Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default OT (sorry) blocking robocalls

Hi guys. We've had several conversations about this, and I just found a
way that is supposed to block robocalls. I just signed up so can't tell
yet how well it works. If you want more info, look he

http://www.nomorobo.com/dashboard

--
CAPSLOCK–Preventing Login Since 1980.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2013-11-09 8:47 AM, Cheryl wrote:
> Hi guys. We've had several conversations about this, and I just found a
> way that is supposed to block robocalls. I just signed up so can't tell
> yet how well it works. If you want more info, look he
>
> http://www.nomorobo.com/dashboard

I have started blocking a lot of numbers that appear regularly with
annoying calls. Once in a while if I am bored I will pick up those
"private number" calls that you know are not private numbers. The one I
got yesterday was interesting.. from the government refund services.
Apparently there is money to be collected on government refund service
and if I acted quickly I would automatically win $65,000 and an new
Mercedes. I kept the guy on the phone as I expressed my amazement about
the opportunity to win so much money and thinking of the things I could
do with it. His tone changed when I suggested that their lure was just a
little too good to be true, that it seemed fishy that the government
would be handing out big prizes to people who are entitled to refunds.
When I asked the percentage of people he calls who are stupid enough to
give out banking information to an obvious fraud he hung up on me.

I figure I wasted enough of his time to stop at least a dozen other
people from being harassed for this scam.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 11/9/2013 9:26 AM, wrote:
> On Sat, 09 Nov 2013 08:47:07 -0500, Cheryl >
> wrote:
>
>> Hi guys. We've had several conversations about this, and I just found a
>> way that is supposed to block robocalls. I just signed up so can't tell
>> yet how well it works. If you want more info, look he

http://www.nomorobo.com/dashboard

> If you have a landline, are you sure your provider does not have
> anything ? Mine, when a call comes in I can hang up and then dial
> #01# and I am able to block the last number that called.
>
> I did that and now I never get a call, I think my number has vanished
> off their lists

This link actually leads me to my landline provider's method to block
them. I didn't know about it.

--
CAPSLOCK–Preventing Login Since 1980.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2013-11-09, Cheryl > wrote:

> way that is supposed to block robocalls. I just signed up so can't tell
> yet how well it works. If you want more info, look he
>
> http://www.nomorobo.com/dashboard

HOw an online registration site is gonna provided me with call POTS
call blocking is highly suspicious. Next!.....

nb
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 11/9/2013 10:07 AM, Cheryl wrote:
> On 11/9/2013 9:26 AM, wrote:
>> On Sat, 09 Nov 2013 08:47:07 -0500, Cheryl >
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi guys. We've had several conversations about this, and I just found a
>>> way that is supposed to block robocalls. I just signed up so can't tell
>>> yet how well it works. If you want more info, look he

http://www.nomorobo.com/dashboard

>> If you have a landline, are you sure your provider does not have
>> anything ? Mine, when a call comes in I can hang up and then dial
>> #01# and I am able to block the last number that called.
>>
>> I did that and now I never get a call, I think my number has vanished
>> off their lists
>>

> This link actually leads me to my landline provider's method to block
> them. I didn't know about it.

The Verizon system does not seem very useful; I quote.
««
Call Block
You can use Call Block to automatically block incoming calls using a
screening list that you create. Call Block will reject calls from phone
numbers that match those on your Call Block list. Your Call Block list
is *limited to either 6 or 12 numbers*, depending on your region.

When a blocked caller reaches your telephone number, they will hear a
recording saying you are not presently accepting calls. You can
temporarily deactivate Call Block or change your Call Block list at any
time.

Calls made to you from *outside your local* calling area, through
operator assistance, or from *cell* phones and some business phones
cannot be blocked.

\

--
Jim Silverton (Potomac, MD)

Extraneous "not." in Reply To.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Pico Rico wrote:

> "Dave Smith" wrote:
> > I can block most numbers through my phone. I just call up the number on
> > the caller list, save and block. It rings once when they call. It's not
> > like I am going to get calls waking me up in the middle of the night since
> > they usually call only at dinner time.
> >

> "I'm having dinner right now. Can you give my your number so I can call you
> back?"

