Posted to rec.sport.football.college,alt.home.repair,alt.politics,alt.atheism,rec.food.cooking

Default College football is a joke

Since the big money guys figured out that inbred morons across the
country will put their double wides into hock to pay for tickets and
plasma screen tvs to watch the games, college football has become the
latest version of pro wrestling. Right now the Iron Sheik of college
football, the Alabama Crimson Tide is on top, but look for a "face"
team like Notre Dame to get the nod over the Alabama heels in the next
year or so.

Posted to rec.sport.football.college,alt.home.repair,alt.politics,alt.atheism,rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 9 Apr 2013 04:58:06 -0700 (PDT), Hugh Janus
> wrote:

>Since the big money guys figured out that inbred morons across the
>country will put their double wides into hock to pay for tickets and
>plasma screen tvs to watch the games, college football has become the
>latest version of pro wrestling. Right now the Iron Sheik of college
>football, the Alabama Crimson Tide is on top, but look for a "face"
>team like Notre Dame to get the nod over the Alabama heels in the next
>year or so.

Constant losing does that to people.

Hugh
Posted to rec.sport.football.college,alt.home.repair,alt.politics,alt.atheism,rec.food.cooking

Football is a dumb, brutal sport. Baseball is a thousand times better, but
ALL sports are overcommercialized and overhyped.

The reasons?

1) PROFIT.

2) A "bread and circuses" distraction from the serious economic and
political problems we all face. The corporate and government powers want us
to hide our heads in the sand and ignore their crimes. Obsessions with
sports are encouraged as they keep peoples' minds off what their criminal
government is doing and the lies the sponsors are telling.

Posted to rec.sport.football.college,alt.home.repair,alt.politics,alt.atheism,rec.food.cooking

On Apr 9, 10:06*am, "Freedom Man" > wrote:
> Football is a dumb, brutal sport. Baseball is a thousand times better, but
> ALL sports are overcommercialized and overhyped.
>
> The reasons?
>
> 1) *PROFIT.
>
> 2) *A "bread and circuses" distraction from the serious economic and
> political problems we all face. The corporate and government powers want us
> to hide our heads in the sand and ignore their crimes. Obsessions with
> sports are encouraged as they keep peoples' minds off what their criminal
> government is doing and the lies the sponsors are telling.

Baseball is almost as boring as watching paint dry.
Posted to rec.sport.football.college,alt.home.repair,alt.politics,alt.atheism,rec.food.cooking

My grand father used to love to listen to baseball on a battery radio with
ear piece.

He was insurance agent. Hmm.
..
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..
..
"Chemo" > wrote in message

Baseball is almost as boring as watching paint dry.

Posted to rec.sport.football.college,alt.home.repair,alt.politics,alt.atheism,rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 9 Apr 2013 13:15:33 -0400, "Stormin Mormon"
> wrote:

>My grand father used to love to listen to baseball on a battery radio with
>ear piece.
>
>He was insurance agent. Hmm.
>.
>Christopher A. Young
>Learn more about Jesus
> www.lds.org

Why, imbecile?

We already know more than we need to, from assholes who can't keep
their religion where it belongs.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Chemo wrote:

> On Apr 9, 10:06 am, "Freedom Man" > wrote:
> > Football is a dumb, brutal sport. Baseball is a thousand times better, but
> > ALL sports are overcommercialized and overhyped.
> >
> > The reasons?
> >
> > 1) PROFIT.
> >
> > 2) A "bread and circuses" distraction from the serious economic and
> > political problems we all face. The corporate and government powers want us
> > to hide our heads in the sand and ignore their crimes. Obsessions with
> > sports are encouraged as they keep peoples' minds off what their criminal
> > government is doing and the lies the sponsors are telling.

> Baseball is almost as boring as watching paint dry.

It's ok if you enjoy watching grown men spitting constantly.
Posted to rec.sport.football.college,alt.home.repair,alt.politics,alt.atheism,rec.food.cooking

In article
>,
Hugh Janus > wrote:

Then why aren't you laughing?

Followup-To set because of a totalitarian news server.

--
Michael Press
Posted to rec.sport.football.college,alt.home.repair,alt.politics,alt.atheism,rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 09 Apr 2013 13:13:33 -0700, Christopher A. Lee
> wrote:

>On Tue, 9 Apr 2013 13:15:33 -0400, "Stormin Mormon"
> wrote:
>
>>My grand father used to love to listen to baseball on a battery radio with
>>ear piece.
>>
>>He was insurance agent. Hmm.
>>.
>>Christopher A. Young
>>Learn more about Jesus
>> www.lds.org

>Why, imbecile?
>
>We already know more than we need to, from assholes who can't keep
>their religion where it belongs.

