Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default My Personal Pavlova

The president of the cruise line was on my cruise. Someone must have
overheard me talking about my Azamara Club cruise in February where I'd
asked if they were planning to serve a Pavlova for dessert. They made
one for me and it was horrible, but I had to eat it as they made it
especially for me.

One day, as I went to lunch, the dining room captain told me not to get
any dessert.

I was surprised by this amazing Pavlova that was perfectly executed and
huge.

http://i57.tinypic.com/5lpirm.jpg
--
From somewhere very deep in the heart of Texas