Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Valentines Day Home Made Meal

Everyone know's the way to a man's heart is through his stomach. So
why not try this recipe on your Valentine.

Salmon With Honey-Citrus Glaze

Ingredients:

4 salmon fillets, about 6 ounces each, skin on
4 tablespoons honey
3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
2 tablespoons orange juice
Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper

Preparation:[b:59cfd17b97][/b:59cfd17b97]

Grease a 9x13x2-inch baking pan.

Heat oven to 400°. Place salmon, skin-side down, in the prepared
baking pan. combine the honey, lime juice, and orange juice, stirring
until well blended. Sprinkle the fillets with salt and pepper then
spoon the honey and juice mixture over the fillets. Bake for 10 to 12
minutes, or until fish flakes easily with a fork.

View the attachments for this post at:
http://www.jlaforums.com/viewtopic.p...8727#267338727

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2/11/2014 9:36 PM, MummyChunk wrote:
> Everyone know's the way to a man's heart is through his stomach. So
> why not try this recipe on your Valentine.

> Salmon With Honey-Citrus Glaze

> Ingredients:
>

> 4 salmon fillets, about 6 ounces each, skin on
> 4 tablespoons honey
> 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
> 2 tablespoons orange juice
> Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper

This looks amazing! I'll be fixing this for myself since my DH thinks
any kind of fish is poison. I'll enjoy it!!

--
DreadfulBitch

There is no love more sincere than the love of food.
....George Bernard Shaw