On my landline phone, my answering machine gets all calls. It
eliminates all the worthless calls. My friends and customers KNOW to
leave a message and I'll call back. I always return a valid call.

Now Sheldon thinks that people that rely on answering machines are
just people hiding out from creditors. Not so for me. I pay my bills
on time so no one is looking for me. When I'm at home, I always doing
something and don't usually want to stop to answer a phone at the
moment. It could be a worthless spam call or even some long-winded
friend that I don't have time for then. I will NOT be a slave to my
phone.

When my cell phone rings, I won't answer unless you are on my friend
list. If it's an unknown number, leave a voicemail or you'll never get
a call back from me.

G.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Gary" > wrote in message ...

> On my landline phone, my answering machine gets all calls. It
> eliminates all the worthless calls. My friends and customers KNOW to
> leave a message and I'll call back. I always return a valid call.
>
> Now Sheldon thinks that people that rely on answering machines are
> just people hiding out from creditors. Not so for me. I pay my bills
> on time so no one is looking for me.

Are you kidding me? You have no unpaid bills and you have some money, so
people are looking for you to create some unpaid bills for you!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 11/9/2013 10:19 AM, James Silverton wrote:
> The Verizon system does not seem very useful; I quote.
> ««
> Call Block
> You can use Call Block to automatically block incoming calls using a
> screening list that you create. Call Block will reject calls from phone
> numbers that match those on your Call Block list. Your Call Block list
> is *limited to either 6 or 12 numbers*, depending on your region.
>
> When a blocked caller reaches your telephone number, they will hear a
> recording saying you are not presently accepting calls. You can
> temporarily deactivate Call Block or change your Call Block list at any
> time.
>
> Calls made to you from *outside your local* calling area, through
> operator assistance, or from *cell* phones and some business phones
> cannot be blocked.

I use Verizon, but that link gives you a phone number to redirect
robocalls to after the first ring. The service is some kind of
auto-forwarding. Somehow it detects it's a robocall and redirects to
some toll free number so it only rings once in my house. It already
worked to let a real call through, so I just have to wait for the next
robocall to see if it only rings one time.

--
CAPSLOCK–Preventing Login Since 1980.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 11/9/2013 10:23 AM, Sqwertz wrote:
> On Sat, 09 Nov 2013 08:47:07 -0500, Cheryl wrote:
>
>> Hi guys. We've had several conversations about this, and I just found a
>> way that is supposed to block robocalls. I just signed up so can't tell
>> yet how well it works. If you want more info, look he
>>
>> http://www.nomorobo.com/dashboard

> All I get is a login screen. WTF is it?
>
> -sw

You create an account and add your phone number. It detects your
provider and forwards you to your provider's auto-forwarding feature if
they have one, and gives you instructions on how to autoforward
robocalls to some other number after the first ring. So the site is a
middleman of sorts and I don't know if anyone has complained that they
sell your phone number, but all of the actual service changes are done
through your provider's site. It was on the AARP site.

--
CAPSLOCK–Preventing Login Since 1980.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 11/9/2013 10:41 AM, Sqwertz wrote:
> On Sat, 09 Nov 2013 08:47:07 -0500, Cheryl wrote:
>
>> Hi guys. We've had several conversations about this, and I just found a
>> way that is supposed to block robocalls. I just signed up so can't tell
>> yet how well it works. If you want more info, look he
>>
>> http://www.nomorobo.com/dashboard

> More info on how it works:
>
> http://www.gizmag.com/free-service-b...obo-ftc/29240/
>
> Unfortunately many major landline providers don't offer the feature
> necessary to make the system work (Simultaneous Ring). And when they
> do it will likely be for a fee - making us pay not to be annoyed by
> the telemarketers who they also collect money from.
>
> -sw

Thanks for that. Verizon doesn't charge for the simultaneous ring feature.