Another bigot wakes up from his long winter nap...
Posted to rec.sport.football.college,alt.home.repair,alt.politics,alt.atheism,rec.food.cooking

Default The College football "Newsgroup" is a joke

On Apr 9, 7:19*pm, "Igor Stravinsky" >
wrote:
> Hugh Janus > wrote:
> > Since the big money guys figured out that inbred morons across the
> > country will put their double wides into hock to pay for tickets and
> > plasma screen tvs to watch the games, college football has become the
> > latest version of pro wrestling. *Right now the Iron Sheik of college
> > football, the Alabama Crimson Tide is on top, but look for a "face"
> > team like Notre Dame to get the nod over the Alabama heels in the next
> > year or so.

> Looks like the college football NG, aka foster home for low IQ trolls, has
> (predictably) lost control of itself yet again. They need to start making
> Depends for Newsgroups to deal with the uncontrollable streams of dullard
> babble you fools routinely unleash on Usenet as if from a giant leaky
> diaper.
>
> One of the resident trolls makes an idiotic crosspost, and all his buddies
> react in subconscious helpless lockstep, stupidly adding to the crossposts,
> as if all of them are controlled by one sadistic troll puppeteer yanking
> their nutsack chains.
>
> Apparently none of you morons has the simple presence of mind to avoid
> responding to trolls, much less constrain your troll responses to your own
> pathetic newsgroup. In other words, owing to your sorry lack of social
> consciousness and bumbling ineptitude, *you are all trolls, functionally
> speaking.
>
> Diaper 'em up.
>
> Oh, and as far as any of your future replies to this message, let me say in
> advance, please try to have the common sense to know when to Shut The ****
> Up. That means now, fool. Yes, if you're reading this on that phony college
> football NG, I'm talkin' to you. STFU.

I don't listen to netcops, bitch.

And if anyone is getting trolled, it's those dumnasses on the college
group.

Posted to rec.sport.football.college,alt.home.repair,alt.politics,alt.atheism,rec.food.cooking

Default The College football "Newsgroup" is a joke WE NEED TO TAKE OVERTHE COLLEGE FOOTBALL NEWSGROUP

On Apr 9, 9:23*pm, Hugh Janus > wrote:
> On Apr 9, 7:19*pm, "Igor Stravinsky" >
> wrote:
>

> > Hugh Janus > wrote:
> > > Since the big money guys figured out that inbred morons across the
> > > country will put their double wides into hock to pay for tickets and
> > > plasma screen tvs to watch the games, college football has become the
> > > latest version of pro wrestling. *Right now the Iron Sheik of college
> > > football, the Alabama Crimson Tide is on top, but look for a "face"
> > > team like Notre Dame to get the nod over the Alabama heels in the next
> > > year or so.

> > Looks like the college football NG, aka foster home for low IQ trolls, has
> > (predictably) lost control of itself yet again. They need to start making
> > Depends for Newsgroups to deal with the uncontrollable streams of dullard
> > babble you fools routinely unleash on Usenet as if from a giant leaky
> > diaper.

> > One of the resident trolls makes an idiotic crosspost, and all his buddies
> > react in subconscious helpless lockstep, stupidly adding to the crossposts,
> > as if all of them are controlled by one sadistic troll puppeteer yanking
> > their nutsack chains.

> > Apparently none of you morons has the simple presence of mind to avoid
> > responding to trolls, much less constrain your troll responses to your own
> > pathetic newsgroup. In other words, owing to your sorry lack of social
> > consciousness and bumbling ineptitude, *you are all trolls, functionally
> > speaking.

> > Diaper 'em up.

> > Oh, and as far as any of your future replies to this message, let me say in
> > advance, please try to have the common sense to know when to Shut The ****
> > Up. That means now, fool. Yes, if you're reading this on that phony college
> > football NG, I'm talkin' to you. STFU.

> I don't listen to netcops, bitch.
>
> And if anyone is getting trolled, it's those dumnasses on the college
> group.- Hide quoted text -

I don't know what we're sitting around waiting for, we need to get up
off our lazy azzes and INVADE the College Football Newsgroup and let
them know that WE WILL NOT TAKE IT ANYMORE. I am so SICK OF IT.
Posted to rec.sport.football.college,alt.home.repair,alt.politics,alt.atheism,rec.food.cooking

www.lds.org

>>Why, imbecile?
>>
>>We already know more than we need to, from assholes who can't keep
>>their religion where it belongs.

> Another bigot wakes up from his long winter nap...

Well fancy that. A bigot that annonces itself. That is just so cute.
Bit like a flat cat or dead skunk in the middle of the road.

walksalone who is not surprised at the alt.politics inclusion. The
others are novel & of no interest to me, so the followup has been set.

He who postpones the hour of living is like the rustic who waits for the
river to run out before he crosses. -Horace, poet and satirist (65-8 BCE)