Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Curried Beef Pitas

http://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/c...cucumber-sauce

This is dinner tonight. I've made it before. It's easy, tasty, healthy
enough, and a nice change of pace. I have the onion, curry powder, and
apple cooking down together right now - smells wonderful.

Tara
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 9/14/2014 1:57 PM, Tara wrote:
> http://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/c...cucumber-sauce
>
> This is dinner tonight. I've made it before. It's easy, tasty, healthy
> enough, and a nice change of pace. I have the onion, curry powder, and
> apple cooking down together right now - smells wonderful.
>

> Tara

Looks like a great recipe!

I'd do this with skirt steak too.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 14 Sep 2014 14:57:59 -0500, Tara >
wrote:

>http://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/c...cucumber-sauce
>
>This is dinner tonight. I've made it before. It's easy, tasty, healthy
>enough, and a nice change of pace. I have the onion, curry powder, and
>apple cooking down together right now - smells wonderful.
>

>Tara

Curry is wonderful!!

I made my curried chicken, with my skinless boneless chicken breasts
1/2 pan cooked with freshly ground black pepper and cayenne, then
cubes up and cooked a little with 3 big cloves of fresh pressed
garlic, then a tbs or two of Madras curry powder, heavy sprinkle of
coriander, cumin, paprika, ground gigger and about 1/2 can of coconut
milk and a tablespoon or so of raisins and one of cashew pieces, and
then cooked down to concentrate the coconut milk sauce base and finish
cooking the chicken. YUM!!

John Kuthe...

---

Curried Beef Pitas with Cucumber Sauce Tara General Cooking 1 08-07-2013 05:34 PM
Curried Beef Duckie ® Recipes 0 04-02-2006 03:54 AM
[aus.food] Loaves and fishes. (Curried corned beef actually.) Phred General Cooking 4 22-08-2005 04:09 PM
Spiced Beef And Onion Pitas With Parsley Sauce Kate Heeringa Recipes (moderated) 0 07-08-2005 06:20 AM