Mark Thorson

Default New Web Site Exposes PENMART

Read all about him he

http://tinyurl.com/7xc43

I take no responsibility for the accuracy of the many claims
on this web site, but that doesn't mean they aren't true.

It's just that I have no specific knowledge of many of the things
said here, and I can't vouch for them myself.

Kswck

"Mark Thorson" > wrote in message
> Read all about him he
>
> http://tinyurl.com/7xc43
>
> I take no responsibility for the accuracy of the many claims
> on this web site, but that doesn't mean they aren't true.
>
> It's just that I have no specific knowledge of many of the things
> said here, and I can't vouch for them myself.

Seems you have an AWFUL LOT of free time on your hands.

Go out and get a job-troll.

Kswck

"Mark Thorson" > wrote in message
> Read all about him he
>
> http://tinyurl.com/7xc43
>
> I take no responsibility for the accuracy of the many claims
> on this web site, but that doesn't mean they aren't true.
>
> It's just that I have no specific knowledge of many of the things
> said here, and I can't vouch for them myself.

Seems you have an AWFUL LOT of free time on your hands.

Go out and get a job-troll.

Gregory Morrow

Kswck wrote:

> "Mark Thorson" > wrote in message
> > Read all about him he
> >
> > http://tinyurl.com/7xc43
> >
> > I take no responsibility for the accuracy of the many claims
> > on this web site, but that doesn't mean they aren't true.
> >
> > It's just that I have no specific knowledge of many of the things
> > said here, and I can't vouch for them myself.
> >

> Seems you have an AWFUL LOT of free time on your hands.

Not really - it's just some dumb template where you insert a person's
name...not original at all :-|

--
Best
Greg

Kenneth

On Fri, 05 Nov 2004 02:36:33 GMT, "Kswck" > wrote:

>Seems you have an AWFUL LOT of free time on your hands.
>
>Go out and get a job-troll.

You might want to spend the extra moment to read the second page...

--
Kenneth

Steve Calvin

Mark Thorson wrote:
> Read all about him he
>
> http://tinyurl.com/7xc43
>
> I take no responsibility for the accuracy of the many claims
> on this web site, but that doesn't mean they aren't true.
>
> It's just that I have no specific knowledge of many of the things
> said here, and I can't vouch for them myself.

Jeeeeessuus, you really have no life do you? I suggest that you spend
less time on the web and usenet and really find something else to do
if someone that you've never met can get to you like this.

Unbelieveable that someone would go through this much trouble.
<shaking head>

--
Steve

Who was the first person to say, "See that chicken there... I'm gonna
eat the next thing that comes outta it's ass?"

Steve Calvin

Mark Thorson wrote:
> Read all about him he
>
> http://tinyurl.com/7xc43
>
> I take no responsibility for the accuracy of the many claims
> on this web site, but that doesn't mean they aren't true.
>
> It's just that I have no specific knowledge of many of the things
> said here, and I can't vouch for them myself.

Jeeeeessuus, you really have no life do you? I suggest that you spend
less time on the web and usenet and really find something else to do
if someone that you've never met can get to you like this.

Unbelieveable that someone would go through this much trouble.
<shaking head>

--
Steve

Who was the first person to say, "See that chicken there... I'm gonna
eat the next thing that comes outta it's ass?"

Steve Calvin

Gregory Morrow wrote:

<orignal bullcrap snipped>

>>Seems you have an AWFUL LOT of free time on your hands.
>>

> Not really - it's just some dumb template where you insert a person's
> name...not original at all :-|

oops, missed that. Thanks.

--
Steve

Who was the first person to say, "See that chicken there... I'm gonna
eat the next thing that comes outta it's ass?"

Steve Calvin

Gregory Morrow wrote:

<orignal bullcrap snipped>

>>Seems you have an AWFUL LOT of free time on your hands.
>>

> Not really - it's just some dumb template where you insert a person's
> name...not original at all :-|

oops, missed that. Thanks.

--
Steve

Who was the first person to say, "See that chicken there... I'm gonna
eat the next thing that comes outta it's ass?"