--
CAPSLOCK–Preventing Login Since 1980.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 11/9/2013 10:41 AM, Sqwertz wrote:
> On Sat, 09 Nov 2013 08:47:07 -0500, Cheryl wrote:
>
>> Hi guys. We've had several conversations about this, and I just found a
>> way that is supposed to block robocalls. I just signed up so can't tell
>> yet how well it works. If you want more info, look he
>>
>> http://www.nomorobo.com/dashboard

> More info on how it works:
>
> http://www.gizmag.com/free-service-b...obo-ftc/29240/
>
> Unfortunately many major landline providers don't offer the feature
> necessary to make the system work (Simultaneous Ring). And when they
> do it will likely be for a fee - making us pay not to be annoyed by
> the telemarketers who they also collect money from.
>
> -sw

Oh, I see, this was the winner of the FTC's contest for robocall
solutions earlier this year. Neat. You'd think as a contractor for the
FTC I'd know about this sooner. lol

--
CAPSLOCK–Preventing Login Since 1980.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 11/9/2013 8:47 AM, Cheryl wrote:
> Hi guys. We've had several conversations about this, and I just found a
> way that is supposed to block robocalls. I just signed up so can't tell
> yet how well it works. If you want more info, look he
>
> http://www.nomorobo.com/dashboard

My landline carrier is CenturyLink. I got the message
"Sorry! None of your carriers currently support Nomorobo."

Oh well. I'll just keep ignoring calls that don't have a name or number
I recognize.

Jill
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Saturday, November 9, 2013 12:27:24 PM UTC-5, jmcquown wrote:
> On 11/9/2013 8:47 AM, Cheryl wrote:
>
> > Hi guys. We've had several conversations about this, and I just found a

> > way that is supposed to block robocalls. I just signed up so can't tell

> > yet how well it works. If you want more info, look he

> > http://www.nomorobo.com/dashboard

> My landline carrier is CenturyLink. I got the message
>
> "Sorry! None of your carriers currently support Nomorobo."
>

> Oh well. I'll just keep ignoring calls that don't have a name or number
>
> I recognize.

Same here, but it's still a pain in the ass to stop what you're doing and walk to look at the caller id. Oh, for the times when the phone didn't ring for days, and even then you just KNEW it had to be Aunt Agnes.

Make a long distance call? It'd better be a death in the family or a change in travel plans. None of this Hi-how-are-ya stuff. MY mother was too busy scratch cooking and working to spend time on silly phone calls. Birthday greetings were made by a 25 cent card and a 3 cent stamp.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Saturday, November 9, 2013 8:47:07 AM UTC-5, Cheryl wrote:
> Hi guys. We've had several conversations about this, and I just found a
>
> way that is supposed to block robocalls. I just signed up so can't tell
>
> yet how well it works. If you want more info, look he
>

> http://www.nomorobo.com/dashboard

Oh, sure - one more way to collect email addresses.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 09 Nov 2013 09:37:36 -0500, Dave Smith
> wrote:

> I can block most numbers through my phone. I just call up the number on
> the caller list, save and block.

I had no idea you can block numbers on a cell phone! That's a new
trick - not that I have trouble with robo-calls. However, hubby gets
calls occasionally from people who apparently have been given a new
telephone number of a friend or relative. One wrong call is fine, but
they do it several times over a series of days - I would block those
dumbbells if it was happening to me and blocking them was possible.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 11/9/2013 1:25 PM, Kalmia wrote:
> On Saturday, November 9, 2013 8:47:07 AM UTC-5, Cheryl wrote:
>> Hi guys. We've had several conversations about this, and I just found a
>>
>> way that is supposed to block robocalls. I just signed up so can't tell
>>
>> yet how well it works. If you want more info, look he
>>

>> http://www.nomorobo.com/dashboard
>>

> Oh, sure - one more way to collect email addresses.

If you read the rest of the thread you'd now know that isn't the case.

--
CAPSLOCK–Preventing Login Since 1980.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 09 Nov 2013 10:19:42 -0500, James Silverton
> wrote:

> Calls made to you from *outside your local* calling area, through
> operator assistance, or from *cell* phones and some business phones
> cannot be blocked.

I went to E-How, which stepped me through how to block incoming calls
(of course, it's done individual number by individual number) and then
at the end it says - Warning: If the person has blocked the caller ID
on an incoming call, the call will still ring through.

