explained you haven't been paying attention.
>
> Cheri

Yes, you need to explain it to me. What I see is a a few of you
claiming he is acting in abusive manners to women. What I see is you
doing abuse sexual innuendo at him with no apology at all.

You do know women can be just as abusive as guys and you are supporting
that right?

Did you think because you were female you could abuse a man and get off
scott free? Sorry, doesn't work like that. What you did was as wrong
as everything you accused him of. Own up to it and get over it.

Carol

Posted to rec.food.cooking

sf wrote in rec.food.cooking:

> On Tue, 11 Nov 2014 20:07:07 -0800, "Cheri" >
> wrote:

> > from the >> > > > > > > > produce mkt, potatoes and broccolini.
> > The potatoes are >> > > > > > > > topped with butter and blue
> > cheese. Nice, nice dinner >> > > > > > > >

> > rather >> > > > than LIE and call it "Pork Roast"... that is NOT a
> > "Pork >> > > > Roast", that is an "Abortion Roast"! Shredded
> > pork/beef came >> > > > about because of people who don't know how
> > to cook a roast >> > > > properly, they over cook it so it can't be
> > sliced without it >> > > > falling apart into strings... should be
> > called "Salvaged Roast" >> > > > or "Pet Food". I'm positive Koko
> > never meant her roast to be >> > > > shredded, but obviously she
> > doesn't know how to cook a roast... >> > > > she didn't even say
> > what cut of pork... from the picture >> > > > there's no way to
> > know it's pork, could well be squirrel. >> > >

> > can't... >> > Cheri Envy!

> > of >> your body parts, do you display them on that black plate? LOL

> > > Ok, that was pretty out of the blue. Do you have some sort of
> > > issue that made you say that to him?

> > If you need it explained you haven't been paying attention.
> >

> Agree.

Maybe you need something explained to you then. He said the recipe
looked bad. The comment back was a total 'red zone' abuse of a sexual
nature that he never made.

My stance is simple. Clean up yor own act before you cast a stone at
another. If I was a guy, I'd be ****ed off at being called 'Penis
envy' just because I didnt like a recipe.

Grow up, be a woman, not a little girl. If you don't like that
attitude, then consider looking at what was said. You look both of you
like little girls now dishing out sexual innuendo and specific cuts on
a male when *none* was in the original.

Carol

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 12 Nov 2014 18:36:34 -0600, "cshenk" > wrote:

>sf wrote in rec.food.cooking:
>
>> On Tue, 11 Nov 2014 20:07:07 -0800, "Cheri" >
>> wrote:

>> > from the >> > > > > > > > produce mkt, potatoes and broccolini.
>> > The potatoes are >> > > > > > > > topped with butter and blue
>> > cheese. Nice, nice dinner >> > > > > > > >

>> > rather >> > > > than LIE and call it "Pork Roast"... that is NOT a
>> > "Pork >> > > > Roast", that is an "Abortion Roast"! Shredded
>> > pork/beef came >> > > > about because of people who don't know how
>> > to cook a roast >> > > > properly, they over cook it so it can't be
>> > sliced without it >> > > > falling apart into strings... should be
>> > called "Salvaged Roast" >> > > > or "Pet Food". I'm positive Koko
>> > never meant her roast to be >> > > > shredded, but obviously she
>> > doesn't know how to cook a roast... >> > > > she didn't even say
>> > what cut of pork... from the picture >> > > > there's no way to
>> > know it's pork, could well be squirrel. >> > >

>> > can't... >> > Cheri Envy!

>> > of >> your body parts, do you display them on that black plate? LOL

>> > If you need it explained you haven't been paying attention.
>> >

>> Agree.

>Maybe you need something explained to you then. He said the recipe
>looked bad. The comment back was a total 'red zone' abuse of a sexual
>nature that he never made.
>
>My stance is simple. Clean up yor own act before you cast a stone at
>another. If I was a guy, I'd be ****ed off at being called 'Penis
>envy' just because I didnt like a recipe.
>
>Grow up, be a woman, not a little girl. If you don't like that
>attitude, then consider looking at what was said. You look both of you
>like little girls now dishing out sexual innuendo and specific cuts on
>a male when *none* was in the original.
>
> Carol

It's obvious those two weenies have no better defence for their LACK
of cooking skills.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 12 Nov 2014 18:36:34 -0600, "cshenk" > wrote:

> Grow up, be a woman, not a little girl. If you don't like that
> attitude, then consider looking at what was said. You look both of you
> like little girls now dishing out sexual innuendo and specific cuts on
> a male when *none* was in the original.

Get off your high horse and pay attention. A real man doesn't need
you to step in to defend him. He is always mouthing off about women's
body parts and he got exactly what he gives.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"cshenk" > wrote in message
> Cheri wrote in rec.food.cooking:

>> the >>> > > > > > > produce mkt, potatoes and broccolini. The
>> potatoes are >>> > > > > > > topped with butter and blue cheese.
>> Nice, nice dinner >>> > > > > > >

>> rather >>> > > than LIE and call it "Pork Roast"... that is NOT a
>> "Pork >>> > > Roast", that is an "Abortion Roast"! Shredded
>> pork/beef came >>> > > about because of people who don't know how to
>> cook a roast >>> > > properly, they over cook it so it can't be
>> sliced without it >>> > > falling apart into strings... should be
>> called "Salvaged Roast" >>> > > or "Pet Food". I'm positive Koko
>> never meant her roast to be >>> > > shredded, but obviously she
>> doesn't know how to cook a roast... >>> > > she didn't even say what
>> cut of pork... from the picture >>> > > there's no way to know it's
>> pork, could well be squirrel. >>> >

>> > Ok, that was pretty out of the blue. Do you have some sort of issue
>> > that made you say that to him?

