Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default deep Fried (Cadbury?) eggs

Maybe 30 years ago--
http://www.wikihow.com/Make-Deep-Fri...ury-Creme-Eggs
I would have liked this.

But it made me wonder about a deep fried hard boiled egg.

Texture and moisture is what a hard boiled egg cries for--- Deep
frying could cure that.

Jim
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mar 30, 7:40*am, Jim Elbrecht > wrote:
> Maybe 30 years ago--http://www.wikihow.com/Make-Deep-Fried-Cadbury-Creme-Eggs
> I would have liked this.
>
> But it made me wonder about a deep fried hard boiled egg.
>
> Texture and moisture *is what a hard boiled egg cries for--- Deep
> frying could cure that.
>
> Jim

This looks good to me:

http://www.bonappetit.com/recipes/20...acha_remoulade

And of course, there's always Scotch Eggs.

--
Silvar Beitel
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mar 30, 6:40*am, Jim Elbrecht > wrote:
> Maybe 30 years ago--http://www.wikihow.com/Make-Deep-Fried-Cadbury-Creme-Eggs

Jesus, I feel like I'm half diabetic just from having looked at that.