Of course, I don't have a problem with unwanted calls because I
haven't found a ringtone that will get my attention unless the phone
is out in the open and near me when it rings. I know there's at least
one that is the old fashioned annoying landline ringtone, because
somebody's cell phone went off twice during a political discussion on
TV yesterday. It was funny for me and annoying for them, but it gave
me hope that I'll find one eventually.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 09 Nov 2013 11:29:25 -0500, Cheryl >
wrote:

> It already
> worked to let a real call through, so I just have to wait for the next
> robocall to see if it only rings one time.

Maybe it checks for "private number" and redirects that way. I'd love
to do that to my SIL who never turns off her call ID blocking when she
calls us (claims she "forgets", which is understandable now that she's
old - but she's done it for decades).

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"sf" > wrote in message
> On Sat, 09 Nov 2013 11:29:25 -0500, Cheryl >
> wrote:
>
>> It already
>> worked to let a real call through, so I just have to wait for the next
>> robocall to see if it only rings one time.

> Maybe it checks for "private number" and redirects that way. I'd love
> to do that to my SIL who never turns off her call ID blocking when she
> calls us (claims she "forgets", which is understandable now that she's
> old - but she's done it for decades).

she can (or you can for her) program her phone to speed dial your number
with the *82 in front to unblock her id when she calls you.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 11/9/2013 1:24 PM, Kalmia wrote:
> On Saturday, November 9, 2013 12:27:24 PM UTC-5, jmcquown wrote:
>> On 11/9/2013 8:47 AM, Cheryl wrote:
>>
>>> Hi guys. We've had several conversations about this, and I just found a

>>> way that is supposed to block robocalls. I just signed up so can't tell

>>> yet how well it works. If you want more info, look he

>>> http://www.nomorobo.com/dashboard

>> My landline carrier is CenturyLink. I got the message
>>
>> "Sorry! None of your carriers currently support Nomorobo."
>>

>> Oh well. I'll just keep ignoring calls that don't have a name or number
>>
>> I recognize.

> Same here, but it's still a pain in the ass to stop what you're doing and walk
> to look at the caller id. Oh, for the times when the phone didn't ring for days,
> and even then you just KNEW it had to be Aunt Agnes.

LOLOL! Yes! I talk with my SO a couple of times a day. Pretty much
anything else is a robocall.

I don't rush to answer the phone. Seriously, if it's something
important the person will leave a message. If it's someone I want to
talk to and I'm near the phone and hear them talking, I'll pick up.
When robocalls hit the answering machine they simply click off.

> Make a long distance call? It'd better be a death in the family
> or a change in travel plans.
> None of this Hi-how-are-ya stuff. MY mother was too busy scratch cooking
> and working to spend time on silly phone calls. Birthday greetings were made
> by a 25 cent card and a 3 cent stamp.

LOL I don't know where this idea women love to yak on the phone came from.

I did tech support via the phone for a living for a lot of years. When
I got home from work, the *last* thing I wanted to do was talk on the
telephone. Maybe that's why, even if I *could* get good reception, I'm
not glued to a cell phone.

Jill
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2013-11-09 10:29 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

>> I did that and now I never get a call, I think my number has vanished
>> off their lists
>>

> Blocking the last call has little use as they change numbers all the time.

There are some that call from the same number. One that I used to get
turned out to be from a credit bureau who was harassing a D Smith, a
robocall telling him (me?) to call them. For all I knew, it was some hi
tech scam to get me to call a number that I would be billed for.

When I realized what was going on I called them back, told them they had
the wrong D Smith and reminded them that it is illegal for them to be
calling me to dun me for payment unless they first contacted my by mail.
They have not called back.

Another is a charity<?> that claims to be digitizing veterans' memories.
My wife made the mistake of sending them a donation a couple years ago,
helping out with what she thought sounded like a worthy cause, but which
has turned out to be more of a money raising business.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 11/9/2013 1:45 PM, Cheryl wrote:
> On 11/9/2013 1:25 PM, Kalmia wrote:
>> On Saturday, November 9, 2013 8:47:07 AM UTC-5, Cheryl wrote:
>>> Hi guys. We've had several conversations about this, and I just found a
>>>
>>> way that is supposed to block robocalls. I just signed up so can't tell
>>>
>>> yet how well it works. If you want more info, look he
>>>

>>> http://www.nomorobo.com/dashboard
>>>

>> Oh, sure - one more way to collect email addresses.
>>

> If you read the rest of the thread you'd now know that isn't the case.

