Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Big wet burrito!

It's what's for dinner. I am trying to use up some of the items that I
bought while down that I wouldn't usually buy. And of course I noticed at
4:00 a.m. that cellulites is starting on my big toe. Dr. confirmed it and
put me back on antibiotic. Am knocking wood that it won't progress because
I do *not* want to go back into the hospital. I go to the new podiatrist
this morning.

Anyway... I ordered some Pico Rica taco sauce not realizing that it was the
medium, green kind. But it is delish! So... I started with a large
tortilla, put in some vegetarian refried beans, heated through in the
microwave, then topped with some green onion, cilantro, tomato, iceberg
lettuce and sauce. I actually put in a lot of lettuce so the best I could
do was to turn the whole thing over. It's not closed at the bottom but no
matter since I will be the only one eating it. This is how they made them
in the K Mart cafeteria although different guts to them and topped with
chili. But open at the bottom and huge! More sauce on top and black olives
on the side. Mm mm...

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Julie Bove" > wrote in
:

> It's what's for dinner.

> Anyway... I ordered some Pico Rica taco sauce not realizing that it
> was the medium, green kind. But it is delish! So... I started with
> a large tortilla, put in some vegetarian refried beans, heated through
> in the microwave, then topped with some green onion, cilantro, tomato,
> iceberg lettuce and sauce. I actually put in a lot of lettuce so the
> best I could do was to turn the whole thing over. It's not closed at
> the bottom but no matter since I will be the only one eating it. This
> is how they made them in the K Mart cafeteria although different guts
> to them and topped with chili. But open at the bottom and huge! More
> sauce on top and black olives on the side. Mm mm...

The K Mart cafeteria. Do you sit around trying to think up ways that you
can make yourself seem even more White trash than you do already?

Rosie O'Donnell, Penny Marshall and Julie Bove eating big, wet burritos at
the K Mart cafeteria..

--
--Bryan
"The 1960's called. They want their recipe back."
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Winters_Lackey" > wrote in message
> "Julie Bove" > wrote in
> :
>
>> It's what's for dinner.

>> Anyway... I ordered some Pico Rica taco sauce not realizing that it
>> was the medium, green kind. But it is delish! So... I started with
>> a large tortilla, put in some vegetarian refried beans, heated through
>> in the microwave, then topped with some green onion, cilantro, tomato,
>> iceberg lettuce and sauce. I actually put in a lot of lettuce so the
>> best I could do was to turn the whole thing over. It's not closed at
>> the bottom but no matter since I will be the only one eating it. This
>> is how they made them in the K Mart cafeteria although different guts
>> to them and topped with chili. But open at the bottom and huge! More
>> sauce on top and black olives on the side. Mm mm...
>>

> The K Mart cafeteria. Do you sit around trying to think up ways that you
> can make yourself seem even more White trash than you do already?
>
> Rosie O'Donnell, Penny Marshall and Julie Bove eating big, wet burritos at
> the K Mart cafeteria..

Well, since I did work there for 17 years, it would make sense that I would
eat in the cafeteria. No?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 10 Apr 2014 02:01:21 -0700, "Julie Bove"
> wrote:

>"Winters_Lackey" > wrote in message
6...

>> The K Mart cafeteria. Do you sit around trying to think up ways that you
>> can make yourself seem even more White trash than you do already?
>>
>> Rosie O'Donnell, Penny Marshall and Julie Bove eating big, wet burritos at
>> the K Mart cafeteria..
>>>

>Well, since I did work there for 17 years, it would make sense that I would
>eat in the cafeteria. No?

Ignore Bryan. He's raging and untreated Narcisstic Personality
Disorder, and one of the hallmark symptons is "Expressing disdain for
those you feel are inferior":

http://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-c...s/con-20025568

Bryan ate old donuts out of dumpsters when he was desperate. You don't
get much more "white trash" than that! I can cite many other exampkles
too, I lived with the guy several times. Once when I stopped cleaning
up our kitchen, it stunk so bad it was a diet aid! It ruined your
appetite thus decreasing your food intake! Whose fault was that?
Bryan's!

John Kuthe...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

John Kuthe > wrote in
news

> Bryan ate old donuts out of dumpsters when he was desperate. You don't
> get much more "white trash" than that! I can cite many other exampkles
> too, I lived with the guy several times. Once when I stopped cleaning
> up our kitchen, it stunk so bad it was a diet aid! It ruined your
> appetite thus decreasing your food intake! Whose fault was that?
> Bryan's!

There's no doubt that we were the Odd Couple. I was the loud, obnoxious,
manly slob, and you were more, ahem, Felix-like.