Kenneth

On Thu, 04 Nov 2004 21:55:01 -0500, Steve Calvin
> wrote:

>Jeeeeessuus, you really have no life do you? I suggest that you spend
>less time on the web and usenet and really find something else to do
>if someone that you've never met can get to you like this.
>
>Unbelieveable that someone would go through this much trouble.
><shaking head>
>
>--
>Steve

Hi Steve,

I agree with you, but you might want to check http://tinyurl.com/4an7e
before you shake any loose... <BG>

All the best,

--
Kenneth

Kenneth

On Thu, 04 Nov 2004 21:55:01 -0500, Steve Calvin
> wrote:

>Jeeeeessuus, you really have no life do you? I suggest that you spend
>less time on the web and usenet and really find something else to do
>if someone that you've never met can get to you like this.
>
>Unbelieveable that someone would go through this much trouble.
><shaking head>
>
>--
>Steve

Hi Steve,

I agree with you, but you might want to check http://tinyurl.com/4an7e
before you shake any loose... <BG>

All the best,

--
Kenneth

Steve Calvin

Kenneth wrote:
> On Thu, 04 Nov 2004 21:55:01 -0500, Steve Calvin
> > wrote:
>

>>Jeeeeessuus, you really have no life do you? I suggest that you spend
>>less time on the web and usenet and really find something else to do
>>if someone that you've never met can get to you like this.
>>
>>Unbelieveable that someone would go through this much trouble.
>><shaking head>
>>
>>--
>>Steve

> Hi Steve,
>
> I agree with you, but you might want to check http://tinyurl.com/4an7e
> before you shake any loose... <BG>
>
> All the best,

Yeah, I was "duped". <hanging head this time> ;-) I outta know
better. I was just being lazy and didn't really check it out.

--
Steve

Who was the first person to say, "See that chicken there... I'm gonna
eat the next thing that comes outta it's ass?"

Steve Calvin

Kenneth wrote:
> On Thu, 04 Nov 2004 21:55:01 -0500, Steve Calvin
> > wrote:
>

>>Jeeeeessuus, you really have no life do you? I suggest that you spend
>>less time on the web and usenet and really find something else to do
>>if someone that you've never met can get to you like this.
>>
>>Unbelieveable that someone would go through this much trouble.
>><shaking head>
>>
>>--
>>Steve

> Hi Steve,
>
> I agree with you, but you might want to check http://tinyurl.com/4an7e
> before you shake any loose... <BG>
>
> All the best,

Yeah, I was "duped". <hanging head this time> ;-) I outta know
better. I was just being lazy and didn't really check it out.

--
Steve

Who was the first person to say, "See that chicken there... I'm gonna
eat the next thing that comes outta it's ass?"

Katra

In article >,
Kenneth > wrote:

> On Thu, 04 Nov 2004 21:55:01 -0500, Steve Calvin
> > wrote:
>
> >Jeeeeessuus, you really have no life do you? I suggest that you spend
> >less time on the web and usenet and really find something else to do
> >if someone that you've never met can get to you like this.
> >
> >Unbelieveable that someone would go through this much trouble.
> ><shaking head>
> >
> >--
> >Steve

> Hi Steve,
>
> I agree with you, but you might want to check http://tinyurl.com/4an7e
> before you shake any loose... <BG>
>
> All the best,

Go he

http://www.pakin.org/complaint

Fascinating.....

K.

--
Sprout the Mung Bean to reply...

Katra

In article >,
Kenneth > wrote:

> On Thu, 04 Nov 2004 21:55:01 -0500, Steve Calvin
> > wrote:
>
> >Jeeeeessuus, you really have no life do you? I suggest that you spend
> >less time on the web and usenet and really find something else to do
> >if someone that you've never met can get to you like this.
> >
> >Unbelieveable that someone would go through this much trouble.
> ><shaking head>
> >
> >--
> >Steve

> Hi Steve,
>
> I agree with you, but you might want to check http://tinyurl.com/4an7e
> before you shake any loose... <BG>
>
> All the best,

Go he

http://www.pakin.org/complaint

Fascinating.....

K.

--
Sprout the Mung Bean to reply...

