Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Fried Polenta Breakfast

Oh yummm I had fried polenta topped with pancetta and hard boiled egg
for breakfast.

https://flic.kr/p/ptp1Hv

koko

James Beard
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 10/21/2014 11:55 AM, koko wrote:

> Oh yummm I had fried polenta topped with pancetta and hard boiled egg
> for breakfast.
>
> https://flic.kr/p/ptp1Hv
>
> koko

Looks very pretty, koko.

Jill

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"koko" > wrote in message

> Oh yummm I had fried polenta topped with pancetta and hard boiled egg
> for breakfast.
>
> https://flic.kr/p/ptp1Hv

Your food always look so pretty)

--
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/shop/

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Ophelia" > wrote in message

> "koko" > wrote in message
>>
>> Oh yummm I had fried polenta topped with pancetta and hard boiled egg
>> for breakfast.
>>
>> https://flic.kr/p/ptp1Hv

> Your food always look so pretty)

Yes it does, and good too.

Cheri

Posted to rec.food.cooking

That is probably what I call fried cornmeal mush. I love it with butter and syrup, as
a breakfast dish.

N.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 21 Oct 2014 10:48:33 -0700, "Cheri" >
wrote:

>"Ophelia" > wrote in message
>>

>> "koko" > wrote in message
>>>
>>> Oh yummm I had fried polenta topped with pancetta and hard boiled egg
>>> for breakfast.
>>>
>>> https://flic.kr/p/ptp1Hv

>> Your food always look so pretty)

>Yes it does, and good too.
>
>Cheri

Thank you Jill, Ophelia and Cheri for your compliments, I appreciate
them.

koko

James Beard
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"koko" > wrote in message
> On Tue, 21 Oct 2014 10:48:33 -0700, "Cheri" >
> wrote:

>>> Your food always look so pretty)

>>Yes it does, and good too.
>>
>>Cheri

> Thank you Jill, Ophelia and Cheri for your compliments, I appreciate
> them.
>
> koko

I appreciate the time you take to share recipes, tips, and pictures. :-)

Cheri