Posted to rec.food.cooking,soc.culture.usa,misc.consumers.frugal-living,soc.retirement,mn.general

Default Maid Brigade Hires Illegal aliens _ this following story exposes how corrupt things have gotten

gringogirl wrote:
> get this after being deported because they were illegal these mexican
> maids pays thousands of dollars to get smuggled back into their stolen
> jobs. they then have the nerve to demand an apology and the consulate "
> wants to talk with the deputy about his actually asking for green
> cards)
> Saturday, April 29, 2006
> Migrant trio cleared in purse case
> Woman who accused illegal-immigrant maids of theft left her bag at
> restaurant, investigation finds.
>
> By CINDY CARCAMO
> The Orange County Register
>
> Background
>

> Three immigrant housekeepers who were voluntarily deported to Mexico
> were cleared of theft after a Sheriff's Department investigation.
> Detectives determined that the purse that had been reported stolen had
> been left at a McDonald's restaurant.
>

> A Rancho Santa Margarita woman who accused three illegal immigrants of
> stealing her handbag, prompting federal officials to return the
> housekeepers to Mexico, actually misplaced the purse at a restaurant,
> an Orange County sheriff's investigation found.
>
> The Sheriff's Department is investigating whether at least one deputy
> violated policy by reportedly handing over the three women to U.S.
> Customs and Border Protection, damaging relations between Sheriff Mike
> Carona and immigration activists.
>
> Earlier this week, family members in Orange County said, the women -
> Yolanda Gonzalez, Gloria Santacruz and Carmen Fernandez - paid
> smugglers about $3,000 each to bring them back to the county.
>
> The developments came as officials with the Mexican Consulate in Santa
> Ana hope to set up a meeting with Carona to discuss the incident, which
> immigration advocates said has had a chilling effect in the community.
>
> "If they were non-Latino, they wouldn't have been asked for residency,"
> said Amin David of the Latino-advocacy group Los Amigos of Orange
> County. He said the "horrible aspect" of the case was that immigration
> authorities were brought into it, and that it was made worse by the
> fact that the woman found her purse. David said the case was a "domino
> effect" from anti-immigrant feelings.
>
> The incident highlights a tug of war between two groups - one that
> believes illegal immigration hurts this country and another that sees a
> place for undocumented immigrants in American society. The episode is a
> microcosm of a higher level of tension that's playing out in Congress
> and on the streets on Monday.
>
> The case began April 12, when deputies went to a Rancho Santa Margarita
> home after the woman called to report a stolen purse and wallet. While
> the deputies were there, Border Patrol officials showed up and took the
> housekeepers into custody. Border Patrol authorities said someone at
> the Sheriff's Department made the call.
>
> What happened that day seems to be against department policy. Deputies
> who encounter illegal immigrants accused of crimes usually file a
> [...]

The march to total domestic degredation continues.

ted

Posted to rec.food.cooking,soc.culture.usa,misc.consumers.frugal-living,soc.retirement,mn.general

Solution is to not allow poor to force them selves
on the rich .....

But soon , it will be out of anyones hands ...
Nature will take over in 2025 and nix all jobs , everywhere .

Not with a pHd , will you find work ....

All poor , middle class
will be forced out , if you cant figure how to make
money , you will be exiled , no excuses , no "rights" ,
no free lunch , No laws , no govt , no police ....