Dan Goodman

On Fri, 05 Nov 2004 02:14:12 GMT, Mark Thorson wrote:

> Read all about him he
>
> http://tinyurl.com/7xc43
>
> I take no responsibility for the accuracy of the many claims
> on this web site, but that doesn't mean they aren't true.
>
> It's just that I have no specific knowledge of many of the things
> said here, and I can't vouch for them myself.

You should have more respect for your superiors.

--
Dan Goodman
Journal http://www.livejournal.com/users/dsgood
Gal Called J.J.

One time on Usenet, Mark Thorson > said:

> Read all about him he
>
> http://tinyurl.com/7xc43
>
> I take no responsibility for the accuracy of the many claims
> on this web site, but that doesn't mean they aren't true.
>
> It's just that I have no specific knowledge of many of the things
> said here, and I can't vouch for them myself.

What an odd site -- I'd never have thought to create a complaint
generator. I wonder how one would so the same thing, only to say
nice things about someone instead...

--
J.J. in WA ~ mom, vid gamer, novice cook ~
"I rule you!" - Travis of the Cosmos, ATHF
Gal Called J.J.

One time on Usenet, Mark Thorson > said:

> Read all about him he
>
> http://tinyurl.com/7xc43
>
> I take no responsibility for the accuracy of the many claims
> on this web site, but that doesn't mean they aren't true.
>
> It's just that I have no specific knowledge of many of the things
> said here, and I can't vouch for them myself.

What an odd site -- I'd never have thought to create a complaint
generator. I wonder how one would so the same thing, only to say
nice things about someone instead...

--
J.J. in WA ~ mom, vid gamer, novice cook ~
"I rule you!" - Travis of the Cosmos, ATHF
Mark Thorson

"Gal Called J.J." wrote:

> What an odd site -- I'd never have thought to create
> a complaint generator. I wonder how one would do
> the same thing, only to say nice things about someone
> instead...

Who the hell would want something like that?

You must be a Democrat or something.
Probably want it to be a government project, too.
Millions of dollars _wasted_ until a Republican
comes along and pulls the plug! :-)

Mark Thorson

"Gal Called J.J." wrote:

> What an odd site -- I'd never have thought to create
> a complaint generator. I wonder how one would do
> the same thing, only to say nice things about someone
> instead...

Who the hell would want something like that?

You must be a Democrat or something.
Probably want it to be a government project, too.
Millions of dollars _wasted_ until a Republican
comes along and pulls the plug! :-)

Katra

In article >,
Mark Thorson > wrote:

> "Gal Called J.J." wrote:
>
> > What an odd site -- I'd never have thought to create
> > a complaint generator. I wonder how one would do
> > the same thing, only to say nice things about someone
> > instead...

> Who the hell would want something like that?
>
> You must be a Democrat or something.
> Probably want it to be a government project, too.
> Millions of dollars _wasted_ until a Republican
> comes along and pulls the plug! :-)

You are scary.

Do yourself a favor.
Go and rent "fahrenheit 911"
and watch it carefully.

I just did. Made me sick.
And very, very scared......

K.

--
Sprout the Mung Bean to reply...

Katra

In article >,
Mark Thorson > wrote:

> "Gal Called J.J." wrote:
>
> > What an odd site -- I'd never have thought to create
> > a complaint generator. I wonder how one would do
> > the same thing, only to say nice things about someone
> > instead...

> Who the hell would want something like that?
>
> You must be a Democrat or something.
> Probably want it to be a government project, too.
> Millions of dollars _wasted_ until a Republican
> comes along and pulls the plug! :-)

You are scary.

Do yourself a favor.
Go and rent "fahrenheit 911"
and watch it carefully.

I just did. Made me sick.
And very, very scared......

K.

--
Sprout the Mung Bean to reply...

Stan Horwitz

In article >,
Mark Thorson > wrote:

> Read all about him he
>
> http://tinyurl.com/7xc43
>
> I take no responsibility for the accuracy of the many claims
> on this web site, but that doesn't mean they aren't true.
>
> It's just that I have no specific knowledge of many of the things
> said here, and I can't vouch for them myself.

