Posted to rec.food.cooking
wen wen is offline

Default Saint Joseph 12-1-70

St. Joseph says,
"One of the greatest loves of man is to sit
with those he loves at a table and have repast to nourish
the physical. At this time, man talks of little things
and he trades ideas back and forth with others, regarding
ideas that mean much, mean little, mean change, mean
a daily way of life. Man says, ' I will feed others so
they will feel better and will carry on with a happier
glow.'"

REVELATION DELIVERED THROUGH FRANCES M. KLUG
ON DECEMBER 1,1970 AT 10:35 A.M.

SAINT JOSEPH

"One of the greatest loves of man is to sit
with those he loves at a table and have repast to nourish
the physical. At this time, man talks of little things
and he trades ideas back and forth with others, regarding
ideas that mean much, mean little, mean change, mean
a daily way of life. Man says, ' I will feed others so
they will feel better and will carry on with a happier
glow.'

In My time tables were set. We talked of many
things. Conveniences We didn't have, but satisfaction
that this act of eating brings was Ours to enjoy among
other things.

Every day that a table is being set in the House
of God for all men to partake, the passing back and
forth of words is not as your table, but the feeling of
peace, tranquillity, causes you to be able to withstand
the blows, the hardships, the turmoils, the afflictions
of man. The Food here is Supernatural, with great things
within It - the Power of God, strength from Him, and
the nourishment It gives is thorough. Speak much on
this to others and what Its value is, and tell them what
I have said regarding the Holy Eucharist that is the Truth
of Life, the Food of Love, the Gift from God Who is
Above.

The heartaches that you feel regarding those you
love, must be prayed upon and handled in God's Way,
God's Time, by Him. Ask Him to hold the hands of
those you worry for. Ask Him to guide their thoughts,
their way, and teach them the beauty, the purpose of
life, as One.

I bless you for your faith in accepting what is
God's Way. Beware of satan seeping in, causing you
to stray. Let illness that you feel be given for good.
Offer it to The Father for Souls Who can no longer
offer anything for you, until one day they reach Here
and have the right to ask The Father to help you. I
bless you, children, with My Love and with much grace
from Heaven. I know this Miracle of Mine is strange
to you, but the awareness you have of the beauty of It
and of the way The Father would Will My Name to
become known, be grateful for It and thank Him for
It. So be it."

Saint Joseph's Hill Of Hope
Brea, California 92822 U.S.A.
www.TheMiracleOfStJoseph.org
All Revelations are delivered spontaneously
and continuously as witnessed by all those
present at the time.
© Copyright 1996 FMK. All rights reserved.
This is used with the permission of the copyright holder.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default 2013-03-19 Saint Joseph's Day ( Saint Joseph 12-1-70)

wen wrote:

> ON DECEMBER 1,1970 AT 10:35 A.M.

St. Joseph's Day is is March 19th, not December 1. My tentative menu for
that day is:

Minestrone

Papparelle with Sardines, Almonds, and Bread Crumbs
Fava Beans with Mushrooms and Pecorino Romano
Squash Polpettone

Zeppoli with Vin Santo

Bob

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 17 Feb 2013 21:46:16 -0800, "Bob Terwilliger"
> wrote:

> wen wrote:
>
> > ON DECEMBER 1,1970 AT 10:35 A.M.

> St. Joseph's Day is is March 19th, not December 1. My tentative menu for
> that day is:
>
> Minestrone
>
> Papparelle with Sardines, Almonds, and Bread Crumbs
> Fava Beans with Mushrooms and Pecorino Romano
> Squash Polpettone
>
> Zeppoli with Vin Santo

Whoa, you plan ahead!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

sf wrote:

>> St. Joseph's Day is is March 19th, not December 1. My tentative menu for
>> that day is:
>>
>> Minestrone
>>
>> Papparelle with Sardines, Almonds, and Bread Crumbs
>> Fava Beans with Mushrooms and Pecorino Romano
>> Squash Polpettone
>>
>> Zeppoli with Vin Santo
>>

> Whoa, you plan ahead!

This will be the first year that I *remembered* the Feast of St. Joseph.
That's why I started planning early.

Bob

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph. . . . Melba's Jammin' General Cooking 28 13-07-2010 03:47 PM
2007 Joseph Voillot Bi!! Wine 1 21-11-2009 03:35 AM
TN: 2004 Faury St. Joseph Mark Lipton[_1_] Wine 0 16-09-2007 05:19 AM
Saint-Joseph 2003 Offerus Richard Neidich Wine 16 12-09-2006 01:30 AM
CdP, St Joseph, Fitou Emery Davis Wine 3 25-08-2005 08:32 PM