And if you're paranoid, set up a gmail or hotmail account and use that.

Jill
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 9 Nov 2013 11:06:39 -0800, "Pico Rico" >
wrote:

> she can (or you can for her) program her phone to speed dial your number
> with the *82 in front to unblock her id when she calls you.

I think it happens when she calls from her landline. Not sure if it
has speed dial or not, but I will ask her grandchildren to do that for
her if it does. Thanks.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 11/9/2013 2:59 PM, jmcquown wrote:

> I did tech support via the phone for a living for a lot of years. When
> I got home from work, the *last* thing I wanted to do was talk on the
> telephone. Maybe that's why, even if I *could* get good reception, I'm
> not glued to a cell phone.

Before my current IT position I was in customer service/data processing
for a wholesale company so was on the phone all day, and felt the same.
Then with my current job I'm on the computer all day and didn't want to
be on the computer in my off time. I think that all changed with
facebook, but I'm starting to get tired of that too, and I'm getting
really bad carpal tunnel syndrome in both wrists/thumbs, and with the
weather changing I'm in some serious pain. I've noticed I've been
changing my off-time computer habits lately.

--
CAPSLOCK–Preventing Login Since 1980.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 09 Nov 2013 17:06:41 -0500, Cheryl >
wrote:

> On 11/9/2013 2:59 PM, jmcquown wrote:
> >
> > I did tech support via the phone for a living for a lot of years. When
> > I got home from work, the *last* thing I wanted to do was talk on the
> > telephone. Maybe that's why, even if I *could* get good reception, I'm
> > not glued to a cell phone.

> Before my current IT position I was in customer service/data processing
> for a wholesale company so was on the phone all day, and felt the same.
> Then with my current job I'm on the computer all day and didn't want to
> be on the computer in my off time. I think that all changed with
> facebook, but I'm starting to get tired of that too, and I'm getting
> really bad carpal tunnel syndrome in both wrists/thumbs, and with the
> weather changing I'm in some serious pain. I've noticed I've been
> changing my off-time computer habits lately.

If I had carpal tunnel symptoms, I'd be using the voice interface as
much as possible.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Cheryl" > wrote in message
eb.com...
> Hi guys. We've had several conversations about this, and I just found a
> way that is supposed to block robocalls. I just signed up so can't tell
> yet how well it works. If you want more info, look he
>
> http://www.nomorobo.com/dashboard

I have a private number but somehow they got it and my name. I am barraged
daily by robots telling me about carpet cleaning deals or getting an
estimate for a new roof. Sometimes 4 a day from the same place.

---

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 11/9/2013 7:07 PM, Paul M. Cook wrote:

> "Cheryl" > wrote in message
> eb.com...
>> Hi guys. We've had several conversations about this, and I just
>> found a way that is supposed to block robocalls. I just signed up
>> so can't tell yet how well it works. If you want more info, look
>> he
>>
>> http://www.nomorobo.com/dashboard

> I have a private number but somehow they got it and my name. I am
> barraged daily by robots telling me about carpet cleaning deals or
> getting an estimate for a new roof. Sometimes 4 a day from the same
> place.

Same here, Paul. Since I've been working from home, the calls are
constant. I'd love to see them stop at a single ring, so we'll see if
this really works.

--
CAPSLOCK–Preventing Login Since 1980.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Cheryl" > wrote in message
eb.com...
> On 11/9/2013 7:07 PM, Paul M. Cook wrote:
>
>> "Cheryl" > wrote in message
>> eb.com...
>>> Hi guys. We've had several conversations about this, and I just
>>> found a way that is supposed to block robocalls. I just signed up
>>> so can't tell yet how well it works. If you want more info, look
>>> he
>>>
>>> http://www.nomorobo.com/dashboard

>> I have a private number but somehow they got it and my name. I am
>> barraged daily by robots telling me about carpet cleaning deals or
>> getting an estimate for a new roof. Sometimes 4 a day from the same
>> place.
>>

> Same here, Paul. Since I've been working from home, the calls are
> constant. I'd love to see them stop at a single ring, so we'll see if
> this really works.

