Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Latvian Wild Mushroom and Potato Soup Recipe

Latvian Wild Mushroom and Potato Soup Recipe:

http://chefdepaprika.com/2014/10/lat...RecFoodCooking
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sunday, October 19, 2014 8:00:27 AM UTC-5, Laszlo Varga wrote:
> Latvian Wild Mushroom and Potato Soup Recipe:
>

> http://chefdepaprika.com/2014/10/lat...RecFoodCooking

I think I'd prefer they not put the sprig of dill in it, but otherwise it
looks good.

--Bryan
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 19 Oct 2014 08:44:10 -0700 (PDT), Bryan-TGWWW
> wrote:

> On Sunday, October 19, 2014 8:00:27 AM UTC-5, Laszlo Varga wrote:
> > Latvian Wild Mushroom and Potato Soup Recipe:
> >

> > http://chefdepaprika.com/2014/10/lat...RecFoodCooking

Scotch bonnet mushroom? Scotch bonnet is a *very* hot pepper.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scotch_bonnet_%28pepper%29
I'd tone that down ASAP, but YMMV.

> I think I'd prefer they not put the sprig of dill in it, but otherwise it
> looks good.

Agree. You could replace it with any fresh thyme, rosemary or sage.
I'd start with sage, mainly because I have a pineapple sage plant in
the backyard and I think it's really special.