Old 09-02-2014, 11:29 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Walking Dead dead spread?

Hubby just informed me that tonight is the beginning of the new season
of The Walking Dead, but dinner was already planned, so no special
Dead Spread here. We're having:

cube steak with mushroom gravy
mashed potatoes
zucchini

banana cake for dessert, if I make it in time

I have chicken liver pate in the refrigerator, so I'll munch on that
when the show is on as my Walking Dead tribute.

--

Good Food.
Good Friends.

Old 10-02-2014, 01:13 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

"sf" wrote in message
news

Hubby just informed me that tonight is the beginning of the new season
of The Walking Dead, but dinner was already planned, so no special
Dead Spread here. We're having:

cube steak with mushroom gravy
mashed potatoes
zucchini

banana cake for dessert, if I make it in time

I have chicken liver pate in the refrigerator, so I'll munch on that
when the show is on as my Walking Dead tribute.

Hmmm... Never heard of the show. I am making the garlic pasta tonight for
husband and daughter along with salad. I will have pasta with red sauce
myself. Probably no salad since I had salad last night and I can't eat it
too often.

Dead Spread Dave Smith[_1_] General Cooking 18 28-10-2014 06:21 AM
Dead Spread Dimitri General Cooking 13 06-10-2009 12:41 AM
Dead Spread Wayne Boatwright[_4_] General Cooking 50 29-04-2009 07:04 PM
Another Dead Spread Melba's Jammin' General Cooking 50 23-08-2006 09:56 PM
My first dead spread Nancy Young General Cooking 74 04-05-2006 08:29 PM