Just tried - says Verizon does not support it.

---

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 11/9/2013 7:38 PM, Paul M. Cook wrote:

> "Cheryl" > wrote in message
> eb.com...
>> On 11/9/2013 7:07 PM, Paul M. Cook wrote:
>>
>>> "Cheryl" > wrote in message
>>> eb.com...

>>> I have a private number but somehow they got it and my name. I
>>> am barraged daily by robots telling me about carpet cleaning
>>> deals or getting an estimate for a new roof. Sometimes 4 a day
>>> from the same place.
>>>

>> Same here, Paul. Since I've been working from home, the calls are
>> constant. I'd love to see them stop at a single ring, so we'll see
>> if this really works.

> Just tried - says Verizon does not support it.

Really? My Verizon supported it and it did a test call and now says
"protected".

--
CAPSLOCK–Preventing Login Since 1980.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Cheryl" > wrote in message
eb.com...
> On 11/9/2013 7:38 PM, Paul M. Cook wrote:
>
>> "Cheryl" > wrote in message
>> eb.com...

>>> Same here, Paul. Since I've been working from home, the calls are
>>> constant. I'd love to see them stop at a single ring, so we'll see
>>> if this really works.

>> Just tried - says Verizon does not support it.
>>

> Really? My Verizon supported it and it did a test call and now says
> "protected".

Sorry! None of your carriers currently support Nomorobo.

But there is something that you can do!

Please call the customer service number below and request that they add
Simultaneous Ringing to their service so you can finally stop getting
robocalls. The more people that call them, the better.

Verizon (Traditional Landline) Customer Service
1-800-VERIZON

---

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Cheryl" > wrote in message
eb.com...
> Hi guys. We've had several conversations about this, and I just found a
> way that is supposed to block robocalls. I just signed up so can't tell
> yet how well it works. If you want more info, look he
>
> http://www.nomorobo.com/dashboard
>

> --
> CAPSLOCK–Preventing Login Since 1980.

I just checked it out. They said AT&T doesn't support it. I find that odd.

Cheri

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 11/9/2013 9:35 PM, Cheri wrote:

> "Cheryl" > wrote in message
> eb.com...
>> Hi guys. We've had several conversations about this, and I just found
>> a way that is supposed to block robocalls. I just signed up so can't
>> tell yet how well it works. If you want more info, look he
>>
>> http://www.nomorobo.com/dashboard
>>

>> --
>> CAPSLOCK–Preventing Login Since 1980.

> I just checked it out. They said AT&T doesn't support it. I find that odd.
>
> Cheri

Paul said Verizon reported they don't support it, but I have Verizon. I
suspect it's regional.

--
CAPSLOCK–Preventing Login Since 1980.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Cheryl" > wrote in message
eb.com...
> Hi guys. We've had several conversations about this, and I just found a
> way that is supposed to block robocalls. I just signed up so can't tell
> yet how well it works. If you want more info, look he
>
> http://www.nomorobo.com/dashboard

Oh snap! Not supported by my carriers.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Pico Rico wrote:

> "Gary" > wrote in message ...
> >
> > On my landline phone, my answering machine gets all calls. It
> > eliminates all the worthless calls. My friends and customers KNOW to
> > leave a message and I'll call back. I always return a valid call.
> >
> > Now Sheldon thinks that people that rely on answering machines are
> > just people hiding out from creditors. Not so for me. I pay my bills
> > on time so no one is looking for me.

> Are you kidding me? You have no unpaid bills and you have some money, so
> people are looking for you to create some unpaid bills for you!

LOL! no doubt and good point.

G.

Blocking Gmail Dave Bugg Barbecue 37 24-02-2008 01:54 AM
Blocking Gmail Dave Bugg General Cooking 66 22-02-2008 05:53 PM
hanging pots from the ceiling/blocking light KLS Cooking Equipment 15 06-09-2007 07:04 AM
Blocking email addresses TG[_3_] Sourdough 0 20-02-2007 10:59 PM