>> If you need it explained you haven't been paying attention.
>>
>> Cheri

> Yes, you need to explain it to me. What I see is a a few of you
> claiming he is acting in abusive manners to women. What I see is you
> doing abuse sexual innuendo at him with no apology at all.
>
> You do know women can be just as abusive as guys and you are supporting
> that right?
>
> Did you think because you were female you could abuse a man and get off
> scott free? Sorry, doesn't work like that. What you did was as wrong
> as everything you accused him of. Own up to it and get over it.
>
> Carol

If I felt that I needed to explain to you, I would, but I don't.

Cheri

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2014-11-13, cshenk > wrote:

> Did you think because you were female you could abuse a man and get off
> scott free? Sorry, doesn't work like that.

> Carol

Thank you, Carol, for proving there ARE intelligent women in rfc.

nb
Posted to rec.food.cooking

notbob wrote in rec.food.cooking:

> On 2014-11-13, cshenk > wrote:
>
> > Did you think because you were female you could abuse a man and get
> > off scott free? Sorry, doesn't work like that.

> > Carol

> Thank you, Carol, for proving there ARE intelligent women in rfc.
>
> nb

Welcome. I do not condone abuse from either side. The abuse here is
one sided and and while he is not perfection, the worst I have seen in
2 years or so was an an apreciation of female breasts (pretty natural
for a straight guy). He may be rude and abrasive in other ways, but
he's getting accused by 2 members of something he is not doing.

Nope. What is right is right.

It's wrong to stay silent when you see abuse. It's just as wrong to
ignore it when it is wrongfully placed. I do not say he is perfect,
but the comments were over the top.

Carol

Posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote in rec.food.cooking:

> On Wed, 12 Nov 2014 18:36:34 -0600, "cshenk" > wrote:
>
> > sf wrote in rec.food.cooking:

https://flic.kr/p/pAqNvr

> diaper. >> > >> > > >

> a >> > "Pork >> > > > Roast", that is an "Abortion Roast"! Shredded

> how >> > to cook a roast >> > > > properly, they over cook it so it
> can't be >> > sliced without it >> > > > falling apart into
> strings... should be >> > called "Salvaged Roast" >> > > > or "Pet
> Food". I'm positive Koko >> > never meant her roast to be >> > > >
> shredded, but obviously she >> > doesn't know how to cook a roast...

> picture >> > > > there's no way to >> > know it's pork, could well be
> squirrel. >> > > >> > >> > > Your jealousy is showing...again.

> selfies >> > of >> your body parts, do you display them on that black
> plate? LOL >> > > >

> >> Agree.

> > Maybe you need something explained to you then. He said the recipe
> > looked bad. The comment back was a total 'red zone' abuse of a
> > sexual nature that he never made.
> >
> > My stance is simple. Clean up yor own act before you cast a stone at
> > another. If I was a guy, I'd be ****ed off at being called 'Penis
> > envy' just because I didnt like a recipe.

> You must not be familiar with many of the downright insulting things
> he has said to women. There comes a time, and I imagine it had for
> Cheri when she just felt exasperated. However we get your message,
> OK for Penis Envy to say whatever his heart desires and you will
> defend him. Just don't be the one to answer back because that's not
> on - in your opinion.
> >
> > Grow up, be a woman, not a little girl. If you don't like that
> > attitude, then consider looking at what was said. You look both of
> > you like little girls now dishing out sexual innuendo and specific
> > cuts on a male when none was in the original.
> >
> > Carol

You have issues. I suggest you deal with them as the worst he did was
call you weenies.

Remember sexual abuse comes both ways. You are the one abusing him.
If he reacts to it, then he is reacting to your verbal sexual abuse.

Sorry but you get no 'get out of jail card for being female' from me
while abusing a male. Clean up your act.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

sf wrote in rec.food.cooking:

> On Wed, 12 Nov 2014 18:36:34 -0600, "cshenk" > wrote:
>
> > Grow up, be a woman, not a little girl. If you don't like that
> > attitude, then consider looking at what was said. You look both of
> > you like little girls now dishing out sexual innuendo and specific
> > cuts on a male when none was in the original.

> Get off your high horse and pay attention. A real man doesn't need
> you to step in to defend him. He is always mouthing off about women's
> body parts and he got exactly what he gives.

Try it again. YOU are part of the problem.

Its not a one way street.

Lets put this in basics. 'Penis envy' cast at a man means he has
smaller than average parts and therefor is of lesser worth in society
(as if size matters which it doesnt if a man knows how to use his
assets).

Calling someone fat and stupid is not the same as a sexual insult. I
make no pretense to control usenet, but if I see a wrongness, I will
reply. Deal with it.

Carol