Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default CBS: "Girl Scouts Wisely Selling Cookies In Front Of......"

If I hadn't seen this on the news this morning, I would have assumed it was from the Onion....

But, way to go!

http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/201...-dispensaries/

First half:

SAN FRANCISCO (CBS SF) - Inside the Green Cross medical marijuana dispensary, 'Girl Scout cookies' are one of the most popular types of pot for sale. Now, the real ones are also being sold outside.

"It has gone viral at this point, I think," said Green Cross spokesperson Holli Bert.

Bert says a 13-year-old scout named Danielle put up a table outside the pot club Monday. The cookies sold very quickly.

"After 45 minutes she had to call for reinforcement cookies...back-ups," recalled Bert. "Her mother was quoted as saying that she sold about 117 boxes in 2 hours."
You need to download the latest version of flash player to use this player

Need Help?

Mother Carol Lei told Mashable it was nearly four times what she sold over the same amount of time outside a Safeway the next day.....

(snip)

Lenona.