Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default It's Coffee O'clock!

Please don't laugh, but I finally made a discovery that should have
dawned on me years ago. I love my coffee light, sweet & hot (remember,
I asked you not to laugh). Light and sweet, I can do... but hot, not
so much. What's my big discovery? Put the cream and sugar in my cup
and run it through the microwave for 15 seconds. I don't need to heat
it up, just take the chill off - then pour the coffee into my cup and
it's just as hot as I want it to be! You know what they say about the
little things in life.

<Looking around for other issues to grapple with now>

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"sf" > wrote in message
> Please don't laugh, but I finally made a discovery that should have
> dawned on me years ago. I love my coffee light, sweet & hot (remember,
> I asked you not to laugh). Light and sweet, I can do... but hot, not
> so much. What's my big discovery? Put the cream and sugar in my cup
> and run it through the microwave for 15 seconds. I don't need to heat
> it up, just take the chill off - then pour the coffee into my cup and
> it's just as hot as I want it to be! You know what they say about the
> little things in life.
>
> <Looking around for other issues to grapple with now>

I love discovering little things like that.

Cheri