The author of that web site is in serious need of a life.
Stan Horwitz

In article >,
Mark Thorson > wrote:

> Read all about him he
>
> http://tinyurl.com/7xc43
>
> I take no responsibility for the accuracy of the many claims
> on this web site, but that doesn't mean they aren't true.
>
> It's just that I have no specific knowledge of many of the things
> said here, and I can't vouch for them myself.

The author of that web site is in serious need of a life.
Stan Horwitz

In article >,
Mark Thorson > wrote:

> Read all about him he
>
> http://tinyurl.com/7xc43
>
> I take no responsibility for the accuracy of the many claims
> on this web site, but that doesn't mean they aren't true.
>
> It's just that I have no specific knowledge of many of the things
> said here, and I can't vouch for them myself.

The author of that web site is in serious need of a life.

Stan Horwitz

In article >,
Mark Thorson > wrote:

> "Gal Called J.J." wrote:
>
> > What an odd site -- I'd never have thought to create
> > a complaint generator. I wonder how one would do
> > the same thing, only to say nice things about someone
> > instead...

> Who the hell would want something like that?
>
> You must be a Democrat or something.
> Probably want it to be a government project, too.
> Millions of dollars _wasted_ until a Republican
> comes along and pulls the plug! :-)

What the hell does that have to do with political party affiliation.
I am as Democrat as they come and I think that web site is ludicrous.
Stan Horwitz

In article >,
Mark Thorson > wrote:

> "Gal Called J.J." wrote:
>
> > What an odd site -- I'd never have thought to create
> > a complaint generator. I wonder how one would do
> > the same thing, only to say nice things about someone
> > instead...

> Who the hell would want something like that?
>
> You must be a Democrat or something.
> Probably want it to be a government project, too.
> Millions of dollars _wasted_ until a Republican
> comes along and pulls the plug! :-)

What the hell does that have to do with political party affiliation.
I am as Democrat as they come and I think that web site is ludicrous.
Kenneth

On Thu, 04 Nov 2004 22:16:44 -0500, Steve Calvin
> wrote:

>Yeah, I was "duped". <hanging head this time> ;-) I outta know
>better. I was just being lazy and didn't really check it out.
>
>--
>Steve

Hi Steve,

"Duped"...?

So was I. That's why I thought that it was so funny. Initially, I had
just the reaction you did...

All the best,

--
Kenneth

Kenneth

On Thu, 04 Nov 2004 22:16:44 -0500, Steve Calvin
> wrote:

>Yeah, I was "duped". <hanging head this time> ;-) I outta know
>better. I was just being lazy and didn't really check it out.
>
>--
>Steve

Hi Steve,

"Duped"...?

So was I. That's why I thought that it was so funny. Initially, I had
just the reaction you did...

All the best,

--
Kenneth

Jack Schidt®

"Mark Thorson" > wrote in message
> Read all about him he
>
> http://tinyurl.com/7xc43
>
> I take no responsibility for the accuracy of the many claims
> on this web site, but that doesn't mean they aren't true.
>
> It's just that I have no specific knowledge of many of the things
> said here, and I can't vouch for them myself.

let's go to the root of the site: http://www.pakin.org/

There you'll see a template where you can complain about anyone you want to.

So, what's your point?

Jack ?????

Jack Schidt®

"Mark Thorson" > wrote in message
> Read all about him he
>
> http://tinyurl.com/7xc43
>
> I take no responsibility for the accuracy of the many claims
> on this web site, but that doesn't mean they aren't true.
>
> It's just that I have no specific knowledge of many of the things
> said here, and I can't vouch for them myself.

let's go to the root of the site: http://www.pakin.org/

There you'll see a template where you can complain about anyone you want to.

So, what's your point?

Jack ?????

Gal Called J.J.

One time on Usenet, Mark Thorson > said:
> "Gal Called J.J." wrote:
>
> > What an odd site -- I'd never have thought to create
> > a complaint generator. I wonder how one would do
> > the same thing, only to say nice things about someone
> > instead...

> Who the hell would want something like that?

True, it wouldn't appeal to the baser human nature.

> You must be a Democrat or something.
> Probably want it to be a government project, too.
> Millions of dollars _wasted_ until a Republican
> comes along and pulls the plug! :-)

Your tongue is stuck in your cheek again, Mark...

