Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Sunday Comics

Anyone know how to get the Sunday (3/11/03) Washington Post Comics on
the Web, right now? Things being what they are, I get the Sunday comic
supplement on Saturday. I really wanted to direct attention to Barney
and Clyde which is really funny.

--
Jim Silverton (Potomac, MD)

Extraneous "not" in Reply To.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 09 Mar 2013 10:09:24 -0500, James Silverton
> wrote:

>Anyone know how to get the Sunday (3/11/03) Washington Post Comics on
>the Web, right now? Things being what they are, I get the Sunday comic
>supplement on Saturday. I really wanted to direct attention to Barney
>and Clyde which is really funny.

You can just wait until tomorrow and point here with the correct date
http://www.gocomics.com/barneyandclyde
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2013-03-09, Ed Pawlowski > wrote:
> On Sat, 09 Mar 2013 10:09:24 -0500, James Silverton
> wrote:

>>and Clyde which is really funny.

> http://www.gocomics.com/barneyandclyde

If this is what's passing for "really funny", no wonder newpapers are
circling the drain. 8|

nb
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 3/9/2013 10:40 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
> On Sat, 09 Mar 2013 10:09:24 -0500, James Silverton
> > wrote:
>
>> Anyone know how to get the Sunday (3/11/03) Washington Post Comics on
>> the Web, right now? Things being what they are, I get the Sunday comic
>> supplement on Saturday. I really wanted to direct attention to Barney
>> and Clyde which is really funny.

> You can just wait until tomorrow and point here with the correct date
> http://www.gocomics.com/barneyandclyde

Oh certainly, but I wondered about posting the link *today*, while I
remember.

--
Jim Silverton (Potomac, MD)

Extraneous "not" in Reply To.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 3/9/2013 10:57 AM, notbob wrote:
> On 2013-03-09, Ed Pawlowski > wrote:
>> On Sat, 09 Mar 2013 10:09:24 -0500, James Silverton
>> > wrote:

>>> and Clyde which is really funny.

>> http://www.gocomics.com/barneyandclyde

> If this is what's passing for "really funny", no wonder newpapers are
> circling the drain. 8|
>
> nb

Which one did you see: the "Joke" or the "Pills" (Sunday's)? To each
their own of course but I find Barney and Clyde more consistently funny
than most.

--
Jim Silverton (Potomac, MD)

Extraneous "not" in Reply To.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 3/9/13 10:58 AM, James Silverton wrote:

>> You can just wait until tomorrow and point here with the correct date
>> http://www.gocomics.com/barneyandclyde
>>

> Oh certainly, but I wondered about posting the link *today*, while I
> remember.

You can post the link today; it just won't work until midnight. WAPO
writers' group doesn't release the strips in advance electronically.

But you made me peek in advance ... average, IMO. Bad Sunday for the
comics, actually...

-- Larry

Crafts Supplies Age Comics Archive p8XMzFkNFi crafts Winemaking 0 21-11-2006 12:09 PM
Sunday Sheldon General Cooking 6 19-02-2006 06:28 PM
NFL FOOTBALL. SUNDAY! SUNDAY!! SUNDAY!!! Andy General Cooking 0 11-09-2005 08:36 PM
Sunday Dinner's Super Bowl Sunday Menu (6) Collection Duckie Recipes (moderated) 0 29-01-2004 03:30 AM
Sunday Dinner's Super Bowl Sunday Menu Duckie ® Recipes 0 28-01-2004 04:40 PM