Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Clarissa Dickson Wright of Two Fat Ladies dies aged 66

On Mon, 17 Mar 2014 20:09:48 -0400, Ubiquitous >
wrote:

> Clarissa Dickson Wright, who found fame later in life thanks to BBC2
> cooking series, Two Fat Ladies, has died at the age of 66. She passed
> away on Saturday in Edinburgh’s Royal Infirmary.

Only 66? She looked much older when the other one died... they must
have been smokers.

--

Good Food.
Good Friends.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 3/18/2014 1:43 AM, sf wrote:
> On Mon, 17 Mar 2014 20:09:48 -0400, Ubiquitous >
> wrote:
>
>> Clarissa Dickson Wright, who found fame later in life thanks to BBC2
>> cooking series, Two Fat Ladies, has died at the age of 66. She passed
>> away on Saturday in Edinburgh’s Royal Infirmary.

> Only 66? She looked much older when the other one died... they must
> have been smokers.

I thought they'd both been dead for years. Never saw the show, only
heard about them here.

Jill
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"jmcquown" > wrote in message
> On 3/18/2014 1:43 AM, sf wrote:
>> On Mon, 17 Mar 2014 20:09:48 -0400, Ubiquitous >
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Clarissa Dickson Wright, who found fame later in life thanks to BBC2
>>> cooking series, Two Fat Ladies, has died at the age of 66. She passed
>>> away on Saturday in Edinburgh’s Royal Infirmary.

>> Only 66? She looked much older when the other one died... they must
>> have been smokers.
>>

> I thought they'd both been dead for years. Never saw the show, only heard
> about them here.
>
> Jill

I thought they were both gone too. I love their shows.

Cheri

Clarissa Dickson Wright of Two Fat Ladies dies aged 66 Janet Wilder[_4_] General Cooking 8 19-03-2014 04:43 AM
Steven Wright Dimitri General Cooking 2 26-10-2011 12:26 AM
TN Ken Wright '99 Shea Vyd PN Ronin[_3_] Wine 4 10-09-2007 11:46 PM
TN - '98 Ken Wright Shea Vineyard PN Ronin Wine 6 31-01-2006 08:44 AM
David Wright's chili William Jennings Mexican Cooking 2 03-09-2004 01:34 PM