--
J.J. in WA ~ mom, vid gamer, novice cook ~
"I rule you!" - Travis of the Cosmos, ATHF
Gal Called J.J.

One time on Usenet, Mark Thorson > said:
> "Gal Called J.J." wrote:
>
> > What an odd site -- I'd never have thought to create
> > a complaint generator. I wonder how one would do
> > the same thing, only to say nice things about someone
> > instead...

> Who the hell would want something like that?

True, it wouldn't appeal to the baser human nature.

> You must be a Democrat or something.
> Probably want it to be a government project, too.
> Millions of dollars _wasted_ until a Republican
> comes along and pulls the plug! :-)

Your tongue is stuck in your cheek again, Mark...

--
J.J. in WA ~ mom, vid gamer, novice cook ~
"I rule you!" - Travis of the Cosmos, ATHF
MJ

Cant seem to get the website to come on my system?...
"Mark Thorson" > wrote in message
> Read all about him he
>
> http://tinyurl.com/7xc43
>
> I take no responsibility for the accuracy of the many claims
> on this web site, but that doesn't mean they aren't true.
>
> It's just that I have no specific knowledge of many of the things
> said here, and I can't vouch for them myself.

MJ

Cant seem to get the website to come on my system?...
"Mark Thorson" > wrote in message
> Read all about him he
>
> http://tinyurl.com/7xc43
>
> I take no responsibility for the accuracy of the many claims
> on this web site, but that doesn't mean they aren't true.
>
> It's just that I have no specific knowledge of many of the things
> said here, and I can't vouch for them myself.

MJ

Cant seem to get the website to come on my system?...
"Mark Thorson" > wrote in message
> Read all about him he
>
> http://tinyurl.com/7xc43
>
> I take no responsibility for the accuracy of the many claims
> on this web site, but that doesn't mean they aren't true.
>
> It's just that I have no specific knowledge of many of the things
> said here, and I can't vouch for them myself.

Gregory Morrow

Steve Calvin wrote:

> Gregory Morrow wrote:
>
> <orignal bullcrap snipped>
> >>
> >>Seems you have an AWFUL LOT of free time on your hands.
> >>

> > Not really - it's just some dumb template where you insert a person's
> > name...not original at all :-|
> >

> oops, missed that. Thanks.

Yup..if yer gonna troll at least attempt to be a little bit original, you at
least wanna make folks chuckle a bit (not that I have *ever* even thought
about such a thing as trolling, mind you...). There's nothin' *worse* than
a LAME troll, and fer sure that's what this one was...

--
Best
Greg

Gregory Morrow

Steve Calvin wrote:

> Gregory Morrow wrote:
>
> <orignal bullcrap snipped>
> >>
> >>Seems you have an AWFUL LOT of free time on your hands.
> >>

> > Not really - it's just some dumb template where you insert a person's
> > name...not original at all :-|
> >

> oops, missed that. Thanks.

Yup..if yer gonna troll at least attempt to be a little bit original, you at
least wanna make folks chuckle a bit (not that I have *ever* even thought
about such a thing as trolling, mind you...). There's nothin' *worse* than
a LAME troll, and fer sure that's what this one was...

--
Best
Greg

Gregory Morrow

Katra wrote:

> In article >,
> Kenneth > wrote:
>
> > On Thu, 04 Nov 2004 21:55:01 -0500, Steve Calvin
> > > wrote:
> >
> > >Jeeeeessuus, you really have no life do you? I suggest that you spend
> > >less time on the web and usenet and really find something else to do
> > >if someone that you've never met can get to you like this.
> > >
> > >Unbelieveable that someone would go through this much trouble.
> > ><shaking head>
> > >
> > >--
> > >Steve

> > Hi Steve,
> >
> > I agree with you, but you might want to check http://tinyurl.com/4an7e
> > before you shake any loose... <BG>
> >
> > All the best,

> Go he
>
> http://www.pakin.org/complaint
>
> Fascinating.....

Oh now Katra there you go dangling "ideas" in front of me...you SEDUCTRESS,
you!